The Roz, Triumphant! Once Again!

Rozalia

Oh and folks. The charge here is sexism if you will remember. Where is "men are superior to women" said? Like all the last times over the excellent 4 Wives thread, it can never be pointed out where I stated that women were inferior or whatever the hell they are charging me with.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

thanks for being stupid enough to post this again instead of just talking about it with sheepy. i'm glad you're enough of a manchild to set up the cross and throw yourself on it while screaming obscenities at god himself

• Downvote 19

should i... talk to the admin to find out what i did wrong? no, i should merely throw a tantrum like a toddler and repost the thread wholesale

• Downvote 24

btw you don't have to protest the ruling to talk to sheepy about how to make your post more appropriate for the forums

but i think you knew that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

1 hour ago, rey said:

should i... talk to the admin to find out what i did wrong? no, i should merely throw a tantrum like a toddler and repost the thread wholesale

Says the one practically begging for a response from the great Roz. Sounds like you're the trantum throwing child looking for someone to give you a bit of attention. 

You're welcome. 

• Upvote 6

• Alex locked this topic