War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

19 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Glad to see steel at the right price, however Alu is only 2k not three.

Also hasn't IQ had 188 members leave/delete, that's one way to hide some of that infra lost as a deleted nations losses are not accounted for, wonder whats next ?

Seems IQ are also adding raids to their stats, Can prove this as they have added 300 Spartans to their sheet and he was in one raid that had nothing to do with IQ lol

Edit my post, not due to leo the big mouth worthless crap anything but great, simply because i had more to add, its still funny how they waited so long to change the price of steel, Also funny how they have lost 1m more infra than non iq yet the non iq side has paid what 3b more, @Alex are you giving IQ a discount on buying infra or are they just really bad at math's ? 

Shut your mouth kid. You know full well there can be a difference in infra cost based on how much one has. Don't play dumb. 1500 infra to 1600 will cost way more than say 1200 infra to 1300 infra. Now go take your garbage elsewhere, preferably to a landfill or incineration plant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

20 hours ago, Vladamir Putin said:

image.png

HI MOM IM ON TV

Edited by Vince McMahon
  • Like 2

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

2 minutes ago, Cosme12 said:

No, no, no. I can see 1 beige over there. You should be kicked from BK phoenix.

>when you quote the wrong person 

Related image

• Like 2

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

You literally included me at 50 million positive damage. That is including quite a few raids I did lol. Rose kinda took me in the alley you know?

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

5 hours ago, magicninja said:

So what you are saying is that navy should be allowed to target military units as well? A good concept. 

What??? That makes no sense whatsoever. I'm reading through my post and I don't have a clue where I even came close to implying that.

2 hours ago, Cosme12 said:

No, no, no. I can see 1 beige over there. You should be kicked from BK phoenix.

Yeah I got caught up in the moment, I was on a bombing spree and I couldn't stop :P luckily they weren't smart enough to remilitarize.

7 hours ago, Pheonix said:

Finally a halfway decent shit post

Air bombing everything, except soldiers, that would be dumb.

If one military defeats the other military, the one who comes out on top wins, it's a hard concept to understand, I know, but that's the way war works. And if the side with no military doesn't surrender, you beat the shit outta them, and that's what BK is doing rn, beating the shit outta KT & friends, it doesn't matter if someone buys a ship and kills 2.3 infrastructure in a naval invasion, that isn't going to win the war.

I know its a hard concept to understand, but wars are usually won over total damage done and the ability for one side to keep going and the other side not being able to, or unwilling to. BK is only "beating this shit" out of KT and friends in low and mid tier, and I say that with a grain of salt. KT and friends most important tier, the upper tier, is still untouched. KT and friends "beat the shit" out of every single upper tier and a large part of your mid tier, before you all sunk below 2k score, a range usually occupied by new players and people who are rolled. Also I think BK deserves an award for being most "Retarded and Autistic" as you eloquently say for blitzing KT, then not being able to read and actually click the battle button. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

23 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

A lot of what Phoenix posted has very little to do with stats. With people claiming planes do not matter to rejoicing at victory on their 1 ship attacks.

A lot of phoenix says has the brainpower equivalent to a concussed chimpanzee put behind it, so i'm not precisely sure why you're citing it anyway. This of course ignoring that he is simply wrong on all fronts anyway, and clearly lacks the experience of how significant wars go down compared to the people he wishes to claim are lacking in judgement. 

The murderer is on your side of town, and i daresay, he is on a rampage indeed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lairah said:

A lot of phoenix says has the brainpower equivalent to a concussed chimpanzee put behind it, so i'm not precisely sure why you're citing it anyway. This of course ignoring that he is simply wrong on all fronts anyway, and clearly lacks the experience of how significant wars go down compared to the people he wishes to claim are lacking in judgement. 

I mean if we agreed with each others views in general, there would be no argument right? Let's agree to disagree as it is unlikely to ever happen.

9 hours ago, Pheonix said:

What??? That makes no sense whatsoever. I'm reading through my post and I don't have a clue where I even came close to implying that.

Yeah I got caught up in the moment, I was on a bombing spree and I couldn't stop :P luckily they weren't smart enough to remilitarize.

if the mechanics are tilted to where air bombing is the only viable strategy I would say you believe that balance should be achieved among the different attacks.Unless you like it this way i suppose. but why would anyone want it like that?

It's amusing seeing BK post a stat thread like it's indicative of winning a war after they got their asses handed to them so soundly, at least in terms of those same metrics, by tJest.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

It's amusing seeing BK post a stat thread like it's indicative of winning a war after they got their asses handed to them so soundly, at least in terms of those same metrics, by tJest.

Also, don't forget IoM and AO both singlehandedly defeated all of IQ (plus Acadia and OWR). It's no wonder that IQ paid $500 mil to get IoM and AO to leave them alone.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pheonix said:

Adobe_20180416_160042.png.f11c5e0629791b6591c0d097ab79e566.png

Doctors just diagnosed me with eye cancer, i can't handle this retardation.

Once in a while we will beige if there are multiple people who can keep the guy downduring the 2 days of beige. I have yet to see someone get mad in BK about this war, if anything we all joke around and laugh at the stupidity and extremely salty PMs we get

Good one. Really drives the point that you are a piece of shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Checking my own stats I see that I am listed as having received damage, even though a CKD nuke was it. CKD is not listed on the IQ side. So damage CKD did on RW, as little as it was, is counted, but our damage on them isn't? In addition even if we ignore the CKD war, my damage is listed at 6,253.23 infra when it was 6,827.95.

12 hours ago, Lairah said:

Before you attack the brainpower of other people, you should probably correct the errors in your post. That includes grammar, punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, and spelling. Idiot.

19 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

While I agree value is important, I do feel you should have this... 

BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg&f=1

That's so "Christian" of you, especially to be a hypocrite with double standards. Is that not exactly what all of you have been doing here in this thread? Being butt hurt? But hey, whatever floats your boat. If the shoe fits... So please do fill out that form and submit it to me at your earliest convenience.

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

It's amusing to see you clowns argue that stats aren't indicative when you used the stats in the first day to indicate you were winning. Then you start losing on all the stats and begin to change the definition of winning. Such retards. Done with you people.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

They're not getting messages of people being mad in BK because they deleted or outright left instead.

This is you, right? Man, I'd like to surrender to your 1 ship. It's too OP. frick off, !@#$.

unknown.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

12 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I know its a hard concept to understand, but wars are usually won over total damage done and the ability for one side to keep going and the other side not being able to, or unwilling to.

Obviously, Inquisition is going for the latter. This is merely a propaganda thread and the stats are used within BK as a means of friendly competition, not a gauge of war progress. If you are looking for one, though, try finding a militarized nation on your side below 3.5k score.

12 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

KT and friends most important tier, the upper tier, is still untouched

For all the lauding that KT upper tier gets, I'm rather surprised at their war lack of war involvement. We haven't had a them attempt a downdeclare in over a week. At least Rose has the courtesy to keep us company.

12 hours ago, Lairah said:

Phoenix has been around long enough to know how the previous war went down. Just looking at the nation builds and score ranges, it's clear that IQ and KT-coalition have differing objectives. I can't speak for KT and pals, but it looks to me that they are basing their war strategy off stat-pad—hitting fringe alliances that do not believe themselves to be part of IQ (eg. ODN, TUE), rather than focusing on pinning down BK and NPO. I also can't speak for the effectiveness of this, but IQ has been able to achieve in 3 weeks what it struggled to do in 2+ months last war due to lack of opposition.

• Upvote 1

[insert quote here]

4 minutes ago, element85 said:

This is you, right? Man, I'd like to surrender to your 1 ship. It's too OP. frick off, !@#$.

unknown.png

QVWGGJw.png

Here's your lineup.  You're right, the 1 Ship (Dubbed SS frickYou) is pretty OP.  All that wasted military you have and you can't even stop 1 Ship.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, element85 said:

It's amusing to see you clowns argue that stats aren't indicative when you used the stats in the first day to indicate you were winning. Then you start losing on all the stats and begin to change the definition of winning. Such retards. Done with you people.

I didn't fight you guys. :P

I'm just pointing out that it looks to me that your government is trying to change the definition of winning, since when tJest was happening they said it wasn't stats. So basically you're agreeing with me that hypocrisy is silly, unless it's yours?

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, element85 said:

Before you attack the brainpower of other people, you should probably correct the errors in your post. That includes grammar, punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, and spelling. Idiot.

That's so "Christian" of you, especially to be a hypocrite with double standards. Is that not exactly what all of you have been doing here in this thread? Being butt hurt? But hey, whatever floats your boat. If the shoe fits... So please do fill out that form and submit it to me at your earliest convenience.

People who resort to nit picking grammar and flaming as a response to an argument, are people who have long ago lost that argument. I do not pretend to have perfect writing, i type rather quickly, and have a horrid habit of not checking what i've put. Regardless, your concession to my superior reasoning through pedestrian insults is accepted, you may pay tribute now. I suppose in the future you will understand if i don't check for perfect grammar, not for the plebeian form i see on display here.

For any further insults wasting the time of myself and others, please simply direct these to the inbox of the nearest moderator. It's much faster that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Them said:

hitting fringe alliances that do not believe themselves to be part of IQ (eg. ODN, TUE), rather than focusing on pinning down BK and NPO. I also can't speak for the effectiveness of this, but IQ has been able to achieve in 3 weeks what it struggled to do in 2+ months last war due to lack of opposition.

First off, I explained to the IQ leadership that my conflict (TGH/RW/IoM/NSR) was separate from theirs.  We specifically and initially targetted OWR/Cerb/Polaris/TUE.

If we had hit the Main IQ alliances as well in our initial strike, our stats would be far higher than what we have now.

It wasn't until later that IQ merged our conflicts together by striking NSR with BK hits and the talks in the channel clarified that NPO views that conflict as one of the same.  During that time, we were also contracted to expand our front, hence why we now hit any of those targets plus some (ODN, for example, since Protectorates coming in the fight was a thing - might as well preempt raid them to keep em occupied).

So no, the strategy wasn't stat padding at all, but you're right there was more focus on other alliances outside of BK/NPO.  Initially speaking, IQ had 3-to-1 numbers on us, and they had preempted KT.  Might as well remove those that we can, then deal with BK/NPO as it comes.

Now it's just an attrition battle.  Those who go all Planes and those who go with the 1 Ship strat.  Most other threats to our upper tier have been dealt with, and eventually if they do get dropped down (Which will cost more resources to do so), it'll basically return back to what it is now.  Your upswing will stall out inevitably, and we'll be in a perma situation where neither of us can pin the other down.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I didn't fight you guys. :P

I'm just pointing out that it looks to me that your government is trying to change the definition of winning, since when tJest was happening they said it wasn't stats. So basically you're agreeing with me that hypocrisy is silly, unless it's yours?

Find me one person in BK who said that. Go on, I dare you.

Edited by element85
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3