Buldozing Mecca

Ivan Salazar

Muslims in the country of salazarstan are out raged when they hear that Mecca has been marked for demolision , in responce they vow to fight the mence to there faith despite the law mandating that they warship Lady Pacifica. The salazarstani military will be providing support making the regimes stance on this issue very clear stand aside or die.The reason for the demolison of Mecca is that Ivan wishes to turn the region into an military base aswell as an oil refrinery.

Edited by Ivan Salazar

"If you prefer your family being alive and not on the bottok of the water with cement shoes andyour nation deomlished by revolt and foreign intervention with a laaaege chance of your holy site going sayonara.  We don't know where it is at the momment,  but if it stays so,  we will deatroy everything. Comprende?" - Kaiserin Victoria to Salazar

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Public FA Announcement from the Chinese Federation

"Should Salazaristan destroy the Muslim holy site they can expect the full backlash and push from the Chinese Federation. A country that does not care for its people, and seeks to destroy their holy sites for war and damaging the earth doesn't deserve to remain. A full move against the country will occur if the destruction of Mecca appears to be imminent. This will be your only warning" - Empress Tinazi

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

"The Turkish Government considers the actions of Salazar to be not only provocative but threatening. Their primitive knowledge of Mecca shows to the extent they believe there is oil underneath Mecca. If they had a clue of what was going on in their country, they'd understand most of the oil is on their Eastern Borders, while there is lesser of this oil group on the Western side built on commerce. Turkey's Armed Forces remain on standby to ensure the protection of all those Salzar attempts to harm and offers asylum to any seeking it. Turkey stands with China and others in condemning this action calling on Ivan and his government to rescind the orders.

Turkey's Finance Minister has announced blocking of Seaports to Salazar and his Regime. Turkey will consider military action as well, with Military Officials in agreement the only solution to this action will be an economic sanctions with military support to enforce these actions." - Turkey's Prime Minister

• Upvote 1

While progress and technology are important things, it has always been important to remember our past: to remember where we came from, lest we lose sight of what we are and where we are heading.

It is absolutely disgusting that your nation would even think of destroying Mecca, a holy city to millions of Muslims and a monument to almost four thousand years of human achievements. What kind of nation destroys humanity's shared history and cultural achievements but a nation of uncivilised brutes? Should you go ahead with this contemptible crime against humanity, we, along with the rest of the civilised world, shall be forced to intervene and establish a safe zone in the area.

Given that there are almost no oil deposits in the Red Sea, the Lumian Republic finds your act not only despicable, but economically unfeasible, as can be seen in this map. A stupid mistake, but one which can be expected, given your nation's stupid attitude towards culture. Seeing as we have now established that an oil refinery in Mecca would be both logistically and economically impractical, it is clear that you will only be successful in building a military base. You are sacrificing the shared culture of millions, the shared history of billions, and the expression of the collective human soul. All on the altar of war.

You now know the depth of your transgression. If you do not abandon your barbaric ways, you will soon know what happens to tyrants who smash monuments. This is your final warning.

Ivan was going through the comdemtion notices that he was getting from within side the holiest of holies inside the temple in jerusalem, he issued an news confernce which will be publucally broadcasted where he was located."This my friends , is the temple in Jerusalem famed holy city of both the jews,christans and Muslems. Which unfortantly is also my admistrave center, My office is set up in the holiest of holies. Now let me say this to the civilized world, if you think I wouldn't dare profane this important place then what makes you think i wouldn't dare with Mecca? heck in the outter court yard before reaching the temple is a statue to our Goddess, Now before you go condemming me I must ask you where were you when I was doing these things to being with?

Answer me this and I shall spare an whole city, I shall send out the order to the buldozer to wait on my word and only my word if  I get a responce I think is worthy of praise then Mecca will be saved and I shall Declare Pacifica an daughter to Allah." he says giving an rather sly smirk. 

Ivan gets out an peace of paper that will be issued to the buldozer  driver to wait on his word, giving Mecca a breaf pause in destruction.

• Downvote 1

"Nobody was that stupid like you to try and destroy a Holy site. You made Christians , whom fought against the Muslims for ages turn on you and protect them. You can do it , go ahead, but it won't end well for you just saying. War between nations is how this world was made, but everyone kept their standards and remained an honourable victor by not destroying a holy place of someone. I wouldn't think you'd like the loss of the holiest place for you."

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Public Broadcast

There is a difference between the modification of a temple's purpose, and the wholesale destruction of a city. The Temple of Jerusalem has been repurposed many times in its long history. It has not been destroyed in recent history.

Here you are, talking like a god. Yet you're clearly not benevolent, omniscient or omnipotent, so how much of a god are you?

Classified

Lumia was quick to use Salazar's words against him, as they recorded his words and transmitted the recording to the Lumian Space Station, from where it could be transmitted down to Salazarstani televisions and radios at a later date, when civil tensions were higher. After all, the pious people of his nation surely would not appreciate Salazar's suggestions of heresy, as if his religion could be changed out of political expedience.

• Upvote 1

The Muslim minority of Western Germany were outraged by Salazarstan’s destruction of Mecca. They expressed their anger verbally to the Salazarstani government, calling Lady Pacifica a fake god. 

“The destruction and profanation of these holy site is despicable and horrible acts that regimes like yours can do. To justify it for oil extraction is the dumbest reason to destroy a holy site, as there is no oil under Mecca. With your interests not aligned with your citizens, Western Germany will not accept any Salazarstani imports from this pitiful excuse of a country.” -Günter Fleischmann, President of Western Germany

The embargo on Salazarstan will be effective immediately.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

Diplomatic Cable

Turkey's Prime Minister wishes to meet with His Honorable Leader of Salzarstan regarding the growing issue.

To:Turkey prime minster

subject: meeting

cc: The honorable Ivan salazar invites you to Jerusalem to talk about the growing issue.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Ivan Salazar said:

To:Turkey prime minster

subject: meeting

cc: The honorable Ivan salazar invites you to Jerusalem to talk about the growing issue.

To: Ivan Salazar

Subject: Diplomatic Visit

I graciously accept your kind invitation and look forward to meeting you in Jerusalem.

Ivan told his second in command Drago to take an lemo out to the airport in Jerusalem to awite the diplomat from Turkey,meanwhile in the holy of the  holies Ivan was supricing up the office to better accomendate the prime minister, he had ordered the temple preist to clean up the office entrance leading into the temple as well as the entrance to the innermost sanctum.

He also ordered the statue in the court yard before reaching the temple to be polished, Ivan wanted everything to be spotless so he could show the primister the splender of his nation as well as the  pirde he takes in his colture and relgious beliefs. He didn't care how the jews,christans or even the muslims precived this he was even half tempted to spare Mecca only to turn that into another adminstrive center.

• Downvote 1