Important ODN Announcement

OsRavan

Hey Arkiri!

And i'd say no need to shit post either way.

We didn't expect to get hit (whether we should have or not).  But we certainly arent 'angry' that you hit us.  It got us active and gives us something to do.  We're loving this war, and we are loving being a thorn in your side, so why would we be angry at you for it? 

Kind of like you're leader said, your goal is to get people involved as you are "a bunch of hungry conflict-driven Mongols."

For us, we're a bunch of honor driven orange loving loons, who like nothing more than epic wars and hopeless odds.  That's what *WE* live for.

IMO there is no particular need to shit post each other.  

We BOTH seem to be getting what we want lol.  And most of you seem like cool folks.  So lets enjoy this.  I fully hope when this is all done, we'll part on good terms.  And if not, hopefully we'll at least have had fun blowing each other up.

Edited by OsRavan

3 hours ago, OsRavan said:

Well again.  We dont consider ourselves part of IQ.  We keep saying that, and it doesn't seem to sink in.  Maybe this will help.  Hell you said 'help your allies in the future, including NPO' but we dont HAVE any allies besides NPO.  We're out here on our own on this one ::grins::.  That means we have no support to help us, but it also means we are beholden to no one else.  Hell, after NPO the alliance we admire the most would probably be Arrgh and we have no ties to them.

Hey OsRavan, good to see you again on another battlefield! A bit late to this war. Hope to fight again by you soon.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

35 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

We didn't expect to get hit (whether we should have or not).  But we certainly arent 'angry' that you hit us.  It got us active and gives us something to do.  We're loving this war, and we are loving being a thorn in your side, so why would we be angry at you for it? 

Os said it better than I. 

I was all prepared to come in here and make a joke about announcements from ODN being important. But instead, I have to say that I honestly respect this decision. Making a stand and showing that you won't take hits just lying down shows brass. 

4 hours ago, OsRavan said:

They told us the only way the attacks would end, would be if we cancelled our treaties with NPO.  Well no thank you.  The day anyone but ODN dictates who ODN can and cannot call friend will be a cold day in h

4 hours ago, Kastor said:

What do you honestly gain out of this? We destroy you until you peace out and then you take even longer to rebuild. You show your “resolve” but that won’t stop anyone from attacking you in the future. You’ll be way too low to help your allies much in the future, including NPO, would will be 18-20 cities in 6 months, if not more, while your average may go to 10(last I checked it was 8-9, idk if that’s changed). 

So why?

Read the section of the OP I quoted above,  Kastor.  You’re Welcome.  

3 hours ago, OsRavan said:

Speaking purely personally, what do *I* want from this war?

1) You all will never admit it publicly.  But when I look in your eyes, I want into your heart-of-hearts to know you are going "Yeah, it was probably stupid of us to hit ODN when they were sitting this war out."

With all due respect, that will never happen, OsRaven.  PM me.  I know Kastor better than you.  

3 hours ago, Partisan said:

Your integrity is ever more in question considering you refused to help the only alliance you are tied to when they were declared on - then gasp at the idea that you were hit for being tied to them. 

hReSu7J.png&key=031b21fb5889383fc6d7b470

What type of treaty does ODN have with NPO here again?  Oh yeah, a Protectorate. 

Remember you are in PnW next time you shitpost.  

43 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

"...help the only alliance you are tied to when they were declared on..."

What type of treaty does ODN have with NPO here again?  Oh yeah, a Protectorate. 

Never specified treaty type. LUL GOOD 1 

try-again-peom-class-10-the-best-summari

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

So then why isn't NPO protecting ODN?

settradirect.png

I think i shall speak for all of Ad Mech here, because if they don't agree, then i don't care about their opinion as it is bad.

Your bravery is applauded, ODN. Though your death is certain, you face it without fear, and what you shall lose in pixels, you shall gain in glorious PR. 

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Lairah said:

I think i shall speak for all of Ad Mech here, because if they don't agree, then i don't care about their opinion as it is bad.

Your bravery is applauded, ODN. Though your death is certain, you face it without fear, and what you shall lose in pixels, you shall gain in glorious PR. 

Lairah doesn't speak for me.

4391645_o.gif

Tbqh you'd be better off sending members into TGH and leaking plans for vengeance, joining an opposing side next war and training your nations in the mean time, or exploiting your situation and saying your allies dragged you into a war you didn't want and then getting new ones.

• Upvote 1

TGH doesn't care if ODN wants a war! They will get rolled ahahaha!

A bazillion posts by TGH on the futility of ODN fighting them

More bickering and shitposts (cultural victory? really?) from TGH

Optional random shit from Kastor

Seems like a normal Thursday here!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ForgotPants said:

TGH doesn't care if ODN wants a war! They will get rolled ahahaha!

A bazillion posts by TGH on the futility of ODN fighting them

More bickering and shitposts (cultural victory? really?) from TGH

Optional random shit from Kastor

Seems like a normal Thursday here!

Shh, just take the L.

settradirect.png

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

How's it feel to have Cornerstone give up it's identity after getting smashed, @ForgotPants?

Oh man! What a burn! frick I need to visit the burn ward now! 

At least hit me where it hurts like my bad win to loss ratio or the amount of money I've given to you guys or how you built another city or something! I don't feel like you're trying hard enough. Give that cultural victory pic another try maybe?

• Downvote 3

25 minutes ago, ForgotPants said:

Oh man! What a burn! frick I need to visit the burn ward now! 

At least hit me where it hurts like my bad win to loss ratio or the amount of money I've given to you guys or how you built another city or something! I don't feel like you're trying hard enough. Give that cultural victory pic another try maybe?

M4oKRTv.jpg

• Upvote 4

ODN should go paperless, being protectorate of someone else is showing you are weak

...and we all know ODN is not weak. So..cut all treaties now and start becoming an independent and strong alliance 

Will: He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a wrench on the kitchen table and say, "Choose."
Sean: Well, I gotta go with the belt there.
Will: I used to go with the wrench.
Sean: Why?
Will: Cause **** him, that' why.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

40 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

You only have 5 offensive wars open.

If you are going to "continue the war" as you say, might be worth actually fighting lmfao.

It doesn't help that most of your nations at our level are currently on beige. Give it time.

8 hours ago, Partisan said:

Never specified treaty type. LUL GOOD 1 

try-again-peom-class-10-the-best-summari

Well, Wifi got questionns about why we chose to back NPO as one of their Protectorates because in theory we did not have to do so.  Yet here people are attacking ODN who planned on staying out   exactly because they are another protectorate of NPO.  

If nothing else, you all have done NPO the favor of demonstrating to their allies who might otherwise decide to not back them in a war because they can that there really is no choice.  The group that comes out in top in that situation is NPO.

I bet Roq is smiling to himself at this point.   

Edited by Sylvia
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

Well, Wifi got questionns about why we chose to back NPO as one of their Protectorates because in theory we did not have to do so.  Yet here people are attacking ODN who planned on staying out   exactly because they are another protectorate of NPO.  

If nothing else, you all have done NPO the favor of demonstrating to their allies who might otherwise decide to not back them in a war because they can that there really is no choice.  The group that comes out in top in that situation is NPO.

I bet Roq is smiling to himself at this point.   

Hey now, ODN had an out, which was to peace alongside the rest of IQ.

And now they're actively denying that opportunity. This is on them, they're committing to persist in the fight for their own reasons.

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Hey now, ODN had an out, which was to peace alongside the rest of IQ.

And now they're actively denying that opportunity. This is on them, they're committing to persist in the fight for their own reasons.

Yeah, we're not denying it. The point Sylvia was making is that we got criticised earlier in this thread for not defending NPO, even though we're only a protectorate, yet her alliance (which is also an NPO protectorate) got criticised for defending NPO because they didn't have an MDP treaty. That's a completely separate issue from TGH's ebilness (or lack thereof.)

And on that point: we're well aware we could receive peace if we chose to seek it. We're not claiming that TGH is evil or withholding peace or anything. We're freely committing to a long war for reasons which have already been explained.