War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

5 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

Translation: we can't win because we don't just throw bodies into the battlefield, we use actual guns. 

Translation: We can win because we use actual guns, unlike you guys who just throw bodies into the field. 

Pretty close

2 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

Alright, in a little more plain language, you do not make up the majority of IQ or even NPO fighters, and those tactics aren't something I'm seeing very much on the field. 

Of course I don't make up IQ and NPO, we are all roq multis, you should know that by now

And you don't see it very often because there is no one to use the tactics on, everyone is zeroed

Edited by Pheonix

2 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

5ad50ed234beb_Screenshot2018-04-16at4_53_38PM.png.96e2af6cc4a0175adf419f30a22c0f03.pngyou people must really have it drilled in your brain, but let me stress it for the millionth time. BEIGING US DOESNT MATTER AND WILL NOT WIN THE ALLIANCE WAR. I'm actually starting to get brain cancer from this stupidity, please stop

Edited by Pheonix

@PheonixYou're the only person in the entire BK that is even following this strat. Look at all of your idiot friends. They actually tried to beige! Heck, one guy even attacked a second time because he was salty. Suck it! You're bad!

Edited by NewOttomans
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NewOttomans said:

@PheonixYou're the only person in the entire BK that is even following this strat. Look at all of your idiot friends. They actually tried to beige! Heck, one guy even attacked a second time because he was salty. Suck it! You're bad!

Adobe_20180416_160042.png.f11c5e0629791b6591c0d097ab79e566.png

Doctors just diagnosed me with eye cancer, i can't handle this retardation.

Once in a while we will beige if there are multiple people who can keep the guy downduring the 2 days of beige. I have yet to see someone get mad in BK about this war, if anything we all joke around and laugh at the stupidity and extremely salty PMs we get

Edited by Pheonix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Plebs who think using a lot of gas and ammo to destroy cheap infra is a noob move, I use all I have to hit the enemy because destruction gives me pleasure and I spend my money in peace time to have a good warchest, only pixelhuggers think before hitting cheap infra, when you see the enemy cities at zero infra is pure pleasure

3bf82ce08bfb666701623ef030b68f5c.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

Plebs who think using a lot of gas and ammo to destroy cheap infra is a noob move, I use all I have to hit the enemy because destruction gives me pleasure and I spend my money in peace time to have a good warchest, only pixelhuggers think before hitting cheap infra, when you see the enemy cities at zero infra is pure pleasure

Gas and munitions are temporary. Infra destroyed stats are forever~

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

1 minute ago, AwesomeNova said:

The only thing I find autistic is the amount of deleted IQ nations.

And your ability to count, you can count the number of deletions on a single hand. The 100 deletions came from a magical number, we have yet to see 100 nations delete from IQ, unless they all joined and deleted right away, im still hunting for the place this magical number came from.

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Glad to see steel at the right price, however Alu is only 2k not three.

Also hasn't IQ had 188 members leave/delete, that's one way to hide some of that infra lost as a deleted nations losses are not accounted for, wonder whats next ?

Seems IQ are also adding raids to their stats, Can prove this as they have added 300 Spartans to their sheet and he was in one raid that had nothing to do with IQ lol

Edit my post, not due to leo the big mouth worthless crap anything but great, simply because i had more to add, its still funny how they waited so long to change the price of steel, Also funny how they have lost 1m more infra than non iq yet the non iq side has paid what 3b more, @Alex are you giving IQ a discount on buying infra or are they just really bad at math's ? 

Why the heck are you talking about alu and steel? Seriously, please answer my question; I genuinely want to know what went through your head when you posted that. 

1 minute ago, Pheonix said:

And your ability to count, you can count the number of deletions on a single hand. The 100 deletions came from a magical number, we have yet to see 100 nations delete from IQ, unless they all joined and deleted right away, im still hunting for the place this magical number came from.

Says the BK member.

1 hour ago, Pheonix said:

Adobe_20180416_160042.png.f11c5e0629791b6591c0d097ab79e566.png

Doctors just diagnosed me with brain cancer, i can't handle this autism.

Once in a while we will beige if there are multiple people who can keep the guy downduring the 2 days of beige. I have yet to see someone get mad in BK about this war, if anything we all joke around and laugh at the stupidity and extremely salty PMs we get

You're a **** not a real funny thing to joke about. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

From my point of view:

-BK et al were doing horrible in the initial blitz (2 weeks or so).

-Our side became too confident and went on a beige-spree.

-BK et al capitalized on their concentration and all the beige protection our side gave them, and counterattacked very successfully.

-At the moment both sides have suffered a lot of losses, regardless of who lost more.

tl;dr: Our side should not have beiged anyone.

If anyone wants actually accurate infra damage calculations, take a city by city infra snapshot of every player in every alliance at the beginning of the next war. I can give you a formula to calculate the exact infra loss given current and previous city infra levels. It is very simple.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

So fam, Phoenix for worst poster of the year?

When he wins they better parade it on their alliance page with the rest of their well-deserved awards. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

33 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

When he wins they better parade it on their alliance page with the rest of their well-deserved awards. 

Finally a halfway decent shit post

47 minutes ago, magicninja said:

So from what I read here....

Air bombing tanks is the way to win a war....

Is that right?

Air bombing everything, except soldiers, that would be dumb.

If one military defeats the other military, the one who comes out on top wins, it's a hard concept to understand, I know, but that's the way war works. And if the side with no military doesn't surrender, you beat the shit outta them, and that's what BK is doing rn, beating the shit outta KT & friends, it doesn't matter if someone buys a ship and kills 2.3 infrastructure in a naval invasion, that isn't going to win the war.

Edited by Pheonix

8 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

Finally a halfway decent shit post

Air bombing everything, except soldiers, that would be dumb.

If one military defeats the other military, the one who comes out on top wins, it's a hard concept to understand, I know, but that's the way war works. And if the side with no military doesn't surrender, you beat the shit outta them, and that's what BK is doing rn, beating the shit outta KT & friends, it doesn't matter if someone buys a ship and kills 2.3 infrastructure in a naval invasion, that isn't going to win the war.

So what you are saying is that navy should be allowed to target military units as well? A good concept. 

I think infra value destroyed should be used only in wars of one-two rounds or in a war with a dominant side but in a war longer than 10 days where both sides lose all the good infra is just a way to know which side had most infra before the war

Infra destroyed is better than the infra value because gives an idea of how many attacks are successful (bu you have to consider the damage done with nukes and missiles)

Other than the obvious white flags good ways to know who is winning are units destroyed, how many nations are pinned down and how many are still capable to fight, how many resources and money an alliance has to sustain more days of war, and therefore the loot gained/lost is important

Having nations (usually in the upper/whale tier) who are free to produce money for the alliance because the enemy can't reach them is good but not that good it helps to sustain the war, it is improbable they are enough to cover the war cost but if the enemy has none is a good advantage

Deletions and players who leave the alliance are not a very good way to see who is winning but more a way to see which alliance was build in a bad way and is unable to keep the community together