Say something good

Micchan

11 hours ago, Samwise said:

New California Republic: You're a brand new alliance, and despite only having 6 members, your eagerness to join in and protect your protectors is admirable. 

It was a pleasure to participate.  We set out to be an alliance ment to wow the Orbis world.  I just hope we reached that goal ?

• Upvote 3

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

So long, thanks for the fish....Oh wait. 

NK: your top level guys coordinated and attacked me despite my larger city count. Good courage, good coordination. 

Fark: y’all are funny, even in the face of defeat. 

Thanks for the loot!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Samwise is the only person who has actually posted anything nice. Everything else has been passive agressive af. At least have some subtlety with it. Where is the creativity? 

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

7 minutes ago, James II said:

Samwise is the only person who has actually posted anything nice. Everything else has been passive agressive af. At least have some subtlety with it. Where is the creativity? 

Hey now.  Considering my criticisms in the past, all my statements have been nice(r) in my reply.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hey now.  Considering my criticisms in the past, all my statements have been nice(r) in my reply.

That was very nice of you Buorhann.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Hats off to WiFi and Horsemen for sticking out for so long against TFP, WiFI especially. Takes a certain combination of balls, loyalty, and confidence to keep chugging along after we've reduced alliance average score to around 700. per member. Reminds me a bit of when TEst hit us. 

Edited by Quichwe10

4 hours ago, James II said:

Oh I wouldn't say that. Micchan said something nice in her initial post (not the other one though). Johnny Costello said something nice. I guess kosmokenny said something half nice (I guess?). And IC also did. Samwise definitely put in the most effort into really writing something up though :)

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

ODN:  You beat me x2.  That was some "great" fighting.  (Thank you for the beiges)

You're welcome! We're enjoying the fight.  Pleased to be able to give you a couple of beiges in return for the ones we got.  Alas, ive only managed to get one of the people i'm fighting.  But them's the breaks.  If nothing else, I've been learning the mechanics a good deal from fighting you all.  Made quite a few rookie mistakes.   It definitely brings home the difference between just fighting in raids versus a full war.

Edited by OsRavan

3 hours ago, OsRavan said:

You're welcome! We're enjoying the fight.  Pleased to be able to give you a couple of beiges in return for the ones we got.  Alas, ive only managed to get one of the people i'm fighting.  But them's the breaks.  If nothing else, I've been learning the mechanics a good deal from fighting you all.  Made quite a few rookie mistakes.   It definitely brings home the difference between just fighting in raids versus a full war.

It's just a raid, my man.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

On 6-4-2018 at 5:50 PM, James II said:

You betrayed me in 2012 or something. I don't owe you the satisfaction of my courteousness to a random third party in your thread. Suck it.

os9LcJK.gif

I guess my favorite part about Apeman's and kenny's saltiness in this war is that for some reason, they have decided that attacking them must be the result of bigotry, racism, nazism, etc. You wonder how a sane person would come up with something like this. It's just because you're idiots. And people wanna punch an idiot.

Eh.. I guess that wasn't a particularly nice thing to say but I'll make it nicer by saying it amused me. I like being amused. x)

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

I guess my favorite part about Apeman's and kenny's saltiness in this war is that for some reason, they have decided that attacking them must be the result of bigotry, racism, nazism, etc. You wonder how a sane person would come up with something like this. It's just because you're idiots. And people wanna punch an idiot.

Eh.. I guess that wasn't a particularly nice thing to say but I'll make it nicer by saying it amused me. I like being amused. x)

Apeman is always salty, he's just born like that

9 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

What the flying frick are you smoking?  No, we are attacked because EMC is full of cowards who found a target they outnumber 5 to 1 and can afford to eat our nukes.

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

What the flying frick are you smoking?  No, we are attacked because EMC is full of cowards who found a target they outnumber 5 to 1 and can afford to eat our nukes.

Eh.. somewhere (can't remember where atm) you alleged that people were "against" you because you call out bigotry and some shit. So there's that.

• Downvote 2