EMC-Nuke Bloc War Propaganda Thread

Placentica

13 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I think as a group we can all agree.

Salt jumping the shark.jpg

Poor Ronny. Nobody got your 'jumping the shark' reference. Whomp, whomp. 

Edited by Samwise

Oh, sorry, I didnt realize your attention span was limited to what is written before a comma.  In which case all you read from this was "Oh".  Really, we dont recruit a hundred plebes who are only interested in playing on Easy Mode like you guys do, because we know you pull this kind of shit on us, so we are selective about who we invest in.  And I know you arent going to be able to follow any of this, because all the important information is after the commas.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Oh, sorry, I didnt realize your attention span was limited to what is written before a comma.  In which case all you read from this was "Oh".  Really, we dont recruit a hundred plebes who are only interested in playing on Easy Mode like you guys do, because we know you pull this kind of shit on us, so we are selective about who we invest in.  And I know you arent going to be able to follow any of this, because all the important information is after the commas.

Correct. You only have the most exquisite members which is why two of them decided to delete within two seconds of a war. I guess your decision process on who you're accepting is not refined enough yet considering how poorly your members react to any kind of heat. :)

I assume that in your endless intelligence and wit you fail to realize that people, even those with experience, are not interested in joining an alliance that is already overly aggressive on their alliance page. "Fark is not currently accepting members" probably scared off many potential members that you could've built up to become deared and beloved members of your alliance (That's how we plebs do it) if you wouldn't think that you have to let yourself down to accept noobs to your alliance. Even Nuclear Knights does that.

Despite us outnumbering you, there was a way to go out of this showing that you are a good alliance with quality. Instead all of Orbis now thinks you're the last trash. But I know you absolutely don't care about this because you feel as if you're intellectually superior to every other person around you. x)

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 4/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is fun!  Steve please put all the work into making propaganda, so that i can spend like 3 mins fixing it to what is actually happening in reality.

Laaaazzzyyyyyy.  Make your own or gtfo.  Thought this was self-evident, but I guess I ass-u-me'd too much of you.

prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
  1. 1.
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

On 4/6/2018 at 5:48 AM, Samwise said:

It's funny because your nation is ex-GPA. :3

I think he meant ex-Guardian, but we'll still run with it...as this is a joke thread!

EW61HOO.jpg

Edited by Placentica
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Despite us outnumbering you, there was a way to go out of this showing that you are a good alliance with quality. Instead all of Orbis now thinks you're the last trash. But I know you absolutely don't care about this because you feel as if you're intellectually superior to every other person around you. x)

It's not just a feeling if it's true.

• Downvote 2

STFU

Tl;dr - A Guardian nation peaced out an SA nation instead of doing 2 airstrikes to win the war and to avoid taking more nukes, other Guardian/TKR nations beiged him to shield him from counters allowing him to destroy a TCW nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5510&display=war

v4rpn4Z.jpg

Edited by Placentica