Arnout

House Tyrell declares war against IoM

Recommended Posts

Looks like a fun war Grabs Popcorn 

 

 

Patiently waiting for House Tyrell to pay reparations after their loss. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Arya Stark said:

Screenshot_20180414-125710.png

You hit us for raids, then when pm'd said not my responsibility, having gov members try to raid us isn't smart you know?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Arnout said:

You hit us for raids, then when pm'd said not my responsibility, having gov members try to raid us isn't smart you know?

It's worth noting, House Tyrell's head of FA i believe it was, also attacked a member of Ad mech for a raid. Dio and Senry got him to back off, though, i feel that had something to do with the real possibility of TKR casually slapping them into the next galaxy if they didn't.

This seems like it will be a frequent occurrence for them, at this rate/ 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Arnout I'd so join you guys if I weren't in vm, burn pixels baby

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Verin said:

@Arnout I'd so join you guys if I weren't in vm, burn pixels baby

I mean, put it on two weeks I got money to burn for this

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would if I hadn't already made it 100 days :\ its cool though, I'll troll them from my hole while others burn them for me.

The irony, they disbanded cerberus because they didn't want to fight a stupid war

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Verin said:

Would if I hadn't already made it 100 days :\ its cool though, I'll troll them from my hole while others burn them for me.

The irony, they disbanded cerberus because they didn't want to fight a stupid war

I think you can "renew" your VM and reduce it to 14 days doing that. Not 100% sure though.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

I think you can "renew" your VM and reduce it to 14 days doing that. Not 100% sure though.

This is correct.

Set VM to 14 days, it will reduce time to that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I think you can "renew" your VM and reduce it to 14 days doing that. Not 100% sure though.

oh snap, my nations been given a new lease on life

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Verin said:

oh snap, my nations been given a new lease on life

See you in my alliance in 14 days then ;P

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arnout said:

See you in my alliance in 14 days then ;P

Arnout blyat I'm still suposed to raid him once he's out of VM!

56 minutes ago, Verin said:

Would if I hadn't already made it 100 days :\ its cool though, I'll troll them from my hole while others burn them for me.

The irony, they disbanded cerberus because they didn't want to fight a stupid war

Don't worry I remember why they ended up going back on it in first place, just before they disbanded ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DragonK said:

Arnout blyat I'm still suposed to raid him once he's out of VM!

 

kek2.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DragonK said:

Arnout blyat I'm still suposed to raid him once he's out of VM!

Don't worry I remember why they ended up going back on it in first place, just before they disbanded ;)

can I talk you into raiding me at a later time, particularly after ht has been burnt to the ground?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeotheGreat said:

Wow stealing our slots. Valid CB.

Its ok, cause I fully support them in their burning of ht's pixels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Wow stealing our slots. Valid CB.

Seeing the NAP, the enemy of my enemy appears to be my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now