Thank you, Inquisition Coalition

Shiho Nishizumi

12 minutes ago, Dad said:

Thanks non IQ for the 10k plane kills I got, props especially to that one dude who suicided his 200 planes into my 1200, rebought and did it again.

Gotta give and receive my dude. Easter did happen during the war :P .

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

I would like to thank the non-IQ person that spied 15 infra away from me not once, not twice, but three times. You really helped protect my planes from being spied away while I was quite vulnerable. I only wish I could thank you by name.

image.png.dac26848b44591caa8bc98570bd2f827.png

Edited by Emperor Ice

7 hours ago, Micchan said:

Thanks IQ for giving us a chance to easy roll nuke bloc

You are an idiot.  Lets throw in an opportunistic coward too.

3 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Iirc, it was Boyce declaring 4 or 5 wars on GoG while he was in NK and Alpha declaring 3 wars on CS (2 from Keza and 1 from James). Unless I missed something.

EDIT: I know for a fact at least WTF was on the sidelines if a hit was needed, but meh. Too much time had passed since the war had started when y'all hit anyway...

NB was formally at war with IQ and was involved in the non-IQ coalition.  We arranged separate NB-IQ peace with IQ privately because there weren't any future wars due to TKR-Guardian's attack. I asked if they wanted it posted but IQ said it wasn't necessary.

5 hours ago, Smith said:

TKR dude talking about internal NB affairs he knows nothing about.

You are wrong or just lying.

They were not raids, we were at war with IQ.  WTF just took their time and Alpha didn't have many in range and there were few upper warslots in IQ in round one.  By round 2, Guardian-TKR (EMC) had already hit us.  NB's mid/lowers would've been much more involved had Guardian and TKR not attacked NB.  I didn't think it would really matter at the time, but after seeing how the war went, I'm sure WTF and Fark's lower tier would've helped out to some degree.

If you don't think Guardian/TKR helped out IQ, at least to a small degree, you are kidding yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Placentica said:

You are an idiot.  Lets throw in an opportunistic coward too.

I love you too

10 hours ago, Placentica said:

They were not raids, we were at war with IQ.

And we thought UPN had the worst blitz...

At least in their case we realized it was a blitz

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

we should instead, be a little bit more appreciative

Some of y'all are not adhering to the spirit of the thread (see quote), embrace the positives people :P

Edited by Cataduanes

I haven't been following up with Orbis but the thread is in bad taste. Maybe it's the first war you won, but there is no need for such sarcastic threads. The war ended, one side won, another lost, time to shake hands and walk away. 

Standards in Orbis have however been slipping and I guess being a jerk after winning a war is the new low we have hit. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tywin Lannister said:

I haven't been following up with Orbis but the thread is in bad taste. Maybe it's the first war you won, but there is no need for such sarcastic threads. The war ended, one side won, another lost, time to shake hands and walk away. 

Standards in Orbis have however been slipping and I guess being a jerk after winning a war is the new low we have hit. 

Posturing over misleading stats (refer to War Stats 2.0) is worse imo, but to each their own.

I'm seeing some IQ people taking the piss back, which I'm actually glad they're, tbh. Shit talking (which is what this thread is about, as I already gave my honest opinion on IQ in the peace thread proper) is always more entertaining for both parties when they just take it as that.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Just now, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Posturing over misleading stats (refer to War Stats 2.0) is worse imo, but to each their own.

I'm seeing some IQ people taking the piss back, which I'm actually glad they're, tbh. Shit talking (which is what this thread is about, as I already gave my honest opinion on IQ in the peace thread proper) is always more entertaining for both parties when they just take it as that.

Either way mate, you're one of the reasonable players here so after peace has been reached, it's in bad taste and rather disappointing to see such a thread from you. If the war was still on, it's all good but it's over now. 

On 4/18/2018 at 5:02 PM, Settra said:

It is as though they got hit right after the war started tho, why does TKR love IQ so much?

Because roq is secretly holding all our loved ones hostage...

Oh no what have I done now he will kill them all :unsure:

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Felkey said:

Because roq is secretly holding all our loved ones hostage...

Oh no what have I done now he will kill them all :unsure:

I am glad you have admitted that TKR, Guardian, and TCW helped IQ.

settradirect.png