And So the Dust Settles

The Mad Titan

1 hour ago, Codonian said:

Oh look, It's that really mouthy kid from that irrelevant micro. Hi

Arrgh is irrelevant?

Ask @KingOfBlueBears who the real @Bluebear is, !@#$.

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

You're essentially asking TKR to roll you here. Seeing as how most of the game just signed a 6 month NAP.

This ignoring that what you said wasn't a valid counterpoint to the issued to begin with. 

I'll take 175 million.  I take cash or resources. 

Edited by Darth Revan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well done to everyone who fought in this war, my respect for what its worth to you all.

I see a lot of people who is not a member of the alliances listed complaining about the NAP, your alliance isn't listed so why you complaining ?. your not bound by this NAP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You/CoS have never fought a war in your entire history. All you do is shit talk everyone else. You literally contribute nothing to the game anymore. So please, don’t say things like this when you do nothing.

Would require TKR to do anything that wasn’t easy and handed to them. Would also need to use others as meatshields.

Uhhhhm. You're literally Kastor. I'm sorry if I offended you by shit talking though! Truly!

(My alliance has fought raiders, CKD/TKR/Pantheon/Acadia as part of the Nothining, and had several members participate in tJest. We've had a couple other dustups as well, some diplomatic and some military, and while I don't care to detail them all for someone who is just an idiot, you're pretty far off base.)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

At least we have Kastor who will come back and allow himself to be rolled, again.

Also gg to all the participants, it was a fun time

Edited by Tan2019

To the non-participant detractors: While I'm not a fan of the 6 month nap, you shoulda gone boots on the ground to have it changed. Criticizing is easy when you don't have to foot the bill or go in.

To non-IQ coalition: Great performance, given that we were by large, just an ad-hoc group of AA's, some of which hadn't fought in a global before. T'was a pleasure to work with all of you.

To IQ coalition: Serious talk (I already shit talk/ed plenty). If you guys were a bit more aggressive and more willing to spend resources to get in range for updeclares, you would have been able to do soo much more damage, if not win this global. You have a lot of potential left untapped.

It was a good refreshment from the 9 months of peace or so that preceded the war. I wish a fast rebuild to all the participants of this war.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

You/CoS have never fought a war in your entire history. All you do is shit talk everyone else. You literally contribute nothing to the game anymore. So please, don’t say things like this when you do nothing.

Kastor and I agreeing on something? MOM GET THE CAMERA!

• Upvote 1

Acadia recognizes this as the second phase of a war that started with Terminal Jest and after a pause, continued.  Many of the same players were on the battlefield for both.

As such, I am proud of my alliance and how it performed through both phases, winning a decisive victory in the first phase, while accepting the consensus among the coalition that white peace and a lengthy NAP was best to end the second.  Sure we go back and review some of the individual wars and point out some flubs, goofs, head scratching moments, etc. but then every alliance that participated in either phase can say the same thing.

I'd like to thank our allies, and the members of the IQ coalition generally, and congratulate them all on a good effort.

To those we fought against, thanks for keeping it entertaining. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Uhhhhm. You're literally Kastor. I'm sorry if I offended you by shit talking though! Truly!

(My alliance has fought raiders, CKD/TKR/Pantheon/Acadia as part of the Nothining, and had several members participate in tJest. We've had a couple other dustups as well, some diplomatic and some military, and while I don't care to detail them all for someone who is just an idiot, you're pretty far off base.)

I know everything you think you’ve done, but I’m trying to tell you that in this instance, you haven’t done anything to offer the comment that you stated. You’ve never fought in a war, major or minor. 

@Buorhann said it right. Don’t put your comment on the NAP being too long if you refused to help, either way. You could’ve came in and helped IQ or Non-IQ and easily have helped change the war. 

The Tjest thing is entirely different. You let members ghost in Tjest to allow them to hit IQ, but didn’t put yourself out there to hit them yourself. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Didn't you declare on Vacation Mode war dodgers, only to find out that you are the true war dodger after all?

Thanks for the assistance in the peace talks.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

CoS has a member that they didn't let back in to their in-game alliance because you were concerned about how it would look to have a polarizing character such as himself there. DYNAMISM AT IT'S BEST! Thx Eumir. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Partisan said:

CoS has a member that they didn't let back in to their in-game alliance because you were concerned about how it would look to have a polarizing character such as himself there. DYNAMISM AT IT'S BEST! Thx Eumir. 

This is totally wrong. Like, utterly. I told Eumir he could come back whenever.

It looks like I struck a nerve? I didn't make TGH agree to this NAP, so all of the sudden criticisms (which are all wrong) look pretty misplaced to me. Did you guys go into this war to try and sign a NAP twice as long as the one last war? I didn't make you do that. TKR didn't. Even IQ didn't. You all agreed. IQ accomplished a political goal there that I think a lot of people on your side would have wanted to avoid from the war's outset. Sorry if pointing that out upsets you.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs