Gott mit uns- Foreshadow of War + Military Modernization

Rimski

With Turkish Permission , the newly founded DD-Division [Desert Devil], firstly made up of 5000 Foot Soldiers supported by Mechanized and Motorized equiptment , with 100 Tanks and 25 Aircraft Support, will conduct Training in the deserts of the Middle East in the province of UAE. The DDD was formed out of already existing units from the Western Front [3rd Panzer Falken Einheit] with constant followance and support of Leeb's Howitzer Group located in the Northwest of Prussia, they will not follow them on their training trip in UAE for now, but the spotters are going to be present whom will work around with the camoflauged Königs Panzer and Eurofighter Typhoons and Sharpshooters counted in the Footsoldier department of 5000 men.

-Long Motto of the Armed Forces "Storm clouds , fire and steel. Death from above made the enemy kneel. Fighting, power and grace. Death from above , it's an army of wings"

Edited by Rimski
  • Downvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The Southern Adriatic Carrier Fleet - Kesselring , is being sent to rendevouz with the Mog[Corp] Fleet to suppor them in their efforts against Salazaristan.

"I don't know what or when. I just know Sal is an annoying prick, and that Mogar is good at dealing with people like him. From my army days I've learned to not ask too much and to do what will either save your and your comrades lives or blow the enemy up. The Second option always lead to the first as well. I want that unconvinience gone, he vulted before we deused which irritates me. I wanted to be the first whom controls the keypoints of the Arab Peninsula." ranted Victora. All those whom were present saluted and the main commander, Hans Gunter replied "You got it miss. The Desert Unit is ready and the Ghost Division is being readied up if things escelate. Our planes and ships are ready to set sail and will arrive there at any given momment, and for ettiquette we are inteling the Special Ops for missions inside the nation that could occur. Infiltrate and destroy the guys and their precious weapons with their own guns. Just the old." , but the Kaiserin replied "Forget about the Special Ops, I don't want my valuable men dying for some douche self loving leader that plays chess the worst way possible.." as she continued the rant over Salazar and his Regime, a servant entered the room while he pulled in something on a trolley, covered with black and white. He asked "Miss, where is the ice sculpture of you in the Hussar Uniform riding a horse going?". Victoria covered her mouth and whispered "Bad timing, Charles." and his reply was "Ah I understand, my Queen. Farewell for now."

• Downvote 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 3 months later...

Die Königlich Preußische Armee (KPA) meaning The Royal Prussian Army is split into 6 branches
-Kaiser's Wehrmacht - Main Ground Force
-Lufteingriffskraft - Air Force
-Küstenwache - Coast Guard
-Übersee-Macht - Oversas Force aka Colonial Corps
-Kriegsmarine - Navy
-Tempelritter - Knights Templar

Kaiser's Wehrmacht

The MGF is the main ground force of the Prussian state, with the command centre in Berlin is the branch focused on main military combat unlike the Colonial Corps, which will be explained later on. Each civilian has to serve 4 years of military service in the KPA in general. 

-Military Equptiment of the Infantry
Handgun - H&K USP
SMG - H&K MP5
Battle Rifle - H&K HK417
AR - H&K HK416
LMG - H&K MG4
GPMG - Rheinmetall MG3
Combat Shotgun . H&K FP6
Grenade Launcher - H&K AG36
Standard Grenade - DM51
Anti-Tank - Panzerfaust 3

Armoured Forces 
Main Battle Tank - Leopard 2
Main Battle Tank - Löwe 2
IFV - Marder
IFV - Puma
APC - TPz Fuchs
ATC - Bandvagn 206
Armoured Vehicle - MOWAG

Heavy Artillery
Self-Propelled - Panzerhaubitze 2000
MLRS - Raketenlieferant

Supply 
Militarised Commercial Trucks
Tactical Military Trucks
Transport Vehicle

[Too late to continue, TBA or something like rly dunno]

• Downvote 1

-Lufteingriffskraft
Eurofighter Typhoon

F-Sturmgewehr
A310 MRTT
A400M Atlas
C-160
Seestall
Triton
Eitan

Küstenwache
Operating 30 ships

Kriegsmarine
Naval Aircraft
S-100
EC135
Dornier
Orion
NH90
Westland Lynx

Übersee-Macht 
The Colonial Corps are specialized units in fighting guerrilla warfare and independent moves. Their purpose is a defensive one. The defence is focused in a long term campaign for the invader to only achieve a Pyrrhic Victory. They do not peform active combat, but sabotage, assasinate, terrorize hostile turned civilians and more. Other than that, they are supported by Propaganda in all colonial areas to prevent civilian countermeasures like the corps do to invaders. Excluding urbanized sabotage they are trained survavilists for tropical combat. 

Tempelritter 
The Tempelritter or Knights Templar is a specialized task force used as a advanced anti-riot force, urban defence, assasinations - in short terms a militarized police. 

• Downvote 1