The Eagle Rises Above the Sun!

Just John

The alliance of Northern Eagle is the remains of the alliance of Kingsmen. What lead to the collapse of Kingsmen and the founding of Northern Eagle was that Kingsmen was beginning to collapse and its sphere being targeted and collapsing. Northern Eagle is a new alliance or if you want to call it it the New Kingsmen you may. Northern Eagle is a better form of Kingsmen as being more Organized, better foreign relationships, &stronger systems in place. Northern Eagle was founded on April 6th, 2017 around 8:40pm EST. On April 9th, 2018 it has 9 members and over 4,500 score! It is growing quickly and it government more Loyal and efficient. Northern Eagle is protected by New Pacific Order but is currently seeking another protectorate treaty with another alliance for better insurance of protecting its sovereignty. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

So same gov, same members, just a new name it seems, wonder if you will rejoin the war after NPO pulled you in and you ran?

Save the salt for the people killing you man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Let me know when they turn up, still waiting.

I'd love to turn up, but all that effort for an alliance as crappy at war as yours, is just not worth the effort :3 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

I'd love to turn up, but all that effort for an alliance as crappy at war as yours, is just not worth the effort :3 

vwgHuag.png

You're not "turning up" anywhere.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, FilipS said:

you should really find another protector 

In their defense, they do say that they are looking for an effective protector

19 hours ago, Sean Anthony said:

Northern Eagle is protected by New Pacific Order but is currently seeking another protectorate treaty with another alliance for better insurance of protecting its sovereignty. 

NPO rekt tbh :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

Now, I'm no P&W mechanics genius, but the primary purpose of war has been and likely will be in most cases, the elimination of military. Not the taking of loot, though that is certainly a boon, nor the destruction of infrastructure, which admittedly gives a nice boost to that stat we all love. (In terms of the mechanics, the first step you would take is destroying military. In updeclares, the key resides in exploiting the slow(er) rate of rebuy for planes. It would make sense for Shadow to target planes/ships. Not referring to the removal of political capital)

Without spamming you all with screenshots of the timeline, the data of which is open to you too, if you bother to click on the timeline pages, you'll see that Keshav/Shadowthrone, in accordance with the NPO air policy, of which's merit or lack thereof you may debate, has done exceptionally well.  So if your point was that he wasn't 'turning up', a term I'm not exceptionally comfortable with but assume refers to 'winning'... he won almost every war in accordance with the objective of killing as many enemy jets. I think Tevron was the only one who dealt more than he received on the air front, actually. Don't know where you're coming from, but maybe that's just me :) 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

I think Tevron was the only one who dealt more than he received on the air front, actually. Don't know where you're coming from, but maybe that's just me

Pretty much. Damned Tevron! Revenge shall be had :( Just as I re-bought planes he decided to finally end the war. Remind me to be more watchful when stuck in the hills with little or no internet connection :P 

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

Now, I'm no P&W mechanics genius, but the primary purpose of war has been and likely will be in most cases, the elimination of military. Not the taking of loot, though that is certainly a boon, nor the destruction of infrastructure, which admittedly gives a nice boost to that stat we all love. (In terms of the mechanics, the first step you would take is destroying military. In updeclares, the key resides in exploiting the slow(er) rate of rebuy for planes. It would make sense for Shadow to target planes/ships. Not referring to the removal of political capital)

Without spamming you all with screenshots of the timeline, the data of which is open to you too, if you bother to click on the timeline pages, you'll see that Keshav/Shadowthrone, in accordance with the NPO air policy, of which's merit or lack thereof you may debate, has done exceptionally well.  So if your point was that he wasn't 'turning up', a term I'm not exceptionally comfortable with but assume refers to 'winning'... he won almost every war in accordance with the objective of killing as many enemy jets. I think Tevron was the only one who dealt more than he received on the air front, actually. Don't know where you're coming from, but maybe that's just me :) 

You're thinking too conventional with that.  Older war mechanics, I'd agree with you.

EDIT:  I guess if you want to go with "Alliance Objectives" - sure, he "won" in that way.  In the way that any time my guys make a shit post, they win too, as that's one of our objectives.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

You're thinking too conventional with that.  Older war mechanics, I'd agree with you.

Loot is good, I agree. Destroying improvements? Even better. But with the way NPO is trying to handle the current war, I don’t think Keshav did a terrible job. I haven’t planned a major war in ages though, so maybe I’m not thinking correctly. 

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We don't really beige, so by all means continue claiming that as the sole metric of whether a war is won/lost. 

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

We don't really beige, so by all means continue claiming that as the sole metric of whether a war is won/lost. 

Yes, I'm more than aware of the strategy being employed and the benefits behind it (Focused use of resources, only have to worry about Aluminum, etc).  Hell, I helped formulate a lot of those strategies used in this game (And the current one your alliance is using right now).

Keep allowing yourself to get beiged.  I don't use that as the "sole metric" of whether a war is won/lost.  There's other factors involved.

Edited by Buorhann

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yes, I'm more than aware of the strategy being employed.  Hell, I helped formulate a lot of those strategies used in this game (And the current one your alliance is using right now).

Keep allowing yourself to get beiged.  I don't use that as the "sole metric" of whether a war is won/lost.  There's other factors involved.

Yet somehow I haven't "turned up". Alright :3 

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Yet somehow I haven't "turned up". Alright :3 

GcmR1xA.png

Your current standing military.  Congrats, you're a one trick pony that's highly exposed to the simplest of raiders.

Don't get me wrong, in the past, this would be a fantastic strategy (That has already been done long before you guys adapted to it).

Please keep this up and continue dragging more people down into your range, especially those 18+ city folks.  I'll let you think more on that.

49 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

GcmR1xA.png

Your current standing military.  Congrats, you're a one trick pony that's highly exposed to the simplest of raiders.

Don't get me wrong, in the past, this would be a fantastic strategy (That has already been done long before you guys adapted to it).

Please keep this up and continue dragging more people down into your range, especially those 18+ city folks.  I'll let you think more on that.

Lol. Thanks for telling me how many planes I have :P I change my tactics as and when required tbh. 

Edited by Shadowthrone