BK are bullies

No neck casey

BK had recently bullied me a member of their government constantly bullied me I believe two days ago that person is sunset shimmer she would not stop and kept going when I told her to stop so as a result I have blocked her and the people of bk just taunted me endlessly and for that I think that most government should be demoted or even kicked! My good friend and former zodiac triumvirate @Taco did nothing about it when I begged him to help and eventually they stopped when typhon officer @Jess apologized on my behalf I thank her because the bullying stopped after that their own leader @LeotheGreat also did nothing about this bullying that went on for hours and hours on end which deeply disappoints me what really pissed me off was that not even taco did anything if sunset shimmer pulls any shit again there will be a all out verbal fight. -no neck casey

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

14 minutes ago, No neck casey said:

BK had recently bullied me a member of their government constantly bullied me I believe two days ago that person is sunset shimmer she would not stop and kept going when I told her to stop so as a result I have blocked her and the people of bk just taunted me endlessly and for that I think that most government should be demoted or even kicked! My good friend and former zodiac triumvirate @Taco did nothing about it when I begged him to help and eventually they stopped when typhon officer @Jess apologized on my behalf I thank her because the bullying stopped after that their own leader @LeotheGreat also did nothing about this bullying that went on for hours and hours on end which deeply disappoints me what really pissed me off was that not even taco did anything if sunset shimmer pulls any shit again there will be a all out verbal fight. -no neck casey

Why didn't you just leave the server if it bothered you so much?

• Upvote 3

Firstly, No Neck Casey I only protected you to keep good friendship with BK and you but is it actually worth pubically exposing them when they havent done a lot wrong? Casey, it was just a joke and I think you took it to far.

BK is our protecetarate and we support them as they support us so there is no point breaking our friendship over a few jokes. I have been trying stay with good relations with BK and this wont help . I hope BK you will accept my apology over this again and Casey calm down.

42 minutes ago, No neck casey said:

I thank her because the bullying stopped after that their own

If the bullying has stopped why are you still angry with them?

Casey I hope you understand my point and I am sorry if I got too angry and sounded harsh. Once again, I am sorry for this BK and let's work together tk reaolve this issue.

• Upvote 3

Stop whining lmao 

• Like 3

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Lmfao

Just raid the server or some shit

What a wuss.

You're just like yer mother, you can't take a punch.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, No neck casey said:

So, um, please use punctuations like the '.' or the ',' please.
I couldn't read the post.
The post bullied my eyes and mind.
That's a reason I am giving you a down rep. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Jess said:

Anyway, can someone tell me how to get so many down votes, I cant even get that many even if I tried and in only 20 posts!!!

Sorry. You picked the wrong side.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Jess said:

Anyway, can someone tell me how to get so many down votes, I cant even get that many even if I tried and in only 20 posts!!!

Ask for upvotes like him and everyone will downvote you as a joke
Alternatively, you could also ask for downvotes instead and everyone would downvote you as a joke.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

On 4/9/2018 at 8:58 PM, No neck casey said:

Firstly, if you're complaining to others about an issue with a foreign alliance, you want them to understand what you're saying. And I really can't understand your situation looking at that grammar.

Secondly, you started with saying 'BK recently bullied me'; what exactly was the cause? I don't think BK members would see 'no neck casey' on Discord and randomly bully him for no reason...

Finally, I'm not sure this was the right place to come. Do you want our alliances to declare war on them over such an issue? Or do you want us to shout at them like we're their parents?

Edited by Tesoro

18 hours ago, Jess said:

You need some special abilities that only Casey knows, i tried but failed P

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2018 at 1:43 PM, Jess said:

Firstly, No Neck Casey I only protected you to keep good friendship with BK and you but is it actually worth pubically exposing them when they havent done a lot wrong? Casey, it was just a joke and I think you took it to far.

BK is our protecetarate and we support them as they support us so there is no point breaking our friendship over a few jokes. I have been trying stay with good relations with BK and this wont help . I hope BK you will accept my apology over this again and Casey calm down.

If the bullying has stopped why are you still angry with them?

Casey I hope you understand my point and I am sorry if I got too angry and sounded harsh. Once again, I am sorry for this BK and let's work together tk reaolve this issue.

Oh Jess, there is no need to apologize. We are used to getting things like this, it doesn't even make it into the top 10 I hate BK threads. lol When we see things like this we just point and laugh.

• Upvote 1

What the hell is your guys problem? Can't you see this guy has simply had enough? Like seriously what the fricking hell is your fricking problem you stupid fricking !@#$. You just go on and slander this poor guy and give him hell when he clearly does not deserve it. BK is just the fricking worst alliance of all time. Everyone in their alliance is utter crap. Their alliance belongs in the trash. I can not believe this unacceptable behavior. Casey is an upstanding member of the community and you guys just frick him on every turn. This is exactly the kind of crap I expect from shitty BK. I personally have been bullied from them on many occasions and never deserved it. I have been nothing but polite and friendly to BK but they just fricking shit in your face all day. That is all you can expect from that alliance I guess. Alex, please delete BK. It is only fair to Casey and the rest of us who have suffered their bullying tactics. -mayor

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Oh Jess, there is no need to apologize. We are used to getting things like this, it doesn't even make it into the top 10 I hate BK threads. lol When we see things like this we just point and laugh.

Haha. You are just a protectorate.

os9LcJK.gif

52 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Now that's just cruel.

6 hours ago, Mayor said:

What the hell is your guys problem? Can't you see this guy has simply had enough? Like seriously what the fricking hell is your fricking problem you stupid fricking !@#$. You just go on and slander this poor guy and give him hell when he clearly does not deserve it. BK is just the fricking worst alliance of all time. Everyone in their alliance is utter crap. Their alliance belongs in the trash. I can not believe this unacceptable behavior. Casey is an upstanding member of the community and you guys just frick him on every turn. This is exactly the kind of crap I expect from shitty BK. I personally have been bullied from them on many occasions and never deserved it. I have been nothing but polite and friendly to BK but they just fricking shit in your face all day. That is all you can expect from that alliance I guess. Alex, please delete BK. It is only fair to Casey and the rest of us who have suffered their bullying tactics. -mayor

Thank you mayor at least someone is with me that bk is shit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

On 4/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, Malal said:

Ask for upvotes like him and everyone will downvote you as a joke
Alternatively, you could also ask for downvotes instead and everyone would downvote you as a joke.

Shit Malal... I just realize the war is almost over and we didn't get to brawl. It's like a tradition for us every war.

17 minutes ago, LostWorld said:

Shit Malal... I just realize the war is almost over and we didn't get to brawl. It's like a tradition for us every war.

I have no idea who you are

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win