Are you going to keep running?

Justin076

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

This isn't new here.  People have done this in the past.  There's plenty of skepticism around due to past actions of others.

LPS's medical emergencies were of a different sort, though

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

38 minutes ago, Micchan said:

noEroS8.png

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Now, I understand real life shit happens. Thats not the issue here. If the people in question are busy, then that's totally fine. However, you have to understand that there's room for skepticism. The fact that both nations in question entered VM at the exact beginning of the war. Have regularly logged into their nations daily. Continue editing on the wiki. Have time to post massive roleplay texts in the roleplay section of the forums. It's hard for me and I'm sure others to believe that there's truly not "enough time" to fight. I have nothing personal against the people in question and if there is a medical issue at hand I wish them well. However I take issue with war dodgers, especially government members whom are supposed to take leadership roles and be there for their members. 

Now I know throughout the past there's been problems with calling out war dodgers, because none of us know whats going on in people's lives. But seeing people in VM be regularly logging in, editing their wiki pages, roleplaying on the forums and being discord active, you begin to connect the dots and draw conclusions. 

Again, if there's medical issues, I wish that person to be well.  

• Upvote 6

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Well, laying there with nothing to do does get pretty boring. And no, I wasn’t referring to Featherine.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

1 hour ago, Eva-Beatrice said:

Well, laying there with nothing to do does get pretty boring. And no, I wasn’t referring to Featherine.

Damn, what does Polaris have in their water then if both of you are having medical issues?

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Settra said:

So you going to do anything about it or just sit around and do nothing?

What are you suggesting?

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Isn't it a contradiction?

I believe it's a hospital bed situation 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

14 hours ago, Jodo said:

Maybe it's cancer from reading these forums? Holy shit, who cares. Fight or don't, then move the frick on.

It was a joke, cat.

Also, who was the mod that banned Justin temporarily for this?  Because that was fricked up.

10 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

What are you suggesting?

I believe the implication is that you won't do anything to those calling out "your girl."

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I believe the implication is that you won't do anything to those calling out "your girl."

But I (New California Republic)  have no obligation to Eva or Polaris.  So why am I expected to or not to do anything.  My comment was based on how it's messed up to "call out" someone who is under a medical situation 

yUpP2fl.jpg

Just now, Johnny Costello said:

But I (New California Republic)  have no obligation to Eva or Polaris.  So why am I expected to or not to do anything.  My comment was based on how it's messed up to "call out" someone who is under a medical situation 

So what are you going to do about it?

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Settra said:

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

mBEi4hT.jpg

16 minutes ago, Settra said:

What?  You mean continue to do whatever I please cause obviously buying into your grade school level troll game is a waste of valued oxygen.  Yeah sounds good to me.  

Also.  I love you Shifty.  Don't think I don't ?

yUpP2fl.jpg