House Tyrell Merges into Elysium (With Recent Events)

Alan Lee

4ILFOLE.png

Hello all.

You may have never saw me before. Indeed, I only had one post before this, and even that was part of the registration process. However, this post is imperative for the destiny of House Tyrell, which I am currently reigning as king.

You may ask, what has happened? And indeed, several individuals has messaged me, in-game or otherwise, about what exactly has happened to the alliance. Well here's an official explanation:

A couple days before, when I was still Lord of MA (and acting lord of IA) in House Tyrell, I was messaged by Alex in-game notifying that Arya Stark and Lich King, the Queen and the Hand of the Queen at the time (respectively) were banned for being multis. Power was given to Havelock, then Lord of EA. However, Havelock, having already lost interest (according to him) in the game, gave the power for Adam, then Officer of EA and moved to Vacation Mode.

Adam, who intended to preserve the alliance, was couped by Bran Stark (then FA Lord), who banned Adam and demoted or removed all other government members. In addition, when he could not get the ownership of the discord server, he deleted most of the discord channels with its contents gone into the abyss. I wanted to ban him for off-site terrorism, but was unable to due to him being a rank above me. Thankfully he was banned by Alex, when, as it turned out, he was also a multi. 

I was then given ownership of the alliance, and several nations were restored by Alex due to a glitch causing him to accidentally over-ban nations. Anyways, although I also wanted to continue the alliance, I wanted the members of House Tyrell to decide its fate. The results from the elections were 7-4, with Merging/Disband winning over continuing the legacy of the alliance.

So now we are here at the primary purposes on this post. House Tyrell, ever since the crises started, was offered to merge by many alliances from both IQ alliances to non-IQ alliances alike. However, Verin's Elysium, which formed directly after the dissolution of Cerberus, stood out in which it was a place for us to start anew and a place of nostalgia for some. It was then decided for the benefit of us to be merged into Elysium. We hope that all of our members can enjoy the peace and prosperity that House Tyrell promised, but never achieved in Elysium.

Thus, I thereby announce that House Tyrell is to be merged to Elysium. Thank you.

Edited by Alan Lee
  • Upvote 2

Come to me my precious, let us reunite under the Elysian banner!

Let us never again be split because of poor decision making and traitors who seek only to profit off of your blood!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

This off brand cerberus is not the image I had for Elysium when we talked about it way back when, however best of luck to you verin as you figure out what it is you’ll do in orbis. 

Edited by Squeegee

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

So when will you have another mass exodus of members and multis deleted only to come back together and fight a haphazardly planned war only to disband again then reform?

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

So when will you have another mass exodus of members and multis deleted only to come back together and fight a haphazardly planned war only to disband again then reform?

friday

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

i like to do it at least once every few weeks, keeps people on their toes. 

"Oh when is Cerberus gonna explode next?"

nobody really knows

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png