A Message from Roz Wei and Roz the departed

AkAk

My biggest mistake was leaving Roz Wei for a time to go on some misadventures...  What did I miss in your alliance during that time?  Oh, the time has gone...  I wish I would have spent more time getting to know you, but alas could've, would've, should've....   I'll miss you Rozalia, the forum posts, the wars, and the ability to keep up with shows I had never heard of...  

I hope to see you come back one day...  but knowing how way leads on to way, I doubt you'll ever come back...  You took the road less traveled by and that has made all the difference...

• Upvote 4

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Roz was another one of my original villains back in the GPA. But like Ogaden, as I got to know him a bit better I truly liked the guy. His RP goes unmatched by anyone in this game and his dedication to his character and beliefs is admirable. 

Sad to see that the wave of political correctness, social justice and the alienation and shaming of those who don’t abide by it has taken its toll on the games forums and one of the more influential people this game has to offer. 

Farewell you handsome devil. 

• Upvote 6

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

I've enjoyed reading Roz's IC texts, one of the rare community members who bothered to do so in depth and with specific humour. Farewell to the King who cared.

RW is a fun alliance, I'm sure AkAk will carry on the torch well.

• Upvote 6

Roz, you've always been straight with me, from my time with Mensa to now.  Probably the easiest person to talk to out of the folks I've interacted with.  Little to no drama, just straight to the point.  I appreciate that.  It was also good to work alongside with Roz Wei in our latest shenanigans.  May we do it again in the future.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I wish I had no context for this.

Lol I definitely agree

>forum about alliance changes

>post about Ahem Ahem 

:P 

New Project.jpg

Even though you depicted me as a homosexual in your RPs, I always enjoyed reading them. Good luck to you outside the game Roz, real life gets us all eventually!

• Upvote 5