War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

1 hour ago, Pheonix said:

Remilitarize? Oh.. you mean buy ships, soldiers and tanks... Those are a waste of money and all they do is add to the stats of our enemies. If we were loosing and getting beiged at the rate we are currently, we could easily turn this war around. But because we are on top and because beiging doesn't matter, we will remain on top and kick the shit out of everyone while your whales and Alliance leaders will sit at the top, saying that everything is ok, and not give a shit about you guys, it's pretty sad that you guys put up with that... 

stop trying to post mate cause you're making a fool of yourself

56 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It was the exact source Yosodog's stats used so meme-ing about him is funny. If people are wanting different standards now, they can try to produce formulas. There isn't going to be a surely accurate thing, though that won't be in contention.

so if the tool used wasn't accurate, then how come the only 'inaccurate', changes stats were only on the non-iq side?

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

1 minute ago, FilipS said:

so if the tool used wasn't accurate, then how come the only 'inaccurate', changes stats were only on the non-iq side?

I don't think it was accurate for them either, in general.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pheonix said:

I'm starting to see why IQ is winning so easily... because no one understands war mechanics. I don't care about air striking soldiers, I don't care if they have one ship, when they attack my infra they are the ones loosing money because my infra is so cheap. 

I seriously don't see why people are obsessed with getting beiged, it's bad if I beige someone! Because they have a chance to remilitarize.

Smh people, you all have half a brain so USE IT

Well, considering that buying 100 infra at 900 infra is around 500k, and you guys are using airstrikes that burn up around 300-400 gas AND munitions each hit, which is more than 500k in losses, and is probably more like a million or so combined with that fact that whale harvesting is still being really profitable....

38 minutes ago, FilipS said:

stop trying to post mate cause you're making a fool of yourself

11 hours ago, Valdoroth said:

I am commenting on here because I'd like to point out some errors that I have found on multiple people's in-game stats, and the linked spreadsheet. For simplicity, we'll use one of the cases I found in SK, Carvell, and one in BK, The Empire of Sunbeam:
50EvoUj.png

Here in the spreadsheet it says carvell did only 1.5k infra dmg, and it's only valued at $329.00.

Let's see what in game says (he only had 1 war):
vR9T2yf.png

Now, looking at The Empire of Sunbeam in BK:
EFX1Yzz.png

His in-game dmg taken adds up to 4909.46 and dealt is 16,310.61 across his 5 wars, neither of which are correct in the spreadsheet.

My own stats in the document says I only did 4.5k dmg, when in-game it adds up to be 6k.

Since you have basically everyone's stats screwed up on both sides, this tracking sheet is completely unreliable.

Do the math right, or don't do it at all.

It's not just for non-IQ side.

2 hours ago, Pheonix said:

Remilitarize? Oh.. you mean buy ships, soldiers and tanks... Those are a waste of money and all they do is add to the stats of our enemies. If we were loosing and getting beiged at the rate we are currently, we could easily turn this war around. But because we are on top and because beiging doesn't matter, we will remain on top and kick the shit out of everyone while your whales and Alliance leaders will sit at the top, saying that everything is ok, and not give a shit about you guys, it's pretty sad that you guys put up with that... 

Oh now you say that it's a waste of money. 

I must admit what you said about big nations not caring as much about smaller nations is true. But it is much easier for big nations to fund repairs for small nations than small nations to fund repairs for big nations. As a small nation myself, I don't see anything wrong with that. According to your logic though, we should surrender because a quarter of us are getting rekted while the rest of us are just destroying. Definitely not better than having a majority of your allies getting rekted.

You think our alliance leaders don't give a shit? They're online all day, responding whenever we need them. Plus, since when were alliance leaders capable of doing everything? Unlike you guys, who rely on the government to do everything for you, we can take care of ourselves.

3 hours ago, Pheonix said:

it's bad if I beige someone! Because they have a chance to remilitarize.

You essentially refuted what you said earlier. If it was a waste to remilitarize, why you guys so afraid of it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

This isn't a PR stunt. Nuh-uh, that's crazy.

Mqce7lX.png

Its almost as if I posted it to BK discord and an alliance of 165 people less than 10% upvoted the thread as soon as they saw it.

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Its almost as if I posted it to BK discord and an alliance of 165 people less than 10% upvoted the thread as soon as they saw it.

It's kind of like looking at all the up votes for all the anti-IQ posts in this thread and seeing that they are all made by the anti-IQ crowd. Imagine that...

Also, it's like we knew that the stats from ToT were incorrect but you guys took them as the holy writ. We know you don't even try to be truthful of fair about anything any longer which is why most IQ people rarely post on the OWF any longer.

Edited by Who Me
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Matt2004 said:

Actually it is possible to beige someone when you're completely pinned down. Of course the method might be just a little complicated for you to understand.

And no, it isn't letting Diane Abbot do the resistance calculations.

Blyat, I'm an expert onb beiging people when they least expect it. Method is quite easy actually. There is also a method to prevent such beiges, but if you think that method was complicated, no wonder you don't know the counter trick to it :D

tvPWtuA.gif

13 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

I must admit what you said about big nations not caring as much about smaller nations is true. But it is much easier for big nations to fund repairs for small nations than small nations to fund repairs for big nations. As a small nation myself, I don't see anything wrong with that. According to your logic though, we should surrender because a quarter of us are getting rekted while the rest of us are just destroying. Definitely not better than having a majority of your allies getting rekted.

You think our alliance leaders don't give a shit? They're online all day, responding whenever we need them. Plus, since when were alliance leaders capable of doing everything? Unlike you guys, who rely on the government to do everything for you, we can take care of ourselves.

You essentially refuted what you said earlier. If it was a waste to remilitarize, why you guys so afraid of it?

So are you the TGH version of Moon Shadow or what?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NewOttomans said:

No no no... If we beige you guys it's bad because you're behind and you might have a chance to catch up by remilitarizing. But if you being us, we are ahead and have can take out everything with air, so building other stuff is useless and a waste of money, therefore beiging us doesn't matter. Smh

You should really look at your Alliance members... ONE QUARTER are getting rekt??? You must be blind, if that's the kind of propoganda your government is telling you, please go look for yourself. Your Alliance leaders have been begging for peace for weeks! The longer the war goes on, the more we build up, the more we take down whales, you guys can't win, we have the numbers, we have the members, we have the brains, and we will have the win.

3 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

No no no... If we beige you guys it's bad because you're behind and you might have a chance to catch up by remilitarizing. But if you being us, we are ahead and have can take out everything with air, so building other stuff is useless and a waste of money, therefore beiging us doesn't matter. Smh

You should really look at your Alliance members... ONE QUARTER are getting rekt??? You must be blind, if that's the kind of propoganda your government is telling you, please go look for yourself. Your Alliance leaders have been begging for peace for weeks! The longer the war goes on, the more we build up, the more we take down whales, you guys can't win, we have the numbers, we have the members, we have the brains, and we will have the win.

Begging? Oh son of a !@#$, that stupid April Fools peace channel where nothing happened but shitposting and people sending each other demands for peace, usually to the order of reps, and making the alliance anthem throat singing is biting us in the ass. Damnit. @Abbas Mehdi you were right about that. 

But... at this point in time, might actually be cheaper for us to let the minis get bombed into something resembling the Middle East right now and building them back up. Airstrikes are pretty expensive when you got a lotta planes. 

Plebs who think using a lot of gas and ammo to destroy cheap infra is a noob move, I use all I have to hit the enemy because destruction gives me pleasure and I spend my money in peace time to have a good warchest, only pixelhuggers think before hitting cheap infra, when you see the enemy cities at zero infra is pure pleasure

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Why is Non IQ's upper tier almost untouched? Seems like you're losing there.

Wait, who's at war? KT is at war? I had a worse time with damn pirates when I was in UPN. 

14 hours ago, Who Me said:

The longer this goes on the less they will be untouched.

Is that a threat? 

6 hours ago, Pheonix said:

Smh people, you all have half a brain so USE IT

Exactly! 

kaxUBZy.png?1

wDR2IUT.png

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

1 hour ago, Quichwe10 said:

Begging? Oh son of a !@#$, that stupid April Fools peace channel where nothing happened but shitposting and people sending each other demands for peace, usually to the order of reps, and making the alliance anthem throat singing is biting us in the ass. Damnit. @Abbas Mehdi you were right about that. 

But... at this point in time, might actually be cheaper for us to let the minis get bombed into something resembling the Middle East right now and building them back up. Airstrikes are pretty expensive when you got a lotta planes. 

You know you can control the number of planes you attack with... You're not required to use max planes

Just now, Pheonix said:

You know you can control the number of planes you attack with... You're not required to use max planes

That's not stopping you guys from actually doing that in practice though. 

8 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

That's not stopping you guys from actually doing that in practice though. 

I've done it plenty of times, if I'm attacking a target that has a lot of military, and it's right before update, I lower the number of planes I attack with to about 100 more than my opponent, this most likely causes equal damage and a pyrric victory, I can then rebuild before update and I stay at max planes. Why do this? Because it uses up less resistance so I can attack other military units without wasting resistance on planes! This is called war tactics, I know it's a very forign concept to your people, but over here we use our brains.

I rarely get to do this because everyone is already destroyed and zeroed

Edited by Pheonix

1 minute ago, Pheonix said:

I've done it plenty of times, if I'm attacking a target that has a lot of military, and it's right before update, I lower the number of planes I attack with to about 100 more than my opponent, this most likely causes equal damage and a pyrric victory, I can then rebuild before update and I stay at max planes. Why do this? Because it uses up less resistance so I can attack other military units without wasting resistance on planes! This is called war tactics, I know it's a very forign concept to your people, but over here we use our brains.

Those brains aren't exactly showing on the field, as the entirety of NPO or IQ you do not make.

Edited by Quichwe10

1 hour ago, Pheonix said:

The longer the war goes on, the more we build up, the more we take down whales, you guys can't win, we have the numbers, we have the members, we have the brains, and we will have the win.

Translation: we can't win because we don't just throw bodies into the battlefield, we use actual guns. 

1 minute ago, Pheonix said:

What?

Alright, in a little more plain language, you do not make up the majority of IQ or even NPO fighters, and those tactics aren't something I'm seeing very much on the field.