[  B K   S T R O N K  ]

Edited by JDTech
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I make bots 'n stuff

Minister of Machines in The Commonwealth

Ex-Head of Tech in Camelot and BK

16 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Wow a war stats thread by someone in IQ? Times sure have changed. This week IQ passed Rose/KT sphere in net damages and now are about 2.6 bil ahead.

Here's the wars broken down to an individual level across the entire conflict. Methodologies are described in the first page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vTIi_YY_nY8xTNiCDef92vATYo3n-9MEmP7Rgt1NMpg/edit#gid=1002060857

Actually, it would be preferable if it were made by someone not involved in the war at all. 
Especially as, the only source i can even somewhat reasonably sure is an unbiased source i can think of, which is only so due to it being managed by people from all sides, a week ago clocked IQ in at 134 billion in damage and non IQ at just under 84 billion. That's the good old fashioned wiki page. Say what you will about it, but a disparity that large means somebody screwed up, and the threat of bias is far greater with you than it is with a team of people from relatively diverse positions in the current situation.

Ultimately the problem with people unbiased doing it is that uninvolved parties are just happy to see you killing each other and don't care much who wins. I'm sure one of them will be nice enough to compile all the numbers afterwards. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Wow a war stats thread by someone in IQ? Times sure have changed. This week IQ passed Rose/KT sphere in net damages and now are about 2.6 bil ahead.

Here's the wars broken down to an individual level across the entire conflict. Methodologies are described in the first page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vTIi_YY_nY8xTNiCDef92vATYo3n-9MEmP7Rgt1NMpg/edit#gid=1002060857

Glad to see steel at the right price, however Alu is only 2k not three.

Also hasn't IQ had 188 members leave/delete, that's one way to hide some of that infra lost as a deleted nations losses are not accounted for, wonder whats next ?

Seems IQ are also adding raids to their stats, Can prove this as they have added 300 Spartans to their sheet and he was in one raid that had nothing to do with IQ lol

Edit my post, not due to leo the big mouth worthless crap anything but great, simply because i had more to add, its still funny how they waited so long to change the price of steel, Also funny how they have lost 1m more infra than non iq yet the non iq side has paid what 3b more, @Alex are you giving IQ a discount on buying infra or are they just really bad at math's ? 

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Lairah said:

a week ago clocked IQ in at 134 billion in damage and non IQ at just under 84 billion. That's the good old fashioned wiki page. 

OMG your totally right... The wiki page is by far the most accurate and reliable source we have!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

smh you didn't read even literally the first page you dense motherfricker. BC should put a gag in your mouth they have been embarrassed enough this war.

Trust me, no one would be more embarrassed than to have anything to do with you, to please insult me all you wish it proves how simple minded you really are, lets face it one thing you are good at is fake news to make things look like your winning. would love for Alex to do the stats how i would laugh when it proves your full of it. 

Non IA destroyed  5,191,234.46 you claim yet IQ lost 5,069,920.75 seems they do not add up, and you also forgot to add how many of your nations have ran/ deleted i am sure you removed their stats. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

I am not salty, I am amused you've convinced yourself you're winning despite even your allies thinking differently.

This is a whole new level of delusion that I have yet to witness in this game. Cherry pick stats all you like, you aren't winning and nothing you can do will convince anyone else otherwise.

You've lost allies, the ones who could barely limp along you absorbed, some are getting to the point where they'll likely need to be absorbed (Hi GoG) and at the end of the day your rebuild will take twice as long as ours will. These stats have removed massive amounts of damage on our side but keep them if you want, even if they were true the notion that you won is a hilarious one that I'll let you continue to enjoy in your fantasy world.

Tell me, Keegoz. How many planes does KT have left?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[insert quote here]

2 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I am not salty, I am amused you've convinced yourself you're winning despite even your allies thinking differently.

This is a whole new level of delusion that I have yet to witness in this game. Cherry pick stats all you like, you aren't winning and nothing you can do will convince anyone else otherwise.

You've lost allies, the ones who could barely limp along you absorbed, some are getting to the point where they'll likely need to be absorbed (Hi GoG) and at the end of the day your rebuild will take twice as long as ours will. These stats have removed massive amounts of damage on our side but keep them if you want, even if they were true the notion that you won is a hilarious one that I'll let you continue to enjoy in your fantasy world.

The truth is any alliance that needs to keep posting stats have already lost, lets face it. We all know IQ will take longer to build, then they have to refund and build their allies well those that still remain, i foresee another big loan being taken out soon, NPO or BK wonder who the bank will be.

• Downvote 1