Growing Strong DoE and DoW

Arya Stark

the_flag_of_house_tyrell_by_achaley-d958sd9.thumb.jpg.334b6bfe4302a90f5e98949665c327c0.jpg

Acadia has been hiding a tone of food in their banks!

House Tyrell of Highgarden declares war on Acadia!

On behalf of Boki @#$% you IQ!

Signed

Queen: NoOne

Hand of the Queen: Lich King

Lord of Whispers Bran Stark

Lord of Wars Alan Lee

Lord of Coins Havelock

• Upvote 1

OP_EA.gif.f1f90494a121af888918673cd7b2b28e.gif

tkr-nb is the new ts-alpha

• Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

So in essence you declared on an M-level ally of your M-level ally.

On one hand, good to see you don’t give a shit about treaty chess. On the other hand, I’d like to see how DS handles this 

DS doesn’t have a treaty with either alliance yes Atlas is a merger of DS and UNA but, DS still exists but a shell of its former glory. Atlas is not Dragonstone. Now I must go back into my corner to continue crying over my friends fighting.

• Upvote 1

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Samuel Bates said:

DS doesn’t have a treaty with either alliance yes Atlas is a merger of DS and UNA but, DS still exists but a shell of its former glory. Atlas is not Dragonstone. Now I must go back into my corner to continue crying over my friends fighting.

Poor Sam :v

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Flavee said:

Let me correct you....

You mean the alliance who stole the theme of my friend nation, calling themselves House Tyrell is declaring war on Acadia.

Was this the reason they were House TRYell for a bit there? 

• Upvote 1

Why doesn't Acadia just legalize raiding of their members?

Firstly, its a distinctive point of alliance and cultural identity. Getting raided is an iconic event in Acadia. We can say "there was a mass raid today" and you already know with reasonable certainty which alliance it happened in. It's comparable to saying "some dumb noob made an alliance yesterday"; to say which alliance it occurred in is essentially redundant due to it being a proud allusive icon of the team. Like poor leadership and glorified weakness, it would be delusional to pretend getting mass raided are not a unique figure of alliance heritage to stand out among other IQ aligned alliances. As such, it should be legalised or at least decriminalised in order to preserve this cultural tradition.

Secondly, due to the fun nature of the act and the large bounty attached to it, most perpetrators end up getting free loot after partaking in the raid. It is clear from the past statistics that countering will not prevent this fun act, but will instead lead to increased number of hungry nations and compound the already disturbing rate of new raiding alliances in Orbis. Both these figures can be mediated through the decriminalisation of raiding of members.

Finally, it seems as if the act of a mass raiding, in a perverse sense, a symbol of unity and bonding that can provide common ground for the traditionally severe dichotomy of Arrgh and Terminal Jest. Through the fun acts of mass raiding committed by both these groups, Acadian members may finally come to realize that the true issue is not which merciless, jealous alliance you pay to not raid you, but rather how much of a delusional schizophrenic you are. This moment of epiphany has the power to break down traditional barriers and allow you, as an alliance, to advance to the top 10 and begin considering more important issues.

It just seems as if legalize raiding of members is the right thing to do.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Felkey said:

Why does Rose need help with Acadia? ?

Because IQ is actually winning in that tier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod
13 hours ago, Apeman said:

Why does tkr need help with nuke bloc?

12 hours ago, Malal said:

tkr-nb is the new ts-alpha

I like how tkr is getting all the credit when they weren't even supposed to hit per the plan. Not like this was an effort spearheaded by Guardian and friends or anything.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

11 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

I like how tkr is getting all the credit when they weren't even supposed to hit per the plan. Not like this was an effort spearheaded by Guardian and friends or anything.

I give tkr credit because the moment you don't fit their agenda, this will be you.

Edited by Apeman

• Wiki Mod
2 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I give tkr credit because the moment you don't fit their agenda, this will be you.

Mkay

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

27 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

So what was the original plan?

• Wiki Mod
1 minute ago, Placentica said:

So what was the original plan?

For TKR to cucked

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

So in essence you declared on an M-level ally of your M-level ally.

On one hand, good to see you don’t give a shit about treaty chess. On the other hand, I’d like to see how DS handles this 

So in essence, lich and arya have no understanding of basic FA. But thats ok, it makes it more entertaining looking in from the outside

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

As the official Lord of House Tyrell, my agent will be contacting you about licensing fees.

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.