Shifty News Network: The Cold War expands

51 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Better watch your mouth. We aren’t scared of Guardian and Fark is disbanding. You and your friends have been some slight work so keep talking reckless and I’ll have you handled.

You or Massa? 

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Better watch your mouth. We aren’t scared of Guardian and Fark is disbanding. You and your friends have been some slight work so keep talking reckless and I’ll have you handled.

Yo hit me up when it happens, gotta let King M know you still got shooters.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Did Queen M just call me Massa?  Or did I just assume that incorrectly?

05rpkns.png

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Kastor said:

You have been misinformed. Fark isn't disbanding. 

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

If Queen M can make a slave joke

Better whip them into shape, Buorhann

Edited by Arkiri Arch
Can't spell
  • Upvote 4

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

20 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You just assumed that incorrectly.

13 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

If what I say to your donkey mascot inspires you to get “them” into shape, you’re welcome (I guess?)

On 2018-04-19 at 11:21 AM, Queen M said:

Valid CB, @durmij?

I mean, theoretically there is some space with resisting fascism for conservatives, if they actually want to take up the space and do the work. I'm actually pretty blase about other political ideologies outside of the alt-right/neo sphere at the moment. Nuance does exist there. But in practice, while people like me have to come out and explain that no, shit like The Shining Path was not good, the right, here and elsewhere, never get called on to distance themselves from those who discriminate based on inborn traits.

15 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Really glad to see your recent use of the N word was totally a one time thing that in no way reflects your character. Super stoked that you aren't displaying similar behaviour patterns that would ultimately reveal your apology to be pablum merely to get out of the social consequences of your actions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, durmij said:

17 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Really glad to see your recent use of the N word was totally a one time thing that in no way reflects your character. Super stoked that you aren't displaying similar behaviour patterns that would ultimately reveal your apology to be pablum merely to get out of the social consequences of your actions.

When they show you who they are the first time, believe them ??

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2018 at 11:44 AM, Queen M said:

LOLOLOLIOLOLOLOLOL....

If any of you took 2 minutes out of your days to actually read (or even knew the slightest bit about me), you’d know that answer to be No.

However, I am pleased as punch to watch you guys work yourselves up over nothing and make asses out of yourselves again. Please continue. Don’t know if my head can get much bigger with your attention on me and what I’m doing. Keep it up. It’s super flattering ?

Girl they in love with you.  

Not that I blame them ?

On 4/19/2018 at 12:59 PM, Kastor said:

Is this some threats? 

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Really glad to see your recent use of the N word was totally a one time thing that in no way reflects your character. 

Who over there being some cracker ass motherfrickers? 

18 minutes ago, Queen M said:

^^ the reason I lost respect for 97% of people in this game gurl

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

25 minutes ago, Queen M said:

Should I consider who you, and others, are from what was discussed and said in your Discord then?

1 minute ago, Johnny Costello said:

Who over there being some cracker ass motherfrickers? 

Arch dropped it in a discord in the context of an abortion joke during a peace talk, IIRC.

Funnily enough, I was personally asked not to engage more on the matter as it wasn't reflective of Arch's true character and he was unlikely to address the behaviour if he was getting dogpiled (I agree with this sentiment, dogpiles accomplish little). It seems, however, that the interim weeks have not yielded much by way of results.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Should I consider who you, and others, are from what was discussed and said in your Discord then?

Are you really trying to defend Arkiri again? I certainly didn't forget the other thread, since it was just a couple weeks ago. Did you?

Yikes, Buor. Stop trying to make equivalences and start actually holding your members accountable, or admit you don't care if they go around saying making racial "jokes". Then people can worry about whatever Queen might have said, because you won't be a complete hypocrite bringing it up.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

It's interesting you quoted Johnny on his use of that derogatory term.

What, cracker? Don't falsely equivocate the two man, we've talked about the realities of power and our own privilege in these types of discussions before. Is it counter productive? Sure, but in no way does it have the same history and weight as the N word.

18 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Are you really trying to defend Arkiri again? I certainly didn't forget the other thread, since it was just a couple weeks ago. Did you?

Yikes, Buor. Stop trying to make equivalences and start actually holding your members accountable, or admit you don't care if they go around saying making racial "jokes". Then people can worry about whatever Queen might have said, because you won't be a complete hypocrite bringing it up.

If we're going to set a standard, I expect that standard to be equally attributed to everybody.  That's the point of the political outrage on the topic, right?

As for Arkiri, he's actually been pretty docile about it, until we saw quite a few things from their end - or, you know, telling people "they're in chains" and "you or Massa".  Oh, my favorites were "white men need to die/be killed" and stuff related to that.

But please, center it all on him.

4 minutes ago, durmij said:

What, cracker? Don't falsely equivocate the two man, we've talked about the realities of power and our own privilege in these types of discussions before. Is it counter productive? Sure, but in no way does it have the same history and weight as the N word.

I'm going to do just that.  If your point is to solve racism and racist terms, that's not just a one sided effort.

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If we're going to set a standard, I expect that standard to be equally attributed to everybody.

Literally my point. I'm centering it on him in my discussion with you, because he's in your alliance and the last time he did it, you said some version of "well, people make mistakes, awww shucks!"

That doesn't work twice.

• Like 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Literally my point. I'm centering it on him in my discussion with you, because he's in your alliance and the last time he did it, you said some version of "well, people make mistakes, awww shucks!"

That doesn't work twice.

So up until the point a slave joke was made, it's still his fault.

If people don't want such comments, then don't open that door first.  The topic most likely would've remained on the whole stupidity of Nazisim/Communism otherwise.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

That doesn't work twice.

ThraxTelling.png.585b43ec4f1bb3560c0c906bd6a7bd8e.png

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png