Long Live the Queen!

TheCreepyLurker

1 hour ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

P.S. The milcom deepstate has been realized.

13 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Also something, something DEIC deep state making gains amirite @Nizam Adrienne :P

Oof. How do you people keep up with all these different deepstates? Bildergebnis für blobsweat

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Congratulations to TCL on retirement and freedom.

Condolences to Adrienne. 

For real though, I wish Adrienne all the best. To a long and prosperous reign! 

• Like 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Good luck with it all, Lord knows I wouldn't want to run TKR. 

God save the newly crowned queen.

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Let me clarify since people wanna PM me and get all worked up.

I’m not saying that a female leader being in charge has no value, I welcome anyone who can step up to the plate. I also know Adrienne is more “aggressive” than her predecessor. However when I say nothing of value was lost or gained, I’m not necessarily talking about the individual. TCL seems like a good guy, but what did he accomplish during his reign? Adrienne’s will amount to the same amount that TCL did, nothing.

Next you’ll say “he broke up EMC!” No, he didn’t. Rose had left and others were fracturing anyway, he jumped on the bandwagon to save face and tried to join NPO which ended in failure. 

TKR’s moves have been highly publicized because they’re the #1 alliance. Although I would say they don’t necessarily want to be #1. They’re very content to sit back and complain without doing anything that could effectively help achieve anything in this game. They want to be seen as the good guys, but that time has passed. Ultimately they should’ve been the bad guys until TCL and started some stuff. Hopefully Adrienne can be “bad” and become the villain. But likely, she won’t be. She’ll continue the stagnation that is TKR and then resign for someone else. 

• Downvote 7

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

6 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:
16 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Like, I could sit here and be like ‘What (with a link to a topic) did (“) TKR (“) do (“) under (“) TCL?(“)’

And it probably wouldn’t be hard to find 6 topics of big or important things they’d done under him! But it’s not worth it. I’ll just leave this next comment at ‘TKR does things, just because they don’t follow the way you want them to be doesn’t mean they’re [insert anything said about TKR]’

And if we’re still going with

I could have posted a few things about what TKR did in response to Kastor's post, but it's not worth it. His ability to comprehend the most basic of details is sub-par. It's better to respond to him just the way some do with Steve, say 'No'.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Let's say his best ally gave him a new protectorate

Translated to English: His wife shot out a crotch gremlin :P

Double congrats to @TheCreepyLurker, for the kid and retirement.

Good luck @Nizam Adrienne. Always nice to see new faces entered the scene and I'm confident you'll do well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Oof. How do you people keep up with all these different deepstates?

Simple. There's only one.

Never go to war unless you control both sides.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

F*&%ing forums and their reaction limits. I want to upvote more of you guys but I guess that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes. I look forward to seeing where the future takes us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg