Rip Alpha

Ivan (Uzume)

You know, I'm kinda disappointed that this happened.  I was hoping to have a fight with Alpha and Friends eventually.  Not like what they had recently, but something on more even terms.

They did well with their hit on Mensa awhile back and I was hoping to test that out again without a dogpile.

• Upvote 2

Definite F.

No one gives headaches like Alpha. A lot of the most politically interesting times in the game for me involved a lot of stuff from them.

Cheers moving on, guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

10 hours ago, Dad said:

G

H

5 hours ago, KillzBob said:

you guys are so disrespectful.

It's the disappearance of an alliance, in a game, one which frankly didn't have the greatest track record of treating people with any notable degrees of respect itself, certainly not in recent memory.  
I must ask what surprises you. Respect is to be earned and not given. If you think not dying as easily as other people when fighting the hive mind demon hordes under Lord Lucifer Roquentin's strings is the only criteria, you'll be sad to learn criteria shift from person to person. From my point of view, all i know is what i have said so far, i see no reason to go out of my way to pay respect to that. 

You'll also be sad to learn that at least some of them are joking and that you need a thicker skin to handle what something we paper could withstand. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Well their goal was to have a lot of nukes and launch them, they reached the goal so the alliance has no reason to exist anymore

Good luck for the future

Yes they did a good job in what they sought so hats off to them for that :)

New Project.jpg