Thousands forgotten to time

So I got another OBL player notification about a player reaching 40 and retiring.

Makes me wonder.....

Since OBL's inception, how many generations of players have died and become forgotten?

Where do they go when they retire? How do OBL players reproduce? Do they die at 40? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They just retire to work out in the cities and fields of our nations, or they chill at home, depending how successful of a career they had.

Considering I don't play Baseball much, many of my guys don't have good careers.

Ok, so there are currently (somehow) 10,023 teams (slightly more than the number of nations that currently exist, I assume it's counting VM teams but not nations). Each team is 9 players, so the are just over 90,000 players.  Players age 7 times faster than normal for some reason. They can start playing as young as 18, and retire at 40. So the longest their career can be is 95 days.

So if we say every player has a 1/95 chance of retiring any given day, which is almost certainly an underestimate, and there are 90,000 players, about 950 players retire every day.

I don't know when everyone having a team started, but probably a year or so ago? Either way, I'm guessing more than 100 days ago, so we're talking hundreds of thousands of players.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>