Petition to unban nations (Governing Body Ban Appeal)

Date of Game Ban: April 18th 2018
Reason for Ban: Multi-Accounting and creating multiple nations.
Reason for Appeal: we weren't multi-accounting.
We as the government of House Tyrrell was blanket ban for having associations with Lich King and Arya. By our own account we have truthful not created additional nations as per the evidence being submitted forth width. As log in logs will be proof, when we log in as separated IP address and location for all our interactions within the game. It has  disabled all government and leaving our members defenseless.  We as a group ask that you unban all of us and let us enjoy an actually gaming experience. The Queen and the hand of the queens action does not extend to the government or it memebers. So don't punish the rest of us for the mistakes of our leaders. Because without us, the members who enjoy this game and gaming. You the creators of the game won't have a product to sell to anyone.

Signed,

Isabella Marie Xiong (Advisor to Hand of the Queen)

SketchGuru_20180418170346.jpg

Greater Antonia lead by Wyatt Half-Hand, Officer at time of ban. Never multi’d or any other form of cheats, willing to provide whatever proof necessary. Been playing this game for a while and just hoping I can get back in. The actions of our alliance leadership without our knowledge should not define us. 

• Moderators

This has been handled. 

#Locked

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]