New Radiant Order #UnderSiege

Rozalia

8 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

S O   T H I S   I S   T H E   P O W E R   O F   U L T R A   I N S T I N C T

Makaros Taranovi, Jorji Costava, Archdomina Makeda, Cygnar, and Kane were wiped out in an instant by the power of Ultra Instinct. THE HEAT, it is too much. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Is it just me or did half of Cobra Kai just delete their nations?

It's all part of the plan. :3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Kyubnyan said:

It's all part of the plan. :3

Is this IQ's new strategy? 

ALSO: Power of the Roz confirmed, bow the frick down everybody.

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 5

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

31 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

6e4zsrJ.png

VS

xo5Wphj.png

The campaign against Thalmor and his Knights Templar began well for the New Radiant Order as Commander ComradeMilton stabbed himself with a butter knife and died. His replacement, Kayser who vowed to Roquentin to wipe out all enemies of Communism took command and the attack was inspired even if not wholly effective.
If Thalmor was to fall then a distraction would be eliminated for the New Radiant Order and so surrounding powers all mobilised at this grand chance to cut down the New Radiant Order to size. 

Emboldened by the attacks, rebellions exploded inside Radiant territory as tribes long oppressed by Lordship decided this was the perfect chance to revolt. This confederation was lead by Queen Hope Solo, whose 6 husbands lead her armies against the New Radiant Order. One of these Lolbrok managed to inflict a terrible defeat upon the Radiant army, the news of which emboldened all those fighting the New Radiant Order even further. For if this mighty order could not even keep order within their lands, then how can they repel outside attack. Queen M of the !@#$ people however did not move and was remarkably silent.

The Son of Heaven too joined in this campaign, on the eastern front which was an effort to stop the flow of eastern people into the Radiant Empire by occupying the borderlands, though when it came to meet with the other lords to talk on how best to carry out the offensive he was missing. Those gathered became anxious at this and wished to meet with him, General AkAk however assured those present that they would meet with the Roz further into the eastern lands. The Son of Heaven he explained was so moved to help in this endeavour that he had himself with a bodyguard had travelled already into the eastern lands to scout the area out. The other lords present were most impressed at such dedication and zeal and they celebrated Rozalia's name with great energy. Kastor, who had become Grand Admiral of his own forces that also joined in this effort knew however that "scouting" was simply code for "dicking", though he did not wish to ruin the mood so did not mention it. 

*Further into the eastern lands* 

The Roz enjoyed the land and it's bounty. The Roz ploughed the fields and spread his many oats. After one such session Boomur Raggat who travelled with the Son of Heaven as his bodyguard asked on what purpose all this was done. Surely after a victory this could be indulged in? He did not wish to question the wisdom of the great one, but the enemy in the coming battle was the New Radiant Order, a foe that certainly could not be taken lightly. "Boomur, you are young and not versed in these ways. What may appear to you as mere decadence is in fact expert scouting". Boomur could not accept this response, after all, how could he have learned information on the enemy when he had not scouted anything at all? "When we talk scouting you think of going out there into the world and seeing for yourself the enemy position, to go out there and find out information yourself. That is mere basic stuff, and the Roz is far beyond such things. Simply put, women love to speak to each other, of which they do much... one speaks to another, that one to another, so on, and eventually it reaches me here. My hard work over this last week has paid off as I have learnt all the enemy positions and certain aspects on the enemy commanders. They do not know it yet, but the Roz has already defeated them via their women". Boomur was amazed at such sagacity and left the Son of Heaven to further work.

*Later at the Coalition camp*

The Roz relayed his information to those gathered. 

"Esteemed gentleman present. Over the last week I have been hard at work learning all there is to know about the enemies we are about to face. It will be no revelation to you all to learn that the New Radiant Order is vast in number, however united they are not. The Polaris Order being from the east are fiercely loyal to Roquentin, however the rest are former Radiant Empire vassals forced into battle and so do not have much in the way of heart or zeal for their cause. There is disorder among the enemy ranks with Lord Betulius, one of Greene's former lackeys who mirrors his former lord perfectly with his bad attitude and pitiful intelligence, refusing to take commands from the Polaris order and has alienated everyone, with even half of his own troops deserting him. Order of the White Rose have no stomach for a fight. Cerberus forces are extremely unhappy with their commander, Verin, and would appear could even swing to our side. Even the enemy's top command is a mess with AlmightyGrub largely having locked himself away in his camp and delegating everything to Kriegskoenig, who is brave, but who alone cannot make up for the enemy's shortcomings.

Due to all that I have said I do not think that those such as good brother Sketchy and the famed Buorhann are required to deal with this rabble. Charge forward and run through the enemy and keep going till you hit Radiant Castle. My humble self will deal with those here to make sure they do not give chase".

Amazed at all that the Roz had learnt in the short time frame he had scouted, Buorhann quickly agreed to the plan. Though he put forward his Ameme Trio, Arcnox, Arkiri, and Alkaline, to stay behind and help aid in the effort. 

And so the battle began. Buorhann and his forces charged forward, smashing violently into the enemy and opening them up instantly, like as if a mower of lawns the grass was cut and cut leaving a smooth field of bodies. Such an event frightened the New Radiant Order forces and they would have lost there, but General Kriegskoenig managed to restore enough order to manage a retreat back to safety where they could attempt to resist once again. The Order of the White Rose however completely broke down and fled. 

The Roz pleased that everything had gone as predicted set about doing the rest of the plan. General Henrich would lead the main force against the enemy while the Son of Heaven would lead a detachment that went by a longer path known to the locals in the area and hit the enemy from behind. 

Verin in his fort was advised by all of his officers to not march out to face the Coalition forces. He admonished them all and told them that if they feel that way then he will lead the forces by himself to meet the enemy, and when he returns he will punish them all. However he quickly met defeat and fled back to his fortress whose gates were barred to him. He angrily demanded they open the gates, which they did, though what came out sent Verin fleeing. 

As the New Radiant Order struggled against Henrich's assault, Betulius sat in his camp, too afraid to move to meet the enemy. It was fine, he had advance warning if General Kriegskoenig was to be totally routed. It would be fine. 

It would be... fine...

============

tl;dr

KA KA KA KA KACHIDAZE

GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Is this IQ's new strategy? 

ALSO: Power of the Roz confirmed, bow the frick down everybody.

Screenshot_84.png.0f2e1f523aab0c83a1ff634d91a1d0c9.png

obviously not multies, no sir

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

@Partisan @ArcKnox The legend of the AMeme continues. 

45 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Amazed at all that the Roz had learnt in the short time frame he had scouted, Buorhann quickly agreed to the plan. Though he put forward his Ameme Trio, Arcnox, Arkiri, and Alkaline, to stay behind and help aid in the effort. 

• Upvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

9 minutes ago, Smith said:

That's a pretty cool flag tbh 

You've got a better looking flag right below bro 

Haha imagine an alliance completely based on DragonBall... before declaring war on an alliance every member has to put in the Goku Super Saiyan 3 transformation scream..

download.jpeg

Edited by Tesoro

2 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

If only half the alliance hadn't ghosted to fight their protectors bloc, maybe they would be able to defend themselves.

Are they defending them in the afterlife? They ghosted for real son.

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

Moved to Orbis Central.

Uhhhhh, pretty sure this is a DoW.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

P/W Wishlist
>international thottery menace extermination....completed
>nuke bloc on fire.....witnessed
>destroying CKD.....in progress (fuggin 2nd round struggle for slots)

It's about time. All is coming full circle, Shifty is at peace.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Justin076 said:

If that's the case, wow, for shame. The total cost of each of their cities should be included in the tally of how much damage CKD received tbh.

gRuTBvX.jpg

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 3