Congratulations to Roquentin

Kastor

11 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

We would have actually merged with NPO but we disagreed on the average steel price. I mean, that was the real deal breaker.

I swear I am not Roq.

Well i could understand that, NPO bought loads of steel to push the price over 5k ppu in order to make Roq stats look better, oddly enough its now down to 3.5k ppu again, i wonder if he changed the price accordingly if NPO and co would be doing as well as they claim ?

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Well i could understand that, NPO bought loads of steel to push the price over 5k ppu in order to make Roq stats look better, oddly enough its now down to 3.5k ppu again, i wonder if he changed the price accordingly if NPO and co would be doing as well as they claim ?

Image result for whoosh gif

7 hours ago, durmij said:

You're actually right. I should have pushed it harder the couple of times they ran their mouths. Megabloc be damned.

I even invited you. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Edited by ForgotPants
added more salt.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

@ MoonShadow: I’m not even sure if you’re trolling now, because every time I see one of your posts, I lose brain cells. Keep the drivel that regularly manages to escape your mouth within it, please. You’re polluting the air. 

Simply ignore me then and you would not lose any more brain cells, then again IQ simply do not have many to lose, so i beg you ignore me 

3 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

Image result for whoosh gif

Only because you do not agree, or do not like it, does not make it any less true.

• Downvote 5

14 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I'll say... We should really start giving him bread for his posts.

inb4 he says let them eat cake 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

On 14/04/2018 at 6:30 PM, TheNG said:

Just because SHEEP like you guzzle up the SLOP shoveled out by the NEW WORLD ORDER doesn't mean nothing is wrong! Only the MOST WOKE gov in Bad Company can even BEGIN to piece together the monstrous depths this conspiracy reaches! STEEL is just the BEGINNING,  I've been working for years, gathering evidence, making the CONNECTIONS! It's begun to appear before my eyes... I just need more time....MORE TIME!!!

YO0HiXo.png

Got a new flag. Let the salt flow