Into the Sunset

Ogaden

Best of luck out there Ogaden.

I think you're pretty much an inspiration to everyone on good-natured antagonism, which is one of my favorite things. It was a lot of fun to play with you and I hope you have success wherever you go.

• Like 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

He started off as my foe and main enemy back in GPA, but I grew to like the guy. Ogaden, the game won't be the same without you. 

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 hours ago, Ogaden said:

It's been a fun 10 or so years of playing browser nation sims but it's time to say farewell.  I'd like to thank everyone for an amazing time and the amazing community that I've been a part of these years.

Arrgh was a dream come true and every last captain in our merry fleet was a joy to raid with.  For everyone who's come and gone, it's been an absolute pleasure.

There are too many shoutouts to make and I would be here all day so let me just say, you know who you are and it was wonderful.

No man. You should totally be a masochist and continue playing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Ogaden said:

I have bequeathed my vast fortune to Arrgh for this very purpose.  I request a pirate funeral

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ogaden said:

It's been a fun 10 or so years of playing browser nation sims but it's time to say farewell.  I'd like to thank everyone for an amazing time and the amazing community that I've been a part of these years.

Arrgh was a dream come true and every last captain in our merry fleet was a joy to raid with.  For everyone who's come and gone, it's been an absolute pleasure.

There are too many shoutouts to make and I would be here all day so let me just say, you know who you are and it was wonderful.

Damnit, you suck.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, @Ogaden, I've thoroughly enjoyed our conversations, the few times we've planned things, and the conflicts we've had.  If there was one player in the game I always wanted to pitch deals to, to make some grand plan, it was you.  The only problem is, is that either I wouldn't be in position to pitch it myself or you wouldn't be the Grand Admiral of Arrgh at the time, lol.

You're a good guy.  Go enjoy retirement from these games.  If you decide to come back, I'll be glad to work with you once more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The damnest pirate to ever sail the seas of Oribis...  And now deleted pixels of a lost world...

Loved ya...  Loved Arrrgh...   I will miss the swaggy pirate...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Nooooooooooo Ogaden!! Why?? I will leave Rose and come back!! :(

What a sad week. But I wish you all the best. I guess there will never be the Ogaden's 4th Comeback as GA.

• Like 1

Even when I was a little neutral in CN, I knew of your shenanigans and admired them greatly. I'm grateful that you brought them to P&W, as well - you certainly left an impact and, despite the chaotic basis of Arrgh, managed to keep an honorable and reasonable reputation. I would say that's only one of many accomplishments, you'll be missed. :( 

• Like 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm... eh...a bit late to this but you gave me my first home in this game and looked after one rather poor excuse for a pirate and have always been a good person to talk to, a good friend and fun to joke around with.  

Good Luck.   <3  

*Packs you rum and cake for your travels*. 

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

• 6 months later...