And So the Dust Settles

The Mad Titan

4 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

6 month NAP is whack. Frig IQ for that dumb shit. See your asses on October 18th. 

Visit me before then?

• Upvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Yeah, 6mo NAP sucks, but hey - this war would've continued on for another month or so due to the strategies employed.

It was a interesting war.  Showed that you can't really pin nations down anymore, or it's much harder now.  Back in the past it was easy to pin nations down and force a surrender.  Now you'd have to get creative.

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

A non-aggression period between the constituent alliances of both coalitions lasting 6 months during which no wars, raids, mass ghosting, shell alliance hits, or spy attacks will be carried out against the other coalition’s members will exist upon the posting of this document.

25948880f004e092f644705bbeb25c669317bdaf

• Upvote 2

#1. Now will someone who did partake please execute the first AA to rebuild infra back to normal peace levels.

#2. NAPs were meant to be broken

#3 Only AAs listed are tied down by the NAP. Meaning you can effectively disband/create new ones to start wars.

1 minute ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

#3 Only AAs listed are tied down by the NAP. Meaning you can effectively disband/create new ones to start wars.

"mass ghosting, shell alliance hits"

1 minute ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Or change names, since they're only identified by name, not alliance ID

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

20 minutes ago, Anneal said:

Sneaky Smith, trying to persaude alliances to remove their milcom departments so TKR can come in and roll them all.

You'll never be able to prove it 

C0r3Fye.png

21 minutes ago, Smith said:

Let's look at the positive side of a majority of the game agreeing not to fight each other for 6 months:

• Alliances can cut expenses by getting rid of their milcom departments
  • @Alex The next half of a year will be the perfect time to change/update the war mechanics, since nobody will be having any wars
  • PnW can change it's name to the much cleaner and concise title "Politics... sorta"
  • Less fighting will give us more time to find a new hobby to replace this one 
  • RIP Arrgh.
Just now, Codonian said:

Oh look, It's that really mouthy kid from that irrelevant micro. Hi

Last I checked he was in Arrgh?

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

2 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Woops, There's too many Dobby's in this game. I was thinking about the one that types a couple of words for each message on Discord.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DragonK said:
  • RIP Arrgh.

Legit CB 2bh

• Upvote 1

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

Marginally better than a 3 month war that accomplishes nothing, but a six month NAP is ridiculously excessive. 90 days would have been plenty, 60 would have been ideal.

Now the only fun to be had is placing bets on who merges into BK next.

• Upvote 6