Turning off new treaty proposals

Mitsuru

Hello!

I hope this suggestion hasn't already been made. I quickly searched for it but didn't find anything. But I think given that the treaty web hasn't been implemented into the game too long ago, I think it might be rather unlikely. I apologize if this has already been brought up.

This suggestion is very simple and doesn't need much explaining. You can turn off accepting new members to your alliance if you don't want new applicants. My suggestion is to implement the ability to turn off receiving new proposals for treaties. That is to prevent small alliances made by players who often have played the game for only a week or two to spam you with treaty proposals that you do not want. Especially not when you have never heard of that alliance before or have talked to their FA team (if they have one).

The "mechanic" behind that is basically exactly the same as enabling/disabling the possibility for new players to join your alliance.

In case you want to make a new treaty with an alliance, you just turn on accepting new treaty proposals, make your treaty and turn it off again.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2