Petition to Unban Nation

Fred Flintstone

Date of Game Ban: April 18, 2018
Reason for Ban: Supposedly creating multiple nations
Reason for Appeal: I have not created multiple nations - this is my only one

I understand that in-game bans may not be appealed - but my nation was banned for some reason. I would like to iterate that I have NOT broken any rules. Specifically, when logging into my nation, it says I was banned for: "Creating multiple nations, cheating". Here's the problem - I have not done such thing. Perhaps my IP address was used previously by someone, possibly but doubtful. Regardless, I would love to see which nations I "created".

I created my nation over 20 days ago, and happened to be in an alliance where the leaders were actually multis...which we did not discover until last night. Now, many others in my alliance have been banned for the same thing. I can't speak on behalf of the other alliance mates, but I can speak on behalf of myself and would like to reiterate that I DID NOT break any rules, nor have I created any other nation - and respectfully ask the moderation staff to please provide me with evidence of such offense and if possible, to unban me from the game and restore my nation.

EDIT: Added the structure at the top!

Edited by Fred Flintstone
Added the structure at the top!

• Moderators

Alex handled this, locking ❤️

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]