And So the Dust Settles

The Mad Titan

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

All it will show on the history books when you look back is a draw. If non-IQ were really dominant at this point there would have been no white peace.Once we got tier supremacy non-IQ ran as fast as they could. 

And if IQ were really dominant at this point there would have been no white peace. Once we got tier supremacy IQ peaced as fast as they could.

It really does work both ways, our tier supremacy was and is simply at a much higher level than yours. Which gives us more resiliency and funding power, whilst you have more submarine power.

Besides, the history books clearly show CULTURAL VICTORY.

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Peace is always great ^_^ 

300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And if IQ were really dominant at this point there would have been no white peace. Once we got tier supremacy IQ peaced as fast as they could.

Neat spin there ;) 

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

10 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Peace is always great ^_^ 

300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png

But but peace is best! 

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Neat spin there ;)

But but peace is best! 

I specifically said that we had tier supremacy at a higher tier, and we did, neat quotemine there ;)

And, sure, peace WOULD be best for you it looks like, with stats like that

image.png.b5d093ed89f859fe8096b964737c7534.png

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Your side started at one month, IQ started at 6. Where are we at today?

6 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Your side started at one month, IQ started at 6. Where are we at today?

Your side started a 10 billion dollars and we started at frick no. Where are we at today?

• Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 hour ago, ArcKnox said:

Your side started a 10 billion dollars and we started at frick no. Where are we at today?

Sure thing buddy, sure thing. 

To add context, the only serious demand for 10 bil was when we were approached at about a week in, and the damage differential was at its peak. The only other time that number was mentioned was on April fools.

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And, sure, peace WOULD be best for you it looks like, with stats like that

Lmfao. Those stats literally showcase nothing tbh. I've done more damage this war than all of those beiges combined. Nice grasp there tho. 

5 hours ago, Lairah said:

Give me proper training and experience, then give me a leadership role in a notable alliance, and i will gladly show you a world in which fire rains from the sky on all for whom i wish it, when i wish it. 

Sadly, you'll note, i am not yet trained, experienced, nor leading anything, and am thus unable to actually do much about it, other than point out that this attitude taken up reeks of "Well we had no choice unless someone else came in" when the reality you stands you always had the choice. It was yours to accept this, nobody forced it on to you.

It's not so much "We had no choice lest someone else came in", but rather "If you wanted to have a say in the outcome you should have come in".

• Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Of course in theory we could have gone on for months to try and force a different outcome. Because as an outside observer, many of you don't have to take into account morale, experience, costs and such to continue the war efforts for all the different alliances that took part in the coalition for either side. 

We weren't forced to agree to the 6-month NAP. Sure. Doesn't mean we can't be unhappy with it if it wasn't the desired outcome for us. We can also feel frustrated at the fact that while people are so keen on bashing the 6-month NAP, they ultimately chose to do nothing about it despite some knowing that the war was coming to a close (and of course I'm assuming a few of you knew that there would be a lengthy NAP involved). 

I'd also like to point out that that this war was the most 'dynamic' thing that's happened in the past 9-10 months I've been on this game. Everyone  talks as if they're willing to fight a global every two months, but my experience here so-far proves that people always like to talk big but don't follow up with their words. To those who actually fought in the war, regardless of which side you were on, thank you for giving many of us the chance to experience our first global (regardless of how it turned out).

Edited by Jeremy Graham
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Graham said:

Of course in theory we could have gone on for months to try and force a different outcome. Because as an outside observer, many of you don't have to take into account morale, experience, costs and such to continue the war efforts for all the different alliances that took part in the coalition for either side. 

We weren't forced to agree to the 6-month NAP. Sure. Doesn't mean we can't be unhappy with it if it wasn't the desired outcome for us. We can also feel frustrated at the fact that while people are so keen on bashing the 6-month NAP, they ultimately chose to do nothing about it despite some knowing that the war was coming to a close (and of course I'm assuming a few of you knew that there would be a lengthy NAP involved). 

I'd also like to point out that that this war was the most 'dynamic' thing that's happened in the past 9-10 months I've been on this game. Everyone  talks as if they're willing to fight a global every two months, but my experience here so-far proves that people always like to talk big but don't follow up with their words. To those who actually fought in the war, regardless of which side you were on, thank you for giving many of us the chance to experience our first global (regardless of how it turned out).

You’re so against fighting a war that you leaked on ya ally to get them hit. But ??‍♂️

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

LOL 6 months. 

y'all are too funny. You know damn well some shit gonna pop up and people be like nahhhh we weren't part of that bc xyz. Good luck with your 6 month nap.

Well, the NAP after ToT was 3 months and there wasn't a major war for 9 months, so go figure.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

Love the backpedalling

>We never asked for 10 billion

>Okay we asked for 10 billion but it was only one time and we didn't really mean it

Lmao the terms speak for themselves. Anyone looking in can see who this helps more. But spin however you want. 

9 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Lmao the terms speak for themselves. Anyone looking in can see who this helps more. But spin however you want. 

By the look of these comments, everyone seems to be thinking it helps the non-IQ alliances more. Go back to your dream land Leo where IQ wins because 100 nations leave and we forget about their stats.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

4 hours ago, Keegoz said:

By the look of these comments, everyone seems to be thinking it helps the non-IQ alliances more. Go back to your dream land Leo where IQ wins because 100 nations leave and we forget about their stats.

I'm curious how big were these nations that deleted? If they left then good riddance if they aren't willing to loose some stats due to war.  Y'all seem stuck on this.  I see a lot of serious butt hurt over the NAP as well.  I'm pretty sure someone has said this already, if you didn't like it and were so sure you were crushing us don't sign it.  Yes your side had big nations making tons of cash. In my AA most of us were down in the 2-3k range.  I could still make money and enough steel to hold my opponents and keep them blockaded. I was one of the nations that got caught with way to much cash on hand and was blockaded quickly so that it could be drained.  I was close to buying another city. How about lets put this simply yall kicked the shit out of us in the first couple rounds it was more of a draw in the next couple and down the stretch you were all punched out and we caught a second wind.  

24 minutes ago, Bud said:

I'm curious how big were these nations that deleted?  

Don't know. Ask CKD for more details on the matter.

And well, as for the rest, if you guys were so sure that your updeclares were going to win you the war, then why did you settle for a WP instead? We all can play this little game.

The truth is that, regardless of the rhetoric utilized on these forums, neither side was interested in dragging it out for another month or two. Each had their own reasons for that, but obviously the motivations for peacing out outweighed whatever (perceived or real) advantages each side had that could motivate them to fight further.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

8 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Don't know. Ask CKD for more details on the matter.

CKD isn’t IQ. If y’all are including them you are grasping at straws lol. And it seems the number is always changing so whatever you guys need to sleep at night.

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

By the look of these comments, everyone seems to be thinking it helps the non-IQ alliances more.

Haven’t seen that at all. But I remember being told “we can’t do more than a month or two NAP” and here we are with 6. Don’t be salty cause you were the largest city nation stupid enough to get heavily damaged this war. 

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Downvote 1

Just now, LeotheGreat said:

CKD isn’t IQ. If y’all are including them you are grasping at straws lol. And it seems the number is always changing so whatever you guys need to sleep at night.

To be fair, I did misread the post.

And the numbers kept changing because more people kept deleting lol.

2 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

To be fair, I did misread the post.

And the numbers kept changing because more people kept deleting lol.

I mean look at pre and post war member counts. I am not seeing where 100 members disappeared too. 

15 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

I mean look at pre and post war member counts. I am not seeing where 100 members disappeared too. 

Our global safety zone is established, we pass your coalition in net damages this week, and pull downs will begin in full. 

sigh

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate