Ape and NK

Apeman

Best of luck to Connor and and Krudd as they take over the nuclear mantel! Enjoy your retirement Ape, you certainly made things interesting on the forums and in PnW.

o7

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

You’re a good dude, Ape. One of the most standup players here. Those of us that have been around and fortunate enough to see that firsthand will pound our chests so your leadership is never forgotten.

Thank you and enjoy your retirement!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A huge congrats to Apemsn for being one of my many inspirations here.  I wish you well on your future plans brother. 

Another congrats to Krudd and Connor.  I hope to work with you guys in the future as well. 

My salut to NK and the Great Ape.  Thank you for everything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

5 hours ago, Squeegee said:

Best of luck to Connor and and Krudd as they take over the nuclear mantel! Enjoy your retirement Ape, you certainly made things interesting on the forums and in PnW.

o7

*coughs*  

@Apeman I felt there were some mistakes that needed editing so I have taken the time to do this for you

For almost two years I have not listened to and trusted my gov. I have shown love and trust especially to those I am currently interested in because they can benefit me.

While listening to the voices, I still ignored them so I was left to run NK as I saw fit. I pound my chest and speak for those who follow blindly like a baboon. I don’t give them much choice.

A week before this last "sneak attack" happened on nuke bloc, I forgave everyone's debt and gave all my brothers (by brothers I mean people I will shit on the drop of a hat) a chance to leave. I am honored by all those that stayed, like fools and fought with me against those that wished me harm.

No matter my downfalls (there was some hefty ones), some of the things I always did well was tell the truth, for the most part well I chatted a load of .... to be fair, be respectful to nobody, neglect and abused those that stood by me as gov for many years and throw some nukes once in a blue moon.

(Insert BS manipulative facts here to look like my petty war may have won)

I'm not here to throw shade so I'll bite my tongue. Knowing the people that genuinely know me as a person will tell you what really happened.

Ape retiring as leader of NK. I leave her to the only voices that haven't turned traitor.

Join me in congratulating Krudd and Connor Yeets in their recent promotion. They can’t do a worse job than myself!

Alpha and Plac you will be missed. You have been my loyal brother and will always have a spot at my table with a soft spot to lay your head. To the point where I took your side over one of the best and legendary members of gov I had! (Not referring to myself here those who know will know which member of gov I’m speaking about) but you probably got out at a good time before I totally lost the plot.

Well done big guy probs the best thing you’ve done for NK and congrats about admitting you’re a penis rather than narcissisticly twisting the blame onto others ?? Big steps right there.

I was told you were sick hope you get over the egotitus soon before your head explodes and you trade more of your orbis friends In for nobodies 

catch you laterz

Yours faithfully 

Haylz

Edited by Hayley
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Lairah said:

The amusing part about this post was where Apeman says he did not wish to be sexist, and then is immediately sexist by calling somebody 'it' instead of 'her' because they do not act how he expects a woman too.

I don't actually much care, i just found it a mildly amusing ironic tidbit. Best of luck to you and your faithful Knights, Apeman.

Spoken like a true broad.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

STFU

Good stuff here guys. I appreciate you joining us in the celebration. All are welcome.

I'm not vanishing, just don't wanna lead. 

Edited by Apeman
Hayley nudes
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Good stuff here guys. I appreciate you joining us in the celebration. All are welcome.

I'm not vanishing, just don't wanna lead. 

Have you considered mercenary work? With 3.5 billion damage in a single war on your belt, i daresay you could reasonably charge quite a sum for such services.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Hayley said:

Ape retiring as leader of NK. I leave her to the only voices that haven't turned traitor.

Join me in congratulating Krudd and Connor Yeets in their recent promotion. They can’t do a worse job than myself!

catch you laterz

Yours faithfully 

Haylz

Thanks for the vote of confidence Hayley. 

Edited by Krudd
  • Like 1