Say something good

Micchan

Say something good about the alliances you're at war with

Fark: I like the Jay and Silent Bob gif in the alliance page

Nuclear Knights: I like salty Apeman aka average Apeman and how he's doing his best to fight with what he has acting like a true alliance leader

Spanish Armada: I like the flag, very cool

New California Republic: I like my test server ally Johnny

• Upvote 5

Say something good about the alliances you're at war with

No interaction with Polaris really, I mean been quiet.

Technically I'm at war with (sharing a front) with The Golden Horde.

The Golden Horde: You have my shitposting seal of approval and you're breddy guud for being a living meme. Upstanding ride or die nibbas. GG.

• Upvote 5

TKR: Lordship and Smith are good peoples, and I respect that youre willing to eat a couple months of nukes.  
BotH: Nuke Bloc family

TCW: They have respect for the color purple, the best of all colors

Guardian: Even when tested, they remain loyal to their TKR masters 

TUE: Your counters, though too late to stop me winning my raids, almost required me to change my nation description. Almost. Nice blockade try, and thanks for letting me pad my missiles launched stat even more :P

Polaris: At least you didn't disband ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fark: I really enjoy the recipes you've sent me

NCR: cool theme and had the only person to actually declare on me

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Over the past few days...
I got my 7th city
Built it up to 1500/1500 along with the rest, and built it to match them
Then started building each city 1 by 1 to 1700 infra, and adding in the first notable commerce.

Today, my 7th city joins them, at 1700 infra and 53% commerce. For the first time ever, my nation is able to be at war and not lose money each turn.

I simply must thank the generosity of @Apeman and his alliance, and i suppose WTF helped out a bit too. This wouldn't have been possible without you, and to show our thanks for all the loot you've surrendered to us, a small monument to the Nuke God Apeman himself shall be constructed in Veneria.

I think everyone should re evaluate everything they thought about Apeman and his alliance. Such altruism is a rare and fading quality in our days, and we should celebrate those who still embrace it,helping the small nations grow by getting relentlessly pummeled by them!

Thank you, Nuke Bloc, may your generosity continue for days to come!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Polaris:  You guys were a great stat pad and I hope this conflict woke you folks up.  Don't shoot anymore hippos.

TUE:  I'm sure you've learned a lot from this conflict.

"Main" IQ:  You folks are consistent with your strategy.

UPN:  You allowed some of my high tier members a brief moment of activity to get that war participation medal.  (srsly though, props on standing by Acadia)

Acadia:  "You're not in IQ."

ODN:  I had a brief laugh at your ad about TGH.

• Upvote 3

The Spanish Armada: Honestly, I love the resolve of your members. You weren't the most active alliance when we hit, however since then, everybody's pitching in, your attacks are coordinated, you're taking turns handling your bank and working hard trying to make a buck on the market. Solid group. I can see why you get along so well with Alpha.

Alpha: I've always had respect for you. While I didn't appreciate that you never gave us an opportunity to confirm/deny the cheating accusations, I've always had respect for Steve and James, and their commitment to their members - and really, your members commitment to each other, especially in the face of adversity. I never expected this to be an easy war solely because of you. Alpha has never been an alliance to be underestimated. 

Fark: You guys are always so fun. I may be a farking sucker for nostalgia, but I always enjoy the fark culture your community provides.

Nuclear Knights: Gotta love Apeman's dedication to radiation.

World Task Force: Solid counter. Of the 136 wars for your alliance, over 40% of them are offensive. I am definitely impressed by you guys.

New California Republic: You're a brand new alliance, and despite only having 6 members, your eagerness to join in and protect your protectors is admirable. 

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, TheNG said:

GYUuqgW.gif

abbas tolerates far more of my shit than he has a right to and Rose let me crack 50 nukes launched. 
Also this war has been good to my like count and (say it with me), pixels are temporary, e-peen is forever. 

Perhaps there is a future for you yet. Meet me in query.

os9LcJK.gif

On 04/04/2018 at 6:13 PM, Prefonteen said:

Keegoz: You are a pretty swell dude when you don't provoke me.

Partisan: Sucks pretty well ;)

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.