War Stats 2.0

The Mad Titan

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

How many deletions does IQ aligned alliances have?

Welcome to the new spin folks. They may have lost the stats war, but at least they are winning in deletions! 

Just now, Thalmor said:

How many members of your coalition have dropped out?

Literally 1. Unless you are saying Kingsmen and Horseman were such massive successes to peace out early.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, LeotheGreat said:

Welcome to the new spin folks. They may have lost the stats war, but at least they are winning in deletions! 

>new spin

I'd actually be concerned about deletions, but you continue thinking "plane" count is what matters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LeotheGreat said:

The only truth about your stats is the fact they are a lie, We all know those nations who deleted was removed from the stats even tho the damage they had taken still happened, I wonder if Alex even did some real stats posting if you will come back here delete your nation and claim life is unfair when you are proven nothing more than a simple liar who tried to play with the big boys and lost.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>new spin

I'd actually be concerned about deletions, but you continue thinking "plane" count is what matters.

Ive always respected you, but this is fricking retarded... OF COURSE WHO EVER HAS THE MOST MILITARY IS WINNING...

THAT IS HOW YOU WIN A DAMN WAR!!!

Edited by Pheonix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guest Curufinwe
2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>new spin

Real Khans don't need planes, amirite?

_20180416_010050.JPG

6 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Literally 1. Unless you are saying Kingsmen and Horseman were such massive successes to peace out early.

Judging by the stats you guys posted, I know that y'all can't count, but take a look at this picture and tell me how many alliances with white flags next to them you see.

It's really easy. I'm sure you can do it!

pDLJNEs.png

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Judging by the stats you guys posted, I know that y'all can't count, but take a look at this picture and tell me how many alliances with white flags next to them you see.

It's really easy. I'm sure you can do it!

pDLJNEs.png

lol the only one there that was a coalition member when the war started was OWR. Cerbwas dead before and the other are sub 50 micros that fought for a few days then left. If you defeating Kingsmen and Horsemen and Typhon means you defeated IQ you are in for a rude shock.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dane Hunter said:

image.thumb.png.205c969715159b509b76657c4868fcaa.png

Read the notes. It is taking infrastructure data from Alex Stats Tracker. He has said it is inaccurate in some situations. It has been used in previous wars and as well in another stat thread for this conflict.

2 minutes ago, Vladamir Putin said:

image.png

Wow, what an accurate indicator for war progress

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Read the notes. It is taking infrastructure data from Alex Stats Tracker. He has said it is inaccurate in some situations. It has been used in previous wars and as well in another stat thread for this conflict.

Wow, what an accurate indicator for war progress

Naw, was just rather interesting how the guy who was backing up the point that "planes = everything" lost so many wars on people with none of them.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Vladamir Putin said:

Naw, was just rather interesting how the guy who was backing up the point that "planes = everything" lost so many wars on people with none of them.

It’s almost how “losing” as Alex defines it has nothing to do with winning the war as a whole. 

4 minutes ago, Vladamir Putin said:

You must be autistic, I don't want to beige people... That will give them a chance to rebuild, I take people down, keep them down and butt frick them until they can't get back up, if I loose an individual war because they took 4000 soldiers and destroyed 1.28 infra in a ground attack, I don't care. Not sure how new you are to pnw? But winning an individual war has nothing to do with winning an alliance war.

Edited by Pheonix
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

[...] winning an individual war has nothing to do with winning an alliance war.

Sure looks bad on your record, though

Edited by Fulcrum
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

3 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

Speaking on plane counts though... How many things that aren't planes does IQ have left at this point?

As much as we want to have, how about the guys on the other side?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

But winning an individual war has nothing to do with winning an alliance war.

Exactly what all factors should be valued. Deleted nations, inactive nations, economical flexibility, all of which don't go in your favor.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

Speaking on plane counts though... How many things that aren't planes does IQ have left at this point?

Why waste money on ships and tanks?

Air can do everything