EMC-Nuke Bloc War Propaganda Thread

Placentica

2 hours ago, rollo said:

Excuse me, there are men talking right now...

shhhh

Don't mansplain things.

Edit: the game didn't exist in 2013 I don't think. Placs nation was created August 6th 2014. The posts are from 2013. Photoshop? Or was that a beta PnW or something? I don't get it.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

25 minutes ago, James II said:

Don't mansplain things.

Edit: the game didn't exist in 2013 I don't think. Placs nation was created August 6th 2014. The posts are from 2013. Photoshop? Or was that a beta PnW or something? I don't get it.

It was definitely beta. When Alpha version went live, we all had to create new nations, but our old nation ID's carried over. I suspect that's why I'm somehow on the top 10 list for oldest nations in the game. I'm fairly certain that there are older nations than me not on the list (for instance Beli's nation ID is much lower than mine 405 vs 53), but the top 10 list goes off of who created first when Alpha went live. (Suck it, @Belisarius! For once I was quicker than you!)

Edited by Samwise
I don't beat Beli very often. :3
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rollo said:

It's not just a feeling if it's true.

Says the guy who's intro reads: "No Libturds allowed. Rollo Gigantistan is all about God & Guns. If you ain't down with that, we got 2 words for ya."

Idk how that even aligns with being in the same alliance as kenny.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, Samwise said:

It was definitely beta. When Alpha version went live, we all had to create new nations, but our old nation ID's carried over. I suspect that's why I'm somehow on the top 10 list for oldest nations in the game. I'm fairly certain that there are older nations than me not on the list (for instance Beli's nation ID is much lower than mine 405 vs 53), but the top 10 list goes off of who created first when Alpha went live. (Suck it, @Belisarius! For once I was quicker than you!)

harden and Placentica are two totally different people? Why did Harden apply for Placentica?

45 minutes ago, Samwise said:

I was just going to ignore your propaganda, because truth isn't really what we are here for.  We are here to post pictures and have some laughs.  I also f&$#ing hate when people bring Cybern4tions into this game.  That game sucks and is dead.  But please keep these games separate. 

With that said, most people know my nation name in Cybern4tions, and it's not that person's name.  So, not sure what you are trying to say by bring some Cybern4tions forum shit into this game from some other dude or if it's just shopped and if so, lol.  If you are just having a laugh, then we are cool.  But if you are actually trying to say that is me, you are mistaken.  And I know that you know that because you posted all that text after those images to catch-all...to any response I had to it.

Placentica (and OOC: myself) has been in PC, Guardian, Alpha, and a short stint in a micro.  Maybe 1-2 others, going back 4-5 years, lol, iirc.  What matters, is that since 2014 when the current iteration of the game started, Guardian and Alpha and a short stint a micro have been my only alliances. 

Again, leave CN shit out of this game pls.

And finally, no one really gives a shit if you were in GPA or if any TCW, GOB members were.  This is a propaganda thread.  It's not based in truth.  It's to troll and have fun.  Got it?

Edited by Placentica
  • Downvote 5

8 minutes ago, Placentica said:

I was just going to ignore your propaganda, because truth isn't really what we are here for.  We are here to post pictures and have some laughs.  I also f&$#ing hate when people bring Cybern4tions into this game.  That game sucks and is dead.  But please keep these games separate. 

With that said, most people know my nation name in Cybern4tions, and it's not that person's name.  So, not sure what you are trying to say by bring some Cybern4tions forum shit into this game from some other dude.  If you are just having a laugh, then we are cool.  But if you are actually trying to say that is me, you are mistaken.  And I know that you know that because you posted all that text after those images to catch-all...to any response I had to it.

Placentica (and OOC: myself) has been in PC, Guardian, Alpha, and a short stint in a micro.  Maybe 1-2 others, going back 4-5 years, lol, iirc.  What matters, is that since 2014 when the current iteration of the game started, Guardian and Alpha and a short stint a micro have been my only alliances. 

Again, leave CN shit out of this game pls.

And finally, no one really gives a shit if you were in GPA or if any TCW, GOB members were.  This is a propaganda thread.  It's not based in truth.  It's to troll and have fun.  Got it?

I didn't say one thing about CN, and yes, my posts were meant to be humorous. ^This one however is severely lacking. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Samwise said:

I didn't say one thing about CN, and yes, my posts were meant to be humorous. ^This one however is severely lacking. 

You took something of a CN related forum.

Edited by James II

Just now, James II said:

You took something of a CN related forum.

When GPA P&W started, like some other alliances who originated in CN, their forums were hosted in a subsection of their CN forums. VE P&W did this as well so they didn't have to pay for hosting on 2 different forums. Both P&W alliances eventually created their own forums because it turned into a security issue as gov in CN and P&W were no longer the same people, and nobody really wanted people from another game to have admin access to their private forums. And since we've established that the screenshot is hella old, that was from when GPA P&W forums were still hosted on their original forums.

Now, can I stop giving history lessons and doctor the alleged screenshot of me, please? :v 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Samwise said:

When GPA P&W started, like some other alliances who originated in CN, their forums were hosted in a subsection of their CN forums. VE P&W did this as well so they didn't have to pay for hosting on 2 different forums. Both P&W alliances eventually created their own forums because it turned into a security issue as gov in CN and P&W were no longer the same people, and nobody really wanted people from another game to have admin access to their private forums. And since we've established that the screenshot is hella old, that was from when GPA P&W forums were still hosted on their original forums.

Now, can I stop giving history lessons and doctor the alleged screenshot of me, please? :v 

There is pictoral evidence of you and Lordship at the same communist meeting. Is it true that you are a communist?

I can confirm Samwise, I had to join GPA CN forums to be admitted into GPA, even though I never played CN ever in my life. On that note. . .

My nation was GPA.

:wacko: :angry: :blush: :( ^_^

• Like 2

To be completely fair, the war system wasn't added until early January IIRC and by the end of that he was in Poison Clan and was the only competent person in there during our war with them.

Also, the Dead Sea isn't something to be emulated. Less salt and more memes.

My thread was better btw, git gud nubs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 hours ago, Lairah said:

If you ever go swimming, please, stay away from oceans, lakes, and rivers. You'll kill all the sea life with this much salt. 

ndw90.jpg

v0GxaXP.jpg

Edited by Placentica
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Listen Seph, this is suppose to be a fun thread, posting pictures of dead whales is not fun.

(am i doing this right steve?)

Please go away with your saltiness Ronny, if you ain't got meme's then get gud!

60962273.jpg

eastwood.jpg

20 hours ago, Samwise said:

>:|

I rerolled my nation when the game went live because I goofed up my collection :v  

But yes, I joined PW about a few weeks after Alex made it so my nation id (53!) is among the oldest IDs still in use. That carried over through the Speed Round, Beta, and even today. The oldest nations in the leaderboard page are when the game was released, neither Alpha or Beta. 

• Like 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png