Ape and NK

Apeman

Apeman is someone who respects you if you respect him. He's made quite a few haters, mostly full of shit, for speaking his mind.

I wish him a happy retirement and good luck to the new leadership!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm not crying, you're crying! Love ya ape

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

11 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Apeman is someone who respects you if you respect him. He's made quite a few haters, mostly full of shit, for speaking his mind.

I wish him a happy retirement and good luck to the new leadership!

Glad you think you  know him well enough to make this statement..... ? 

Congratulations to yeets and Krudd. May your reign be long and prosperous. You have done your duty to Atom Apeman.

Praise be to Atom! Our glorious and gracious God.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You ever date a girl and things were great but you just grew apart? You turn into friends. So you continue to treat her good even tho she doesn't want to pull her weight. Might even call it an honorary position. So one day she has enough of not participating so she splits. Then she mad cause you took the "d" away, trashing you to everyone that will listen.

Yeah me neither.

If we ever talked and you felt respected and warmth then it was on purpose. Prob because you deserved it or at least showed me the same courtesy  

17 hours ago, Apeman said:

You ever date a girl and things were great but you just grew apart? You turn into friends. So you continue to treat her good even tho she doesn't want to pull her weight. Might even call it an honorary position. So one day she has enough of not participating so she splits. Then she mad cause you took the "d" away, trashing you to everyone that will listen.

Yeah me neither.

If we ever talked and you felt respected and warmth then it was on purpose. Prob because you deserved it or at least showed me the same courtesy  

Ever broke up with someone and they twisted the story when you told the truth about them to make you look like the desperate irrational woman when they are at risk of exposure?

Image may contain: 3 people, text

Yeah me neither........begging it till the end I was.....clearly 

I really hope your egotitus goes soon also the narcissism seems to be getting worse

Sees yas

Edited by Hayley
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Oh no my reputation

Haha

Sorry hayley, that still doesn't make you special. I tell partisan worst shit than that almost daily. Cynic also.

We cool then no need for any more of this

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Can someone explain to me how I became a part of this? Are there any perks to it for me? Or should I just casually step away?

Apesphere?

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently Ape wants to treat you like a lady and a freak. Foot rubs included.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Treat me to dinner first.

Well @Apeman it wasn't a no? 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

On 21.4.2018. at 5:49 PM, Apeman said:

Even when asked directly, even leaning on the huge number advantage, emc would not give me (a previous ally for 800 days or so) a straight answer on if we were gonna be hit. I guess they would never imagine fighting us face to face. Don't really blame them. 20ish days of war to do 159 million net damage to an alliance of 18vs300. I understand the deception was needed to secure some kind of "victory"!

It was just a foot rub bro

TCW, Guardian, and Grumy do a blitz on SA, Alpha, WTF

NK and Fark are free to counter them

NK and Fark decide to hit TKR too

Apeman spend the rest of the war complaing how the war is unfair for the huge numerican advantage of our side

You caused the numerical advantage, you have hit your long time ally

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Please check facts. I was hit, and NK was only countering commonwealth and only 3 counters at that. After tkr jumped in on nuke bloc and only after did we attack tkr. 

You spend the whole war with fake facts and salt comments then trash me in a thread announcing my retirement from leader. Clearly we have unfinished business.

Just admit it already.....we did more than you were counting on. We didnt roll over and die. An attack on nuke bloc is the same as an attack on any of us. You get the horn. Is that not how defensive treaties work? What's the point of the words if cowards hide in the shadows.

Pathetic cowards. Change the gov back and maybe tkr will be worth the spit I forgot to use as lube

Edited by Apeman
Hayley nudes

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

TCW, Guardian, and Grumy do a blitz on SA, Alpha, WTF

NK and Fark are free to counter them

NK and Fark decide to hit TKR too

Apeman spend the rest of the war complaing how the war is unfair for the huge numerican advantage of our side

You caused the numerical advantage, you have hit your long time ally

Let's not pretend TKR was planning to stay out. :P

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif