Thank you, Inquisition Coalition

Shiho Nishizumi

I'm only slightly salty it wasn't 8 minutes later. If we had been 8 minutes later I would have obtained my 100 million money looted and 200k infra destroyed, but alas it was not meant to be. Good fight yall 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

3 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You know, while Inquisition Coalition (from now on, who shall be referred to as IQ (and Co.) to simplify) does tend to be deluded in many cases, we, the non-IQ side, have to recognize that sometimes we do go in a bit hard on them. Particularly in the most recent thread, where Leo's peace announcement thread got negbombed (unfairly, I must add).

As such, I figured that we should instead, be a little bit more appreciative of what they've done for us. For such purpose, I'll be the first one to do so, by saying what has IQ done for me.

First and foremost, I have city 18 thanks to IQ's generous donations. Yep, that's right. City 18 is now a thing for me thanks to IQ's (and Co.'s) contributions. For the purpose of rememberance until the end of times, City 18 shall retain it's current name indefinitely.

Secondly, they helped me right my K/D counts. Coming off the last global, they looked like this. This is how they look now. I have to thank IQ for giving me an opportunity to right the stats that had been tarnished as a result of the last global.

Thirdly, and I just have to mention it. A new city, rebuild funds and prettier stats are all nice and whatnot. But there are stuff that resources can't buy (nor can Mastercard). This is one of them. I do have to say that being accused of scripting, just because push notifications give all defenders (that are active) a chance to attack before the attacker himself does so, is one of the highest honors I've ever had in this game. I am truly grateful to IQ that they decided that I was fit and worthy of receiving such recognition of being so gud at this otherwise forgettable game, that it looked like I had an unfair advantage over them.

And well, that's it for me really. Recitifed stats, a new city and a honorific title. I'd like all the other people who fought in the non-IQ coalition to step forth, and give you your appreciation for IQ (and Co.), and do mention which contributions did IQ (and Co.) make to your nation, that you want to show your gratitude for.

I hereby declare the Non-IQ coalition needs a better name.

5 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

EMC was already taken, so what do you propose?

Sandbox Mode Coalition

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

25 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

EMC was already taken, so what do you propose?

Just call it the Git Gud Coalition. It’s something certain alliances seem to be lacking on the supply side.

Z98SzIG.png

You guys are doing it wrong. Roq has to insult you and then you lean into it like you thirst for cough syrup.

Edited by durmij

I'll thank UPN, GotG and Acadia for all the money looted. Most of you were kind enough to not ship out your money and resources despite being active, not blockaded, and often not even in other wars to justify being beiged. I'm also thankful they never sent out any counters despite having nation's in range, with more military, and no active wars to otherwise occupy them.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

5 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Why?

NB was supporting the coalition against IQ.  They didn't get to do much initially, and they got hit, so anything they could've provided was effectively removed.  I mean, they even had like 5 wars I think declared on IQ aligned alliances.

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

For the purpose of rememberance until the end of times, City 18 shall retain it's current name indefinitely.

That aside, I actually always wondered why you choose the names you chose for your cities. I get that it's Japanese cities but usually people would start with the obvious choices like Tokyo, Osaka, etc. I'm seriously curious to know why you chose names like Kumamoto, Aomori, Ishikawa or Tochigi. :)

• Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

That aside, I actually always wondered why you choose the names you chose for your cities. I get that it's Japanese cities but usually people would start with the obvious choices like Tokyo, Osaka, etc. I'm seriously curious to know why you chose names like Kumamoto, Aomori, Ishikawa or Tochigi. :)

They're the names of the cities (or prefectures, if a city isn't available) each school is located in in GuP, hence the matching flags (Which are the logo of the school themselves, with a flag that is either made to match just for style, or to match with the nationalities the schools represent {the reason why you see the french/finnish/bulgarian etc flags on the background for some of them}).

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

9 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

They're the names of the cities (or prefectures, if a city isn't available) each school is located in in GuP, hence the matching flags (Which are the logo of the school themselves, with a flag that is either made to match just for style, or to match with the nationalities the schools represent {the reason why you see the french/finnish/bulgarian etc flags on the background for some of them}).

Oh thanks for explaining that to me :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

49 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

NB was supporting the coalition against IQ.  They didn't get to do much initially, and they got hit, so anything they could've provided was effectively removed.  I mean, they even had like 5 wars I think declared on IQ aligned alliances.

I'm pretty sure it was 3 which is more of a raid (a small one at that) and less of a war. As members of your own alliance had said when they were baiting us to hit you or nuke bloc, NB really wasn't involved in the global conflict.

It's not as if they got hit right after your war started either so there was also no reason they couldn't have declared in the opening rounds if they really wanted to like other alliances had. It was almost a full week later, so they had time to get involved if they wanted to. And as the war progressed they would have been less capable of joining in due to their tiering just like they were in Trail of Tiers (which they also sat out).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

I'm pretty sure it was 3 which is more of a raid (a small one at that) and less of a war. As members of your own alliance had said when they were baiting us to hit you or nuke bloc, NB really wasn't involved in the global conflict.

It's not as if they got hit right after your war started either so there was also no reason they couldn't have declared in the opening rounds if they really wanted to like other alliances had. It was almost a full week later, so they had time to get involved if they wanted to. And as the war progressed they would have been less capable of joining in due to their tiering just like they were in Trail of Tiers (which they also sat out).

There was a lot of communication issues with that whole bit of who's TKR going to hit.  Damn that was a headache to parse through.

And you're right, but there were other cards being held, waiting, from what I heard (Could be hearsay).

23 minutes ago, Smith said:

It is as though they got hit right after the war started tho, why does TKR love IQ so much?

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Smith already said everything

I remeber those wars, were raids

30 minutes ago, Settra said:

It is as though they got hit right after the war started tho, why does TKR love IQ so much?

I was expecting a post like this when we declared and it never came smh

• Upvote 5

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Smith already said everything

I remeber those wars, were raids

Iirc, it was Boyce declaring 4 or 5 wars on GoG while he was in NK and Alpha declaring 3 wars on CS (2 from Keza and 1 from James). Unless I missed something.

EDIT: I know for a fact at least WTF was on the sidelines if a hit was needed, but meh. Too much time had passed since the war had started when y'all hit anyway...

Edited by Insert Name Here