Co-TIN DoE and Recruitment

Iteo

I don't want to waste my or anyone else's time here so both the DoE and the Recruitment propaganda stuff are both included here. And this will be short-ish.

So well we nearly have missiles now and our alliance score is 1k so I thought I may as well make a DoE.

$100,000 starting bonus! :D

We are Co-TIN, the Coalition of Technologically Inclined Nations. (and yes we actually made a proper acronym with all the letters)

We exist, and we are a partial dictatorship.

We are built to help develop newer players and keep older ones alive, we provide loans and each member has a job or "sector" in which there nation must be built around.

Dictator: Iteo of Inion

Distribute resources and manage the alliance.

Allgemeines: <Not yet voted>

Assist in distribution of resources and  provide advice to the dictator.

Kommander: RedMatrix of Matrice

Provide advice

Economic Sector Head: Iteo of Inion

Econ: Make resources for the military, we give loans and assistance, more taxes.

Military Sector Head: Dema Lee of Canasia

Milit: Defend the alliance, we provide aid, assistance loans, and minimal taxes.

R&R Sector Head: <Undecided> of [unknown]     substitute for now is Iteo of Inion

R&R: Execute recon operations and recruit new members into the alliance, with average taxes. You must have max spy count that you can get at all times, and you may be the alliance chest in times of war or desperation.

We are soon to be protected by missiles (tommorow)

Older nations must help newer ones with advice or resources, but these will usually be distributed automatically by the Economic sector head.

Current treaties

image.png.9165b20b79ac6bcf72b76647edaa7f1c.png

We are looking for a protectorate right now.