War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

21 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

Ive always respected you, but this is fricking retarded... OF COURSE WHO EVER HAS THE MOST MILITARY IS WINNING...

THAT IS HOW YOU WIN A DAMN WAR!!!

Why is Non IQ's upper tier almost untouched? Seems like you're losing there.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Just now, Quichwe10 said:

Except win wars fast?

And what does that do... Destroy precious 4 infrastructure.

When your zeroed and have 5k soldiers as your entire military, you know you have lost

51 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Glad to see steel at the right price, however Alu is only 2k not three.

Also hasn't IQ had 188 members leave/delete, that's one way to hide some of that infra lost as a deleted nations losses are not accounted for, wonder whats next ?

Seems IQ are also adding raids to their stats, Can prove this as they have added 300 Spartans to their sheet and he was in one raid that had nothing to do with IQ lol

Edit my post, not due to leo the big mouth worthless crap anything but great, simply because i had more to add, its still funny how they waited so long to change the price of steel, Also funny how they have lost 1m more infra than non iq yet the non iq side has paid what 3b more, @Alex are you giving IQ a discount on buying infra or are they just really bad at math's ? 

Jeez, i understand and agree that the thread and its contents ought not be taken as truth, but there really is no need to go and insult people over it. Bias is to be expected, if you can account for it while analyzing multiple sources you will be fine.

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

OMG your totally right... The wiki page is by far the most accurate and reliable source we have!!!

In a weird way, it really is. Though it should be stressed, that is only because compared to other available sources, it is the least biased. 

As i stated, if someone not involved in the conflict with the required skillset to compile these numbers were to do so, the results would be readily more acceptable and with less paranoia applies to them.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Why is Non IQ's upper tier almost untouched? Seems like you're losing there.

We can't hit there, pixel huggers' scores are too high

And having 3 untouched nations at the top of your alliance isn't going to win you the war

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pheonix said:

And what does that do... Destroy precious 4 infrastructure.

When your zeroed and have 5k soldiers as your entire military, you know you have lost

4 Precious infra per 100 infra in your nation. Which, while not quite great, there is the thing that with our guys having people completely out of the fighting, namely that we can afford to take additional losses. I mean, last war, TFP got smashed pretty damned hard, but with foreign bankrolling, we could just shrug off the major crippling damage, and continue going. It's a bit like having America supplying you. You can get the shit beat out of you constantly, but so long as you can get a logistics route through, you can keep going. Also, when I'm seeing people got 1:3 kill ratios when outnumbered 3:1 on a moderate success for an air attack, I'm pretty sure that's a sign of your logistics getting a little bit more threadbare.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lairah said:

In a weird way, it really is. Though it should be stressed, that is only because compared to other available sources, it is the least biased. 

As i stated, if someone not involved in the conflict with the required skillset to compile these numbers were to do so, the results would be readily more acceptable and with less paranoia applies to them.

Because putting numbers in there with no link, no evidence, no stats, only a magical end result is accurate. Generally the wiki is HEAVILY biased against IQ

4 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

4 Precious infra per 100 infra in your nation. Which, while not quite great, there is the thing that with our guys having people completely out of the fighting, namely that we can afford to take additional losses. I mean, last war, TFP got smashed pretty damned hard, but with foreign bankrolling, we could just shrug off the major crippling damage, and continue going. It's a bit like having America supplying you. You can get the shit beat out of you constantly, but so long as you can get a logistics route through, you can keep going. Also, when I'm seeing people got 1:3 kill ratios when outnumbered 3:1 on a moderate success for an air attack, I'm pretty sure that's a sign of your logistics getting a little bit more threadbare.

"We're getting the shit beaten outta us, don't worry we can just throw some more money into our nation's and have that be destroyed too!!! Eventually this will cause us to magically win the war!!!"

Edited by Pheonix

Just now, Pheonix said:

"We're getting the shit beaten outta us, don't worry we can just throw some more money into our nation's and have that be destroyed!!! Eventually this will cause us to magically win the war!!!"

It works in real life and it's not called magic. It's called logistics and industrial capacity, along with a side of supply lines and America's shtick.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

We can't hit there, pixel huggers' scores are too high

And having 3 untouched nations at the top of your alliance isn't going to win you the war

Pixel huggers score too high? Then build up and hit them. IQ cant do that cause they refuse to build cities into upper tier.

and 3 untouched nations? Have you looked at Non IQ alliance members? Rose has 21 untouched upper tier. KT also has 21. Durmstrang has all 25 members. TGH has 17, SK has 20, AIM has 13, Roz Wei adds another 8. Thats just going through the major Non IQ alliances. 

Thats 125 upper tier nations thats almost 100% untouched.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

Because putting numbers in there with no link, no evidence, no stats, only a magical end result is accurate. Generally the wiki is HEAVILY biased against IQ

That's interesting, given that several of the wiki mods who police the wiki specifically to eradicate bias happen to be in IQ alliances, and even fighting in this war.
I've heard of low self esteem before, but taking down 600 people for the ride just cause you don't like yourself sounds a bit extreme, and somehow i don't think that's the case.

I find it far more probable that, given the only stats provided thus far have been from involved parties in the war, that these involved parties are inevitably, and even unintentionally, adding in their own bias. The only for this not to be true is if you think you are perfect, and if you think that, you clearly suffer delusions which require the aid of a mental health professional as soon as you are able to see one.

Infact given new points made by others, it seems a general incompetent error is more likely. Typically adding bias to make yourself good doesn't work when you fudge your own side.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Pixel huggers score too high? Then build up and hit them. IQ cant do that cause they refuse to build cities into upper tier.

and 3 untouched nations? Have you looked at Non IQ alliance members? Rose has 21 untouched upper tier. KT also has 21. Durmstrang has all 25 members. TGH has 17, SK has 20, AIM has 13, Roz Wei adds another 8. Thats just going through the major Non IQ alliances. 

Thats 125 upper tier nations thats almost 100% untouched.

Well, they could always sell down to hit us but they know what would happen if they did. so they stay up there and pretend they are all big and bad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Techcraft2 said:

This game is very accurate to real life, because as we all know, nuclear detonations and the fallout from them stop having negative effects on the are after 8 days. It's so obvious!

• Downvote 1

They're also not accounting for the resources used.  I'm pretty sure a full use Airstrike is using more resources than 1 ship raids that beige them, just for example.

Eventually the IQ upswing will come to a stall and then it'll just continue as a war of attrition on who uses their resources up first.

• Upvote 2

Spreadsheet has me listed at 52k infra destroyed, not bad. However checking the real stats, I racked up nearly 71k infra destroyed, and that was last week. I haven't updated my own damage spreadsheet since. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They're also not accounting for the resources used.  I'm pretty sure a full use Airstrike is using more resources than 1 ship raids that beige them, just for example.

Eventually the IQ upswing will come to a stall and then it'll just continue as a war of attrition on who uses their resources up first.

Well I mean if we're talking opportunity cost, we should also include stuff like the upkeep on the tens of thousands of tanks upper tier people in KT/Rose sphere AAs are maintaining, the steel lost from downselling, as well as that lost from decommissioning units once people's air is zeroed and they realize they're screwed, just to name a few.  But yeah, those 1 ship attacks though.

_20180416_010050.thumb.JPG.11fd19fbf63096d26f02227123424618.JPG

17 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

I hope this funding from foreign backers isn't performance based, since otherwise you owe someone a refund.

Point being, that tracking sheet is 100% useless for basing anything since everyone's data is wrong in one way or another. You can try to blame Alex for his stat tracker not working correctly, but ultimately you're the one using it. That's on you. If you want accuracy, you simply measure daily infra and military levels, then net those values. That's about all you really needed to look at. If you wanted to look at a very generalized, you track whole AA totals instead of individual players. The numbers of both should add up with errors being VM-ers and deletions.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Curufinwe said:

Well I mean if we're talking opportunity cost, we should also include stuff like the upkeep on the tens of thousands of tanks upper tier people in KT/Rose sphere AAs are maintaining, the steel lost from downselling, as well as that lost from decommissioning units once people's air is zeroed and they realize they're screwed, just to name a few.  But yeah, those 1 ship attacks though.

Sure, you could account for those too.  I'm pretty sure they'll be doing well even then.

You seem to be hitting that picture pretty hard.  I've been enjoying those easy Ws though, thanks!  Some of them have had some decent loot/cash on hand to keep me going, even in Attrition.  You'd think some people would learn from Arrgh tactics.

oIdmGMD.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1