ugghuggh

jack3top

33 minutes ago, Lairah said:

You're not dumb for trusting them. You're dumb for not knowing what respect is. As evil as you claim Felkey to be, it certainly looks like they handled dealing with you in far more grace and respect than you gave in return.

Here's a tip, if you wanna be the little guy pissing off the big giants in the room, just go to Apeman and ask if he'll take an apprentice. He'll make sure to weed that weakness out of you that you call an 'apology'.

31 minutes ago, Lairah said:

You don't respect people who don't deserve it, eh?

Boy your self esteem must be at whole new lows.

Bildergebnis für He's already dead meme

Edit: Actually don't ;3

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm just here for the comments.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

6 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I don't know what's going on as usual :ph34r:

Long story short, a case of fallacious finger-pointing going incredibly wrong.

RIP, OP deleted all their juicy logs.

• Wiki Mod
8 hours ago, jack3top said:

I was doing mind warfare lol, regardless of whether or not it backfiredm it will have an effct on your members. next time. I was whing that their gov let them die

I'm gonna assume you mean propaganda and not telepathy, in which case your bad at it and I kindly request you stop, maybe hire someone to do it? My services can be purchased btw.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

2 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

I'm gonna assume you mean propaganda and not telepathy, in which case your bad at it and I kindly request you stop, maybe hire someone to do it? My services can be purchased btw.

Can confirm. Some of the best "services" around. Nam sayin'?

So, what is this exactly? It looked like a guy attacked TCW and got rekt and now old Zodiac leadership is whining/autistically screeching about it.

I dunno if it was intentional but this completes 3/4ths of the steps to perform the Scarf-summoning ritual, which if completed will make me sad since I won't be able to commit to another 180 missiles worth of raiding IQ alliances. Well, outside of TUE and Polaris anyway. Why'd I even disband the DoO, I'm disappointed in myself...

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:
14 hours ago, Micchan said:

I don't know what's going on as usual :ph34r:

well-darn-maybe.jpg

Look @Micchan it's us.  Confused. Except I'm a more adorable owl ?

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

46 minutes ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

Am I the only one who grabs a handful of popcorn when they see a Zeeb comment? Because they're always such good stories. (Inb4 I use them for storytime before sleeping)

I read... the tl;dr

• 2 weeks later...