PW War Cycles

Placentica

7 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Not enough people pushing to be number one right now, I know BK has taken in Zodic and Connerstone and im sure it wont be long before TKR treaties with them out of fear or fight them out of fear.

If you think that our membership would support a treaty with BK for whatever reason, then I must really recommend you stop drinking bleach or whatever it is that is dazing your brain. You have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Settra said:

So that is why NPO only fights with BK, not the rest of their allies. It all makes sense now.

I don't see how after this, outside of sheer minion status any other alliance involved on the IQ side can continue part of the group if not named NPO and BK. It's clear that only they matter and everyone else is just a body to be fed to whoever the enemy of the day is. 

On 4/14/2018 at 12:20 AM, MoonShadow said:

After this war IQ wouldn't be dead, nor will the non IQ side, the problem with most wars is you will find most alliances are pixel huggers and even if we have a 3rd side to this war they would join who they felt would win.

Not enough people pushing to be number one right now, I know BK has taken in Zodic and Connerstone and im sure it wont be long before TKR treaties with them out of fear or fight them out of fear.

War will live on as long as you all push for it

>Implying TKR and BK are capable of getting along long enough to sign a treaty

14 hours ago, Felkey said:

>Implying TKR and BK are capable of getting along long enough to sign a treaty

Eh, we did once, we probably could again but with all the leadership changes we would have to take time to get to know each other again. If we did all the salt would probably bury Orbis several feet deep though.

• Upvote 1