Important ODN Announcement

OsRavan

Cata is correct. 

::amused:: I also note the Imperium of Man alliance has entered the fray and started attacking us.  We were doing so 'horribly' looks like TGH needed some backup and help!

Dont worry TGH! I know we were a bit too tough for you 1on1!  With this move, i'm sure things will swing your way.

Ok i'm teasing/poking you a bit there. All is fair in love and war of course.  But I have to admit I laughed when I saw another group jump us.

44 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

Cata is correct. 

::amused:: I also note the Imperium of Man alliance has entered the fray and started attacking us.  We were doing so 'horribly' looks like TGH needed some backup and help!

Dont worry TGH! I know we were a bit too tough for you 1on1!  With this move, i'm sure things will swing your way.

Ok i'm teasing/poking you a bit there. All is fair in love and war of course.  But I have to admit I laughed when I saw another group jump us.

We'd never officially or actually stopped at all; we were in the war alongside TGH and since you didn't peace them then you didn't peace us. Sure, we took a bit of a breather to gather military, but DragonK made his post on thursday, so this is hardly a 'jump'.

Just clarifying.

1 hour ago, OsRavan said:

Cata is correct. 

Os bro, I love you, but "lel lel a bunch of heavily outnumbered nations are losing their wars against me and SL used a nuke!!" is not worth replying to lol

9 hours ago, ShiningLioness said:

Os bro, I love you, but "lel lel a bunch of heavily outnumbered nations are losing their wars against me and SL used a nuke!!" is not worth replying to lol

It clearly is since you felt the need to publicly address your own gov here instead of within your own halls. 

• Upvote 3

Partisan's avatar is so disgusting to look at that I'm tempted to never ever visit this forum again and to delete my nation. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the hope of getting to nuke him sometime in the future.

11 hours ago, OsRavan said:

Cata is correct. 

They need more help

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

On 4/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, OsRavan said:

Someone kind of touched on this.  But we made it clear to all sides that we were our own entity in this war and didnt consider ourselves part of the larger war.    As someone (sylvia?) said, Roq is an awesome guy but he doesnt negotiate peace for us.  *ODN* actually never got offered any terms beyond dropping NPO if we want to get technical here, because (by our own choice) we were never represented in any IQ negotiations.  I mean I don't doubt at all that TGH would have been happy to include us in the larger peace terms... but they never offered that to *us*. (And we wouldn't have accepted anyway.  Not implying otherwise.  No worries.  Im just saying that they didn't seem to take us at our word when we said we weren't considering ourselves part of this conflict)

On a side note.  Completely unrelated.  I have to admit I greatly enjoyed all you TGH folks chanting Buorhann's name.  Badass way to open a war.  Also... Buorhann... am i remembering correctly is your line about 'meat on the table' from the lord of the rings movies?  Its been bugging me in the back of my head.

:

You’re now down 11,000 score and another VM person.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You’re now down 11,000 score and another VM person.

Umm... ok?  lol.  I dont even know what a VM person is actually.  But ok?  did something in our comments give you the false impression that we thought we were going to win this?

Heh... the idea that we just dont care about damage seems kinda foreign to you.  And our core membership has been hanging together for ten years.   That core isn't going anywhere cause of a losing or long war.  Not the first time we've hung together in impossible odds.

Let me help you out here. We're down 11,000 score.  How much score do we currently have connected to infra or military?  Let me save you some counting... that's ALL going to be gone.  And we'll still be here.

Edited by OsRavan

18 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

Umm... ok?  lol.  I dont even know what a VM person is actually.  But ok?  did something in our comments give you the false impression that we thought we were going to win this?

Heh... the idea that we just dont care about damage seems kinda foreign to you.  And our core membership has been hanging together for ten years.   That core isn't going anywhere cause of a losing or long war.  Not the first time we've hung together in impossible odds.

Let me help you out here. We're down 11,000 score.  How much score do we currently have connected to infra or military?  Let me save you some counting... that's ALL going to be gone.  And we'll still be here.

I heard TGH has "hit the double digits" for members asking for peace. Can you please share any proof of this so I know who to rogue?

18 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

hkqERy9.gif

>tfw you're about to destroy 200 million dollars worth of nothing

200m is basically nothing

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Yeah, if it was any other nation with a higher amount of cities, it'd be nothing.  Instead of investing for more cities though, he invested in higher Infra that he cannot protect.

>2018
>be IQ
>not paying a paperless AA to hit TGH/IoM to defend ODN

Yet again Roq refuses to bleed NPO for his enemies and now he even refuses to bat an eye.

On 22/04/2018 at 12:01 PM, OsRavan said:

Cata is correct. 

In truth OsRavan, I think IoM saw you as a weak target for some free loot and cash, nothing more and joined in for loot.

4 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

In truth OsRavan, I think IoM saw you as a weak target for some free loot and cash, nothing more and joined in for loot.

Haha fair enough.  I suspect they will be disappointed by the quality of the loot.