The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Réjs

Just now, Queen M said:

Forgot to ask you for permission to use this image, Rickky. Hope you don't mind us using it for the cause!

I have some more genocidal leaders smiling if you want them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

settradirect.png

Just now, ArcKnox said:

Communists:

>Poor weather leads to poor harvests and famine

>fricking CAPITALISM KILLS AGAIN

Also Communists:

>Communists intentionally starve millions of ukrainians in the breadbasket of europe

>STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

You realize that Stalin is mostly just a meme right? Like, a local Maoist group that put one of my friends and possibly myself on their "to be killed in the revolution" list denounces Stalin. It's more than likely that anyone posting Stalinist stuff is trying to wind you up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, durmij said:

You realize that Stalin is mostly just a meme right? Like, a local Maoist group that put one of my friends and possibly myself on their "to be killed in the revolution" list denounces Stalin. It's more than likely that anyone posting Stalinist stuff is trying to wind you up.

I've seen a lot of far-left groups idealize Stalin. Here's a Reddit thread on r/communism last year: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/communism/comments/5j3foq/happy_birthday_to_joseph_stalin/

Did you and a friend really get put on a list like that? Was it a meme/joke, or was it legit? It would be really stupid if they did do something like that and made it known to people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

I've seen a lot of far-left groups idealize Stalin. Here's a Reddit thread on r/communism last year: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/communism/comments/5j3foq/happy_birthday_to_joseph_stalin/

Did you and a friend really get put on a list like that? Was it a meme/joke, or was it legit? It would be really stupid if they did do something like that and made it known to people.

Alright, that's mildly disturbing. I'm getting shades of crazy religious zealot here.