The End (of Orbis?!).

JtTeE

8 hours ago, japan77 said:

Good fighting, and now let us enjoys these peas. 

Aw yes, peas in our time. Good fight, SA. Y'all are some cool folks. :D

Now that the war's over, I can crawl back to my hole I normally reside in and ignore OWF again. Huzzah! If anybody wants to find me,

283152-10-1381246407039.jpg

• Upvote 3

New Radiated Order

Aside from that, as Martin Riggs says, the guy whom put the barrel of a heist members gun on his forehead, once said "Let's live to regret."

Now I regret living.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

Shout out to emc for eatting 3,426,142,548.35 in nuke damage from the Ape

Thanks for damaging all my 20 cities and their 2300 infra for a total around 320M

Thanks because I looted 100M more than that

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Did he have 30 cities at the time?  if so, sorry Apeman, you don't even get that distinction.

ifso im sure that Greene was inactive at said time. lol

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

I am going to miss the mutations from the radiation, half of my people were already triploids . <--- " There is a sugestion tip right there Sheepy , radiation now causes mutations making casulties over time" i bet the Nuke people would like it very much

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

JtTeE, please update your post to include all alliances at war.  The peace agreement reached was between all parties at war, not just the major ones.

Purple Flower Garden & Adeptus Mechanicus are both not listed on your side.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

They only had 2.5k to begin with, how would they suddenly boost 1.5 years of hoarding by 4 times the amount during war?

NB weren't the only ones launching nukes, I was asking about the total nukes fired across all combatants. Including nukes built during the war, yes. According to the radiation index, over 800 were launched on the first day; given a couple weeks of war, the figure of 10k should have been potentially reachable. Unless you're saying that only 2.5k nukes were launched across the whole war, and I'm sure that's a low estimate.

Though since I'm going by the radiation index, I'm also including nukes launched between the IQ/KT war, which is inflating my estimate I guess. Just give us the staaaats

25 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

NB weren't the only ones launching nukes, I was asking about the total nukes fired across all combatants. Including nukes built during the war, yes. According to the radiation index, over 800 were launched on the first day; given a couple weeks of war, the figure of 10k should have been potentially reachable. Unless you're saying that only 2.5k nukes were launched across the whole war, and I'm sure that's a low estimate.

Though since I'm going by the radiation index, I'm also including nukes launched between the IQ/KT war, which is inflating my estimate I guess. Just give us the staaaats

do remember that there was also the matter of nukes spied away and nukes thwarted, actual effective nukes that made impact should be just about 3-4k

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

JtTeE, please update your post to include all alliances at war.  The peace agreement reached was between all parties at war, not just the major ones.

#MicroLivesMatter

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

2 hours ago, Placentica said:

No love for Wigglytuff :(

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

Thanks for damaging all my 20 cities and their 2300 infra for a total around 320M

Thanks because I looted 100M more than that

From me? I don' think I even nuked you and I know I never had 100 million worth anything in my nation. Let's see some stats from a area the numbers can be checked. Mine is the stat tracker provided by alex

Edited by Apeman

4 hours ago, Placentica said:

Good catch. Honest mistake on my part. Have fixed it.

In my defense:

JtTeE - Today at 5:31 PM
[snip]
... do you want me to edit my post to put you guys up there? lol
NEW MESSAGES
Dio - Today at 11:33 PM
No to the last part

• Wiki Mod
2 hours ago, Apeman said:

From me? I don' think I even nuked you and I know I never had 100 million worth anything in my nation. Let's see some stats from a area the numbers can be checked. Mine is the stat tracker random number generator provided by alex

Fixed, per alex the thing is horribly broken and should be ignored.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid