Ape and NK

Apeman

10 hours ago, Micchan said:

TCW, Guardian, and Grumy do a blitz on SA, Alpha, WTF

NK and Fark are free to counter them

NK and Fark decide to hit TKR too

Apeman spend the rest of the war complaing how the war is unfair for the huge numerican advantage of our side

You caused the numerical advantage, you have hit your long time ally

Not the place, Micchan.

12 hours ago, Micchan said:

Apeman spend the rest of the war complaing how the war is unfair for the huge numerican advantage of our side

You really are a special kind of stupid.  You cowardly shitstains sat there salivating waiting for fark to counter, eager to throw your 100+ at our 25, and jumped fark as soon as I hit TCW.  Please, go frick yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

You really are a special kind of stupid.  You cowardly shitstains sat there salivating waiting for fark to counter, eager to throw your 100+ at our 25, and jumped fark as soon as I hit TCW.  Please, go frick yourself.

This is why the salt memes are so great: They're true. But please do go on about how you are entitled to hit our ally without repercussions :P This crazy is spectacular

Personally though, I think man-children make this game great, so thanks for adding to the game in your own special way though

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

When you decided to hit our ally you did so with full knowledge that doing so would lead to us entering the war on their side. It isn't our fault that you decided to hit them anyway

• Upvote 2

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

14 hours ago, Micchan said:

I don't think this is the correct way to think about it, we where all over them like white on rice once they hit TCW just one turn later. As Apeman pointed out, he was hit by grumpy in the initial salvo as well. I personally don't think they did anything wrong(Baring the OWF awesomeness), and them being upset is understandable -to a degree-(They have to take responsibility for the posturing though IMO). 

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
Grammar rip

Just now, RightHonorable said:

When you decided to hit our ally you did so with full knowledge that doing so would lead to us entering the war on their side. It isn't our fault that you decided to hit them anyway

I mean you are right. Commonwealth hit a nuke bloc member so of course we were gonna counter. I mean the tkr plan was well thought out. How else could you get all 300 members in without just attacking like men? Thanks for proving my point tho

5 minutes ago, RightHonorable said:

Its your fault youre cowards and pathetic enough to pull that shit.  You spent a year with NB tied to you wanting to use us as your meat shields, then we break away and you dogpile on us because we were no longer of any use to you.  I had a lot of talks with Lordship and Smith about how distasteful that bullshit is, and they knew it was true.  Then they hand over the reigns to lesser people and you immediately pissed away any respect you earned in the fair wars you fought long ago.  Is anyone even left from those days, to know how to fight a fair and fun war?  

10 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Its your fault youre cowards and pathetic enough to pull that shit.  You spent a year with NB tied to you wanting to use us as your meat shields, then we break away and you dogpile on us because we were no longer of any use to you.  I had a lot of talks with Lordship and Smith about how distasteful that bullshit is, and they knew it was true.  Then they hand over the reigns to lesser people and you immediately pissed away any respect you earned in the fair wars you fought long ago.  Is anyone even left from those days, to know how to fight a fair and fun war?  

So much salt but so little honesty about your sides actions that lead to this. If I was to speculate, I don't think it was TKR that helped their ally's enemies. I don't recall TKR posting open invitations on the OWF :P  While you are at it, I suggest you look up what a MDP is. You seemed confused on that earlier.

But don't let this deter you from making up more convenient fantasies about how evil the people you don't like are, I enjoy them personally. 

Just now, kosmokenny said:

Yeah, coordinating your EMC so you get to use them as meatshields and act honorable coming in to roll a 25 man alliance really makes you stand up gentlemen and not complete shitbags.

I'll ignore your dodges this time :P

But your point is fundamentally absurd, wouldn't us letting our MDP ally bear all of it be using them as a meatsheild? So, sense we backed our ally up hard, I think you are upset that we didn't use our allies as a meatsheild :P  I think in your stupidity you just complimented us then...so, uh, thank you kosmokenny?

• Upvote 1

I complimented your ability to shitbag your way into easy wars on targets a fraction of your size, yes.  You skillfully do that, over and over and over again, while parroting the phrase "git gud" to your enemies as if there was any way for them to fight you successfully at the odds you give them.  Youre like those trophy hunters that go to Africa and shoot a giraffe from their land rover to feel big and strong and in charge of the world.  Youre so shiny and impressive.

13 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

This is why the salt memes are so great: They're true. But please do go on about how you are entitled to hit our ally without repercussions :P This crazy is spectacular

Personally though, I think man-children make this game great, so thanks for adding to the game in your own special way though

13 hours ago, RightHonorable said:

Just curious, when you two type these out, do you think about what you are typing or do you just vomit the first words that pop in your head?  Fark hit TCW in defense of their ally, then TKR after TKR hit Fark.  If your defense is that you were defending your ally, you are using our defense as your own?  It is awfully ironic that you imply Fark is dumb when their logic for entering was identical to your own and we did it first.  You're literally just ignoring the 10min before you guys declared to fit your argument.  It's embarrassing. 

I dunno, have a plan with what you're going to say next time, it might go better for you.

Edited by Maverick0984

20 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

"How dare you defend your ally"

19 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

So much salt but so little honesty about your sides actions that lead to this. If I was to speculate, I don't think it was TKR that helped their ally's enemies. I don't recall TKR posting open invitations on the OWF :P  While you are at it, I suggest you look up what a MDP is. You seemed confused on that earlier.

But don't let this deter you from making up more convenient fantasies about how evil the people you don't like are, I enjoy them personally. 

What actions are those. Do tell. 

os9LcJK.gif