And everyone thinks it's easy because they see gold They do not see that the despair is actually behind the neck

Rimski

It was a sunny day for the Island nation of Sri Lanka. The people were unaware of the deal with SoE whom would come for protection and have direct control of the Eastern Coast. As the tension arose in Southeast Asia with many nations comming along and it being a crowded place, the Sri Lankan population feared conquest of an opressive regime from Southeast asia which had some unsolved deals to settle with the people from the past. As the interest of SoE there was a Military base, they agreed. With the construction of the Main Indian Ocean base of SoE , the people will be safe as well with all the threats comming from the east. The Base is a hub for the SoE Carrier Fleet working in the Pacific, while the dockyard is being constructed for them to be stationed with ease, construction of Static Defences is in motion, airfields being constructed. Equiptment from home comming like Navium powered Radar and Radio Transmission breakers. The Main static defence comes from Expiditions on the Water planet on which blueprints for various defensive systems are set. From Laser Cannons to Gauss Cannons. The Production of them is cheap because of the vast resources SoE posseses from the Space Colonies. To not reveal all SoE has to offer only Cache - Light Laser. Various AA Guns are present at the Island and are being transported at the momment of you reading. The Equiptment is being camo'd by the men itself with them adding colour to it from different locations of stations. Green, Yellow, Gray or Purple, they will use what is most adaptable, not only to their held guns but to the AA weaponery and others. Any Satellite that is not UNHQ or Friendly to it is being blocked with an assault of any kind, it will either be destroyed,not be able to take anything of use except normal ground or sent off on an another route by not acsessing any intel on the positions of guns. Sri Lanka is also a No Fly Zone for non UNHQ or associate aircraft. 2 warnings are being permitted, if it doesn't change it course, it is going down. No normal Radio Transmissions are being used to prevent Terror Herd attraction, the Communication Frequency is used same as the one of UNHQ navies that does not turn the Terror Herds agressive. SAMs and Anti-Balistic Missiles are being put on the island to only act defensivly for the time being, later a larger army will be present with training being peformed currently and plans being sketched through for larger Naval Docks. The Main plan is to have Sri Lanka armed to the teeth with Space Technology, closely represented by the Antlantic Wall, but modern and on a different location, but it is in the same root.

The Architect of the Sri Lankan Defence and Commander of the SoE Armies present at SL - Martin Riggs. A person that is unpredictable. He does not fear death and has barely survived on many occasions with not having any traumas. Other than that, he has stared death right into the eyes and combated it, from that he seems like a dark and sad person , that can be considered incorrect by many as he is hated frequently because he is not taken serious and behaves childish but does the job. Currently he is at Sri Lanka overlooking all the Arms being sent to the Island from Mainland. At the beaches, Soldiers and Sailors are transporting boxes of supplies, bullets, food,water , you name it , it is there , enough for many months of surviving. Artillery is being positioned alongside the Light Lasers, if something came on the shores and tried to beat the front artillery, the row behind will blow them out of the landing ground and the world of the living. Speech of his after the paperwork was through and the command was set: "You know what? As I got the command, I do it my way. I wasn't appointed for nothing. I'll have guns and security in every corner of the island, no fly can buzz through without my notice and the enemy won't be able to buzz us or we blast them!", a reporter from the crowed emerged, he fixed his glasses and abused his height to get through the Commander: "Don't you think this is a lunatic move?" then Riggs started laughing maniacally while he peformed a pose of a mental patient "Lunatic? Come on. They are the Lunatics whom think they can get any intel from here, get away with it and not be blasted. And if they want to invade , sure come on. That is the true lunatic move." he was counting on his fingers as mentioning the things he considered as an actual lunatic move until he reached the thumb , he sniffed it and tasted it. a sound of pleasure came out. "Sorry , but hey the food was great, you should try the chicken here. I'll consider you a lunatic if you don't and put a bullet through your head" as he said that all people of the press were anxious and stepped back with their eyes being widened and breathing in a way most people would breathe when terrified. Riggs looked at them "Nono I was joking kids." he got very close to the camera "Are there kids watching?" , he talked outloud "Well yeah, don't listen to me kids. No bullets.That is a waste, just a knife. It's reusable." -Technical Difficulties- *BEEP*

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities