War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

On 4/16/2018 at 12:44 AM, Buorhann said:

Does this also record the amount of reports your leadership sends in to Alex too, @LeotheGreat?

Oh, you mean like you did to me when I forgot to update my nation id on here? Go away kid. You're a moron.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Just now, element85 said:

Oh, you mean like you did to me when I forgot to update my nation id on here? Go away kid. You're a moron.

>kid

You seem awfully butthurt about that moment.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Buorhann said:

>kid

You seem awfully butthurt about that moment.

And you seem awfully butt hurt about every moment. What's your point?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Buorhann said:

>every moment

Are you now just spewing shit to see what sticks?

No. I thought that was your job? You're doing a fantastic job, by the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, element85 said:

Find me one person in BK who said that. Go on, I dare you.

'Kay.

To wit: "Take your cultural victory and take your white peace, but drop the 'damage ratios decide victory' narrative."

(To be fair, this guy isn't gov, but hey, you said a person in BK, so there you are. I'm sure if I looked for more than two minutes I could find a gov though (or someone else can). This guy is more sensible than your gov, really.)

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

@element85

Oh, thank you.

cavlWkLg.png

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

(To be fair, this guy isn't gov, but hey, you said a person in BK, so there you are. I'm sure if I looked for more than two minutes I could find a gov though (or someone else can). This guy is more sensible than your gov, really.)

We could just quote what Leo stated to Partisan.  Could ask Strum, he'd have an idea.  Could also quote a few others.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

'Kay.

To wit: "Take your cultural victory and take your white peace, but drop the 'damage ratios decide victory' narrative."

And I don't see anywhere that he said stats weren't indicative. Keep trying.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, element85 said:

And I don't see anywhere that he said stats weren't indicative. Keep trying.

I even quoted it for you. Damage ratios are stats.

What planet are you from?

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I even quoted it for you. Damage ratios are stats.

What planet are you from?

Earth, unlike you. It's because you idiots were using stats that valued all infrastructure at the same cost without accounting for the fact that 1900 infra to 2k infra will cost more than 1100 infra to 1200 infra. Come on now, stop playing dumb. I know you have it in you to use that God given brain of yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, element85 said:

Earth, unlike you. It's because you idiots were using stats that valued all infrastructure at the same cost without accounting for the fact that 1900 infra to 2k infra will cost more than 1100 infra to 1200 infra. Come on now, stop playing dumb. I know you have it in you to use that God given brain of yours.

Fine then on loot alone you lost.

settradirect.png

43 minutes ago, Lairah said:

For any further insults wasting the time of myself and others, please simply direct these to the inbox of the nearest moderator. It's much faster that way.

You have no logic againt me... Only insults, yet you have the audacity to post this. Smh

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, Settra said:

Which stats? TJest, IQ lost. This war IQ is losing.

Are you blind? Look at the stats that were posted on the first page, last column....

unknown.png

image.png

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

1 minute ago, element85 said:

Are you blind? Look at the stats that were posted on the first page, last column....

unknown.png

image.png

I mean I already provided evidence that those stats are wrong.

settradirect.png

2 minutes ago, element85 said:

unknown.png

image.png

You must be ex-NPO to buy into that propaganda piece. It's hilarious watching you IQ folk remain so insular, it's like watching the downfall of Sparta in real time. Unlike Sparta, however, IQ has yet to win a real war :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

10 minutes ago, Thomas Meagher said:

You must be ex-NPO to buy into that propaganda piece. It's hilarious watching you IQ folk remain so insular, it's like watching the downfall of Sparta in real time. Unlike Sparta, however, IQ has yet to win a real war :P

See, this is exactly what I mean. You're saying the stats of the tjest war means you won and now here you're saying the stats for this war are propaganda. Please kindly go frick yourself. Done with you people. When one of you get more than half a brain cell, then we will talk. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

7 minutes ago, element85 said:

See, this is exactly what I mean. You're saying the stats of the tjest war means you won and now here you're saying the stats for this war are propaganda. Please kindly go frick yourself. Done with you people. When one of you get more than half a brain cell, then we will talk. 

If your stats weren't wrong, then it wouldn't be propaganda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

settradirect.png

On 4/16/2018 at 2:32 AM, Frawley said:

That is not an accurate way of measuring anything, people rebuy infra/military, different people do the damage in different orders (earlier infra is worth more etc) I could maintain a zero net under that just by spending a fortune rebuying my infra daily.

Ok, then take every 2-3hrs instead of daily, even 6 probably. Then you get even the infra re-buys. Granted rebuying infra during a war isn't very smart, but knowing how people play this game (both politically and not) I'm really not surprised.

36 minutes ago, element85 said:

unknown.png

image.png

The entire sheet has a vast majority of the values wrong. You're trying to use data that is invalid as a valid argument point. It doesn't work that way.

Edited by Valdoroth

1 hour ago, element85 said:

Go away kid. You're a moron.

57 minutes ago, element85 said:

53 minutes ago, element85 said:

Count by overall damage retard.

25 minutes ago, element85 said:

Please kindly go frick yourself. Done with you people. When one of you get more than half a brain cell, then we will talk. 

^^ Imagine getting this mad over a video game.

44 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

You have no logic againt me... Only insults, yet you have the audacity to post this. Smh

Only insults I'm seeing are from your alliance mate, element85. Should probably tell him to calm down some. Too much sodium is bad for one's health.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png