ugghuggh

jack3top

Meanwhile, some irrelevant nobody of an alliance no one cares about makes outlandish demands to....
Ah, yes, one of the top ranked alliances in the game.

What part of this situation surprised you again? I'm not seeing it. 

Oh you said sorry, again, whats confusing you? Why would one of the top alliances care about the apology of an uppity peon who started off spitting crap at them?

This seems more like examples of your failure to properly handle a situation than of TCW being evil meanie backstabbers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Lairah said:

Meanwhile, some irrelevant nobody of an alliance no one cares about makes outlandish demands to....
Ah, yes, one of the top ranked alliances in the game.

What part of this situation surprised you again? I'm not seeing it. 

Oh you said sorry, again, whats confusing you? Why would one of the top alliances care about the apology of an uppity peon who started off spitting crap at them?

This seems more like examples of your failure to properly handle a situation than of TCW being evil meanie backstabbers.

No no no don't you understand?  We're evil evil meanie backstabbers who are evil and mean.

Just now, Thalmor said:

Such martial genius cannot be comprehended by vile, dishonest swine like yourself.

It is truly staggering

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Just now, Aesir said:

No no no don't you understand?  We're evil evil meanie backstabbers who are evil and mean.

Oh my what a calamitous mistake i've made! Here i am, unwittingly aiding the forces of evil!
Not only are they evil mean people who break their word, to pull this off, they are clearly masters of subterfuge and manipulation as well!

It would seem you have angered the Evil Empire itself! @jack3top

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, jack3top said:

my ember ran into vm and didnt attack you guys we did not brreak our deal. You broke yours and I trusted you, you know what, you are right for saying im dumb. dumb enough to trust you.

You threatened a major alliance over a failed spy attack.  A failed one.  How did you think that was going to turn out?

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Just now, Aesir said:

You threatened a major alliance over a failed spy attack.  A failed one.  How did you think that was going to turn out?

so what, they broke their word and all I asked for was a private apology

Just now, Lairah said:

You're not dumb for trusting them. You're dumb for not knowing what respect is. As evil as you claim Felkey to be, it certainly looks like they handled dealing with you in far more grace and respect than you gave in return.

Here's a tip, if you wanna be the little guy pissing off the big giants in the room, just go to Apeman and ask if he'll take an apprentice. He'll make sure to weed that weakness out of you that you call an 'apology'.

I dont respect people who dont deserve it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

Just now, jack3top said:

I dont respect people who dont deserve it

You don't respect people who don't deserve it, eh?

Boy your self esteem must be at whole new lows.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Lairah said:

You're not dumb for trusting them. You're dumb for not knowing what respect is. As evil as you claim Felkey to be, it certainly looks like they handled dealing with you in far more grace and respect than you gave in return.

Here's a tip, if you wanna be the little guy pissing off the big giants in the room, just go to Apeman and ask if he'll take an apprentice. He'll make sure to weed that weakness out of you that you call an 'apology'.

I laughed way too hard at this, it needs upvotes... But can only give one...

• Upvote 4

Just now, jack3top said:

You raided a member of the alliance.  Your "apology" was that you didn't get crushed because you know we had every right to kill you and were being very polite.  You however were not, whining since the first counter was launched.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Just now, Aesir said:

You raided a member of the alliance.  Your "apology" was that you didn't get crushed because you know we had every right to kill you and were being very polite.  You however were not, whining since the first counter was launched.

I was doing mind warfare lol, regardless of whether or not it backfiredm it will have an effct on your members. next time. I was whing that their gov let them die

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Just now, jack3top said:

your broke your word you lost the right

You attacked the Commonwealth, complained when you were countered, were rude and aggressive in talks, and are whining that an alliance that is at war doesn't immediately entirely make peace with you and accidentally does a spy attack because that's what alliances do.  You brought this on yourself.

3 minutes ago, jack3top said:

I was doing mind warfare lol, regardless of whether or not it backfiredm it will have an effct on your members. next time. I was whing that their gov let them die

You have no idea what you are saying.  I was so ecstatic when Felkey told me to attack someone.  I was so happy that I did it walking accross campus in the 10 minutes I had between classes.  I was also highly upset at how quickly you caved and that I was ordered to make peace.  You have no idea.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

3 minutes ago, Partisan said:

The only satisfactory solution here is for TCW to annex your alliance into their own. 

Yeah but they have like 3 established players. One is this guy, another ran into vm after a single counter, the other.... Ok maybe them? the others are brand new and I'm too lazy to work with them

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Felkey said:

Yeah but they have like 3 established players. One is this guy, another rand into vm after a single counter, the other.... Ok maybe them? the other's are brand new and I'm too lazy to work with them

I mean I always need new chew toys

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

1 minute ago, durmij said:

I don't hate you because you're a drama queen with a penchant for causing trouble who has my name in his dirty mouth.

I hate you because you made me log into these forums to do fricking FA.

You went on the offensive and are mad because of these easily foreseeable consequences of your actions. Full stop. This is your fault. And if you can't take responsibility for your actions and the pixels they effect, then playing this game is not healthy for you and I would recommend you reevaluate your commitment to it.

Now, if you can kindly point your frantic flailing away from my general direction, I'm going to go back to waiting for the sun to expand and erase any trace of this god forsaken game and it's gutter forums.

I shall take responsibility. I have kileld my posts...

• Upvote 5