And So the Dust Settles

The Mad Titan

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

Where did I say anything about wanting IQ? That entire section is about how NB could have hit IQ.

You know if they weren't bogged down by certain perennial actors, they may have been able to do something.

settradirect.png

Just now, Settra said:

You know if they weren't bogged down by certain perennial actors, they may have been able to do something.

They weren't at first and they still did basically nothing, so we hit them after they did nothing.

Just now, Felkey said:

They weren't at first and they still did basically nothing, so we hit them after they did nothing.

And in doing so aided IQ, therefore TCW and TKR wants to join IQ.

settradirect.png

7 minutes ago, Felkey said:

You must really have struggled in math class then.

The Field of Real Numbers

We will now look at some axioms regarding the set of real numbers R. We will note that an "axiom" is a statement that isn't meant to necessarily be proven and instead, they're statements that are given. These axioms are rather straightforward and may seem trivial, however, we will subsequently use them in order to prove many simple theorems and build a foundation for the set of real numbers.

The Axioms of the Field of Real Numbers

Let R denote the set of real numbers and let +:R×RR denote the binary operation of addition and let :R×RR denote the binary operation of multiplication. Then for all a,b,cR, the following axioms hold:

• Axiom A1: a+b=b+a (Commutativity of Addition).
  • Axiom A2: a+(b+c)=(a+b)+c (Associativity of Addition).
  • Axiom A3: There exists an element 0R such that a+0=0+a=a (Existence of an Additive Identity).
  • Axiom A4: There exists an element aR such that a+(a)=(a)+a=0 (Existence of Additive Inverses).
  • Axiom M1: ab=ba (Commutativity of Multiplication).
  • Axiom M2: a(bc)=(ab)c (Associativity of Multiplication).
  • Axiom M3: There exists an element 1R such that a1=1a=a (Existence of a Multiplicative Identity).
  • Axiom M4: There exists an element a1R such that aa1=a1a=1 (Existence of Multiplicative Inverses).
  • Axiom D: a(b+c)=ab+ac (Distributivity of Multiplication over Addition).

We note that these axioms define a special algebraic structure known as a field, so we say that R is a field under the operations of + addition and multiplication.

• Upvote 4

As you sow, so shall you reap

16 minutes ago, Settra said:

So does 1 + 1 = anything other than 2?

1: NB did nothing to help you against IQ

+

1: we rolled NB

=

2: we did not help IQ by rolling NB

As you can see can clearly 1+1=2

For some reason you keep trying to imply 1+1=3.86

Where 3.86 = we actually impacted your war effort.

I've tutored dyslexic children who had an easier time with math than you.

Just now, TheNG said:

C'mon guys, don't be mean to Felkey.

Poor guy just found out TCW was selected to merge into BK next, because they did such great work hitting Nuke Bloc for IQ a couple weeks ago.
I'm told it's a great honor to be chosen to add your strength to the collective, but I guess some don't see it that way. 

All hail our supreme overlord Roq. 

10 minutes ago, Felkey said:

1: NB did nothing to help you against IQ

+

1: we rolled NB

=

2: we did not help IQ by rolling NB

As you can see can clearly 1+1=2

For some reason you keep trying to imply 1+1=3.86

Where 3.86 = we actually impacted your war effort.

11 minutes ago, TheNG said:

C'mon guys, don't be mean to Felkey.

Poor guy just found out TCW was selected to merge into BK next, because they did such great work hitting Nuke Bloc for IQ a couple weeks ago.
I'm told it's a great honor to be chosen to add your strength to the collective, but I guess some don't see it that way. 

Obviously it all makes sense Felkey.

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

We are definitely in the wildcard slot, or that's the purpose of us and our little bloc formation.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

FTFY

Non-IQ actually were winning in terms of damage done, and IQ were saying that they were totally going to turn that around. Then they peaced out before accomplishing that. So non-IQ did win by every available metric.

Otherwise known as a cultural victory.

All it will show on the history books when you look back is a draw. If non-IQ were really dominant at this point there would have been no white peace.Once we got tier supremacy non-IQ ran as fast as they could. 

8 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

To the non-participant detractors: While I'm not a fan of the 6 month nap, you shoulda gone boots on the ground to have it changed. Criticizing is easy when you don't have to foot the bill or go in.

To non-IQ coalition: Great performance, given that we were by large, just an ad-hoc group of AA's, some of which hadn't fought in a global before. T'was a please to work with all of you.

To IQ coalition: Serious talk (I already shit talk/ed plenty). If you guys were a bit more aggressive and more willing to spend resources to get in range for updeclares, you would have been able to do soo much more damage, if not win this global. You have a lot of potential left untapped.

It was a good refreshment from the 9 months of peace or so that preceded the war. I wish a fast rebuild to all the participants of this war.

Give me proper training and experience, then give me a leadership role in a notable alliance, and i will gladly show you a world in which fire rains from the sky on all for whom i wish it, when i wish it. 

Sadly, you'll note, i am not yet trained, experienced, nor leading anything, and am thus unable to actually do much about it, other than point out that this attitude taken up reeks of "Well we had no choice unless someone else came in" when the reality you stands you always had the choice. It was yours to accept this, nobody forced it on to you.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

All it will show on the history books when you look back is a draw. If non-IQ were really dominant at this point there would have been no white peace.Once we got tier supremacy non-IQ ran as fast as they could. 

You do realize what you said about if non-IQ were dominating applies to your statement at the end of your post where you claim IQ was dominating and the enemy ran?
If so, why did IQ let there be white peace? If so, why did IQ lose dozens of nations to deletion? If so, why was IQ still well behind on making up for the damage it'd actually taken?

The reason for white peace is because, to be quite honest, probably neither side would have survived a 3 month war like this.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Felkey said:

Let's be real here, nukebloc declared like 8 wars, most of them by that guy who constantly floats between nk and arrgh. They were basically the equivalent of a stray raid. Not to mention most of them hadn't seen a major war in like 2 years. So acting like nukebloc getting hit was an impact on your war effort is dsingenuous. They had all the chance in the world to make a meaningful impact and didn't. 

1) You are an idiot and TCWGPA was full of juicy inactive targets.

2) We were in the coalition hitting IQ and we arranged separate peace privately with IQ after EMC attacked us.  We were going to post it, but they said it wasn't necessary.  We would've been involved more had EMC not attacked us.  That is the simple fact from an actual NB alliance leader, unlike yourself.

3) For the last fricking time. We sat one war.  One war.  The war where both sides had targetted us in the past so we chose to sit out.  We have fought in all previous major wars.  You always mention this "2 years" bullshit without mentioning that we hadn't had a great war in ages on account of EMC/TKR doing jack shit and our one-war-sit.

Edited by Placentica
  • Downvote 1

So am I getting this right, NB was on the books to hit IQ and somewhat doing it already, but still managed to piss off enough independent actors (from IQ non-IQ war) that getting an overwhelming amount of people together to hit em was as easy as  just asking them to?  All this regardless of potential nuke damage, which at the planning stages was bigger cause Alex had not messed with the nuke mechanics at that point.               the 2 year sit-out narrative is fun though reminds me of GPA butt-hurt everytime we got hit in the past.   Also if some of you can clarify why we are messing up IQ non-IQ peace topic with NB EMC war salt, please let me know in comments below.... 

12 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, 6mo NAP sucks, but hey - this war would've continued on for another month or so due to the strategies employed.

It was a interesting war.  Showed that you can't really pin nations down anymore, or it's much harder now.  Back in the past it was easy to pin nations down and force a surrender.  Now you'd have to get creative.

You agreed to it you numbnut. You dont get to complain.

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

NtuJemI.jpg

Can you come back to me with a graphic with less errors please? There is a weird amount of alliances in a bloc not included and erroneous treaties depicted.

LOL 6 months. 

y'all are too funny. You know damn well some shit gonna pop up and people be like nahhhh we weren't part of that bc xyz. Good luck with your 6 month nap.