War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

24 minutes ago, Pablo said:

What is exactly not accurate according to you? Frawley’s stats and this set of stats can’t match because he took steel something around 5000 ppu, if I am wrong there please correct me. These stats are taking steel at 3500 ppu. So if you know some maths you should be able to understand how values can vary.

Units lost/destroyed are taken directly from the API provided by the game, so it should be completely accurate.

I will say once again that infrastructure damage is directly taken from in-game Stats Tracker, which is known to provide unreliable data in some cases. I would like to point out how said tool has been used before for other conflicts and it was well accepted by then. 

There is no data provided by the game to calculate or ‘get’ infrastructure data 100% accurate, which is why the Stat Tracker has been used as it also is impartial, miscalculations are for everyone regardless of alliance affiliation.

I can only grant you the issue with people deleting or leaving alliances fighting are not included there. Other than that it is you trying to deny what is obvious.

You are likely to be in disadvantage when Frawley releases his stats, I cannot wait for the arguments you will make up to try keep painting you still as ‘winning’ by then. I will have fun quoting all of you.

The changing of value of a couple of resources is not enough to explain how the IQ side as reported by Leo has taken over 20 billion less in damages than reported elsewhere. It simply isn't, to think otherwise is nonsense. 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lairah said:

The changing of value of a couple of resources is not enough to explain how the IQ side as reported by Leo has taken over 20 billion less in damages than reported elsewhere. It simply isn't, to think otherwise is nonsense. 

Mhmm. The stats that Leo posted use Sheepy's damage calculator. Reduced steel costs certainly contribute, too. Unless you're implying manipulation, I don't see what wasn't explained by the post you quoted.

• Upvote 2

[insert quote here]

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Heh, that is cute.

VondXgC.png

BK's score graph.  I wonder where that leap of score came from, oh, and those extra members.

Legend says TKR's IA is shook, our policy failed.
I have to follow in the great footsteps of Leo the Shit Keeper and keep piling failed peripheries until it steams

HN1WZDv.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

Suffering with irl stuff

Gib Coca Cola and meme production will continue

-snip image-

I can't lie, I had a pretty badass tie-dye shirt when I was a kid in the 80s.

Hey y'all, 

Just a nice, quick public warning to everyone - keep your posts clear of personal attacks. We have received a steady flow of reports solely from this thread and those who were identified have been talked to. 

Thank you!

11 hours ago, element85 said:

See, this is exactly what I mean. You're saying the stats of the tjest war means you won and now here you're saying the stats for this war are propaganda. Please kindly go frick yourself. Done with you people. When one of you get more than half a brain cell, then we will talk. 

The JEst war is claimed as a victory by us glorious Jesters because we defied expectations, held out far longer than anticipated while dishing out major damage ratios, all while making a (PR) mockery out of your respective governments. 

Each of these points is indirectly confirmed by the demands made by IQ representatives during peace talks, as well as the reasoning given for them:

- billions in reps demanded to some extent can be seen as indicative of (physical) harm done to IQ- hence the necessity to extract reps. As IQ failed to extract these reps, that can be seen as a tactical victory for JEst: JEst's objectives were met, after all. IQ's weren't.

- Another reason given for the billions in reps is an intent to set a precedent that "hitting IQ is not okay and will be met with heavy repercussions. Again, given that you are once more at war and JEst has faded back without repercussions, your objectives were not met. Ours were.

- A Partisan apology to be posted on the BK forums. Reason for the "BK forum" part of this term given was "to deprive the OWF of the satisfaction". This term pretty much confirms that despite all claims to the contrary, BK/IQ did/does indeed care about the PR harm done during that war, and wished to rectify that during the peace process. Failure to force this term can be seen as a defeat. Furthermore, the subsequent *additional* PR fallout on the OWF hammered that home more.

- Partisan has to fly the IQ flag: Again, failed to be enforced.

So again: JEst is seen as the victor of that war by the majority of people outside of IQ because of a combination of:

- Damage ratios

- PR damage done

- An inability for IQ to complete their broadcasted objectives in contrast to JEst's successful achievement of its objectives.

- Etc.

That war/situation is entirely different in nature to this war though, and I think you (both sides) are comparing apples to oranges.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

10 hours ago, NewOttomans said:

@Esentia

Wow, you did 400 infra damage congrats. Definitely not better than getting 2000 infra shitted by one guy.

5ad6a93a6eafe_Screenshot2018-04-17at10_10_44PM.png.2571c6c0286c8a5f91de599c8dcc528c.png

5ad6a96c21832_Screenshot2018-04-17at10_11_47PM.png.658b4a2cfdb84bae4675520b688fa2e8.png

If you think those stats are a point for you I have bad news

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

The JEst war is claimed as a victory by us glorious Jesters because we defied expectations, held out far longer than anticipated while dishing out major damage ratios, all while making a (PR) mockery out of your respective governments. 

Each of these points is indirectly confirmed by the demands made by IQ representatives during peace talks, as well as the reasoning given for them:

- billions in reps demanded to some extent can be seen as indicative of (physical) harm done to IQ- hence the necessity to extract reps. As IQ failed to extract these reps, that can be seen as a tactical victory for JEst: JEst's objectives were met, after all. IQ's weren't.

- Another reason given for the billions in reps is an intent to set a precedent that "hitting IQ is not okay and will be met with heavy repercussions. Again, given that you are once more at war and JEst has faded back without repercussions, your objectives were not met. Ours were.

- A Partisan apology to be posted on the BK forums. Reason for the "BK forum" part of this term given was "to deprive the OWF of the satisfaction". This term pretty much confirms that despite all claims to the contrary, BK/IQ did/does indeed care about the PR harm done during that war, and wished to rectify that during the peace process. Failure to force this term can be seen as a defeat. Furthermore, the subsequent *additional* PR fallout on the OWF hammered that home more.

- Partisan has to fly the IQ flag: Again, failed to be enforced.

So again: JEst is seen as the victor of that war by the majority of people outside of IQ because of a combination of:

- Damage ratios

- PR damage done

- An inability for IQ to complete their broadcasted objectives in contrast to JEst's successful achievement of its objectives.

- Etc.

That war/situation is entirely different in nature to this war though, and I think you (both sides) are comparing apples to oranges.

The glorious cultural victory.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You used " y'all " properly.  I'm proud.

Now I just need to figure out who's southern enough to use that term in public.

It's actually a relatively common term in both Canadian and activist spaces, so make of that what you will.

7 hours ago, element85 said:

Sorry.... I only respect proper pronouns.

I mean if you knew what a proper pronoun was you might use it, until then no one can even find you respectable. On top of that you refer to stats that are inherently incorrect to propose any semblance of an argument.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Settra said:

I mean if you knew what a proper pronoun was you might use it, until then no one can even find you respectable. On top of that you refer to stats that are inherently incorrect to propose any semblance of an argument.

I really don't care if you find my respectable. I am not here to impress you. And maybe I do... As do you and your people. We know full well that if the same stats showed your side winning, you'd be taunting us with them. 

• Downvote 3

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

37 minutes ago, element85 said:

I really don't care if you find my respectable. I am not here to impress you. And maybe I do... As do you and your people. We know full well that if the same stats showed your side winning, you'd be taunting us with them. 

UNoLBLN.jpg

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, element85 said:

I mean... If LeoTheGreat pulled out stats talking about how we were slaughtering IQ, I'd probably be be laughing pretty hard. Mostly because Leo's the one who's been rolling around discords the entire war and saying how IQ's slaughtering not-IQ and he's waiting for us to surrender any day now. Now if was us who posted it, tbh, I'd be feeling pretty bummed.

22 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

'Kay.

To wit: "Take your cultural victory and take your white peace, but drop the 'damage ratios decide victory' narrative."

(To be fair, this guy isn't gov, but hey, you said a person in BK, so there you are. I'm sure if I looked for more than two minutes I could find a gov though (or someone else can). This guy is more sensible than your gov, really.)

I was formerly BK at two different times – in fact, I was the 15th member to join when it was founded lol. Actually glad to have left because I don’t think I would have standed with that brainwashing any longer. Especially when some of that rudeness is starting to show right now.

KT also has quite a few former BK members as well. Infice was BK gov at some point. 

Z98SzIG.png

1 hour ago, Ungawa Jones said:

Your name is not even a proper noun! It is no surprise someone who is not a proper noun does not know what a pronoun or what correct statistics may look like.

Oh really?

Let me school you on that.

image.png.b1f1fdf314788346257a1b7f4aeecedf.png

• Downvote 3

16 minutes ago, element85 said:

Oh really?

Let me school you on that.

IQ Total: -$34,599,734,937
Non-IQ Total: $31,732,625,188
Difference:
$66,332,360,125
#winning #clapped #statsmatter

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

settradirect.png

3 minutes ago, Ungawa Jones said:

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/capitalization-rules/

#2 Capitalize Names and Other Proper Nouns

"You should always capitalize people’s names."

Okay then. If you want to get so technical, then we should all be using our real names too. Why are you hiding behind an anonymous name that doesn't even belong to you? That makes you a fraudster. Nice try. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4